Re: 2015 Cowboy bold predictions? 

Post#21 » by Schmoopy1000 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:34 am

ncmalko1 wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:his last 3 games
against the packers 3 for 38 yds
against the Lions 4 for 63 yds
against the skins 6 for 57 yds.
Seems to have a habit lately of getting close to 4 catches a game to me
he avg. 3.5 catches his final 8 games. The idea you think it is gonna be super rare for him to catch 4 catches in a game, just shows how closed minded you're being.

Again I don't think anyone is saying Beasley will ever be great. but again his job is to extend Drives for the greats. Wouldn't surprise me to see him catch 50+ balls this season. I love having a player like Beasley on the team for 3rd downs. Even if he was a #4 WR he would get the job done on 3rd downs. I think you are talking of players that have a higher ceiling. We can all admit Beasley is what he is & that's it. But I like seeing him on the field when we need a 1st. He has sure hands & is willing to catch the ball in a crowd. if we ever had a WR step up to be the #3 & be the WR waiting in the winds to become the starter that would be great, but until then I am cool with Beasley and the 9 yds in a cloud of dust. I think chain movers are extremely important. Also think of them as more important than some guy that can make the big play every few games, but inconsistent or unreliable. With a QB like Bradford (or foles) you would love to have a lil chain mover to go with your weapons. You cant have 53 superstars. Without reliable role players, you cant have a good team.

I see what you're getting at and have no issue with it at all. Im just not very high on Beasley. I think Dallas could use a major upgrade at that position. I get your point on his increasing numbers at the end of last season but, again, scrub ass Riley Cooper had 750 yards in 8 games. Does that mean he will be a 1500 yard receiver? Beasley is just a whatever type of guy just like a Riley Cooper etc. etc.

well I think we need to upgrade the position as well. But that has nothing to do with Beasley. I have no faith in Street.
Beasley does exactly what he is paid to do. Others........
ncmalko1
Junior
And1: 0

Post#22 » by ncmalko1 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:41 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
ncmalko1 wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:his last 3 games
against the packers 3 for 38 yds
against the Lions 4 for 63 yds
against the skins 6 for 57 yds.
Seems to have a habit lately of getting close to 4 catches a game to me
he avg. 3.5 catches his final 8 games. The idea you think it is gonna be super rare for him to catch 4 catches in a game, just shows how closed minded you're being.

Again I don't think anyone is saying Beasley will ever be great. but again his job is to extend Drives for the greats. Wouldn't surprise me to see him catch 50+ balls this season. I love having a player like Beasley on the team for 3rd downs. Even if he was a #4 WR he would get the job done on 3rd downs. I think you are talking of players that have a higher ceiling. We can all admit Beasley is what he is & that's it. But I like seeing him on the field when we need a 1st. He has sure hands & is willing to catch the ball in a crowd. if we ever had a WR step up to be the #3 & be the WR waiting in the winds to become the starter that would be great, but until then I am cool with Beasley and the 9 yds in a cloud of dust. I think chain movers are extremely important. Also think of them as more important than some guy that can make the big play every few games, but inconsistent or unreliable. With a QB like Bradford (or foles) you would love to have a lil chain mover to go with your weapons. You cant have 53 superstars. Without reliable role players, you cant have a good team.

I see what you're getting at and have no issue with it at all. Im just not very high on Beasley. I think Dallas could use a major upgrade at that position. I get your point on his increasing numbers at the end of last season but, again, scrub ass Riley Cooper had 750 yards in 8 games. Does that mean he will be a 1500 yard receiver? Beasley is just a whatever type of guy just like a Riley Cooper etc. etc.

well I think we need to upgrade the position as well. But that has nothing to do with Beasley. I have no faith in Street.
Beasley does exactly what he is paid to do. Others........

Thats true and I agree you cant have a team full of stars. Beasley isnt the type to do something stupid and lose a game for you so theres value in that. Im really high on the Eagles #3 Josh Huff and he is tremendously more gifted then Beasley but Huff was the one who fumbled at the 2 in the Cardinals loss after dominating them. He was also the one who misjudged the opening kickoff in the 2nd Philly/Dallas game and gave Dallas the ball inside the 10. Beasley aint going lose games for you like that. Im not anti Beasley but Ive seen a few people post really high expectations from an average role player.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Post#23 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:32 pm

One again whack a doddle, I never got banned at espn. As a matter of fact I'm still very much active at ESPN. And Philly IS the worst team in the NFL. They always have been. I admit that. Been telling you that for 3 years. And I believe I told you once a few years ago that the Cowboys would go 16- 0. That was just to get under your skin. It worked cause your still bring it up on this day, lmao. Oh well, I guess mental health services are back logged in your area.
You know malko, I think you have a secret man crush on me. I'm starting to get creeped out by you.
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#24 » by ncmalko1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:37 am

You did get banned from ESPN and they shut down their boards. Weak attempt at a lie.
Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Post#25 » by Schmoopy1000 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:29 am

ncmalko1 wrote:You did get banned from ESPN and they shut down their boards. Weak attempt at a lie.

Junior they shut down all of the boards, including the Nascar board, not just just the NFL boards because of some individual poster.
Somehow I don't think an individual poster caused the ESPN boards to shut down.

Signed
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cowboys Fan
The Schmoopster!!!
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#26 » by ncmalko1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
ncmalko1 wrote:You did get banned from ESPN and they shut down their boards. Weak attempt at a lie.

Junior they shut down all of the boards, including the Nascar board, not just just the NFL boards because of some individual poster.

Signed
The Schmoopster!!!

Ummm Schmoop. I didnt say a multi billion dollar corporation shut down their boards because of BJJ. I said he is a liar because there are no ESPN boards. He was acting like he still posts there when there is no ESPN board.
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#27 » by ncmalko1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Jeez Schmoop that was pretty dumb. Ill let you slide on that one. Maybe a brain fart.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#28 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Egg on your face malko. Never was banned at ESPN. Still there as a matter of fact and have all my accounts along with 10 drafted fantasy teams and pig skin pick-em. No attempt at any lie and still 4 years later, your opinion of me doesn't matter troll.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#29 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:

Signed
The Schmoopster!!!

Ding, ding. We have a winner. But I'm a liar and your dumb because a philly troll in a Cowboy forum :crazy: named malko says so.
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#30 » by ncmalko1 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:36 am

He thought I was saying that ESPN shut down the boards because of you. He obviously misread what I was saying.

And you 100% did get banned you **** liar. That has nothing to do with signing up to ESPNs fantasy leagues. You, TonyRomoShow both got banned. Then you go to Hoopla and get banned again for your stupidity.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#31 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:47 am

You have me mixed up with someone else. I was there till the end and came over to hoopla with most everyone else. I was however banned from hoopla with so many others. We all know the reasons why so there is no need to rehash for a millionth time. It is what it is and I kinda like it here.
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#32 » by Manster7588 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:37 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:It was just reported the Egals lost one of their starting DB's today !!!! That pleases me. :falloff:

Staying classy as always!

Id bet you a case a beer but its illegal to ship alcohol. Can you think of something else? He isnt scoring 8+ TDs so why dont we see who has better stats... him or Josh Huff.

UPS does legally ship alcohol. You have to sign an alcohol agreement though.

To learn more Google "Shipping Alcohol"
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#33 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Cowboys go undefeated and the Egals are the worst team in the NFL. lol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#34 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:06 pm

You are a troll and a horrible person and human being. On top of it all, you are a attention seeking mentally ill troll that twist facts and lies half the time trying to be a **** disturber. And the Egals are always the worse team in the NFL. Deal with it and live with it.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#35 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 4, 2016 3:41 am

:falloff:
Roadhog Moran wrote:I'd like to add a bold prediction to my earlier ones.

Jeff Heath will not make the opening day 53. At least I hope not. A safety needs to tackle. That doesn't seem to be a strength of his.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#36 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 4, 2016 3:48 am

ncmalko1 wrote:Cole Beasley will never have a huge year. He is too small and a #3 at best. Dallas is a run first team and #3 WRs dont get the ball enough in that type of system. He is a product of having a great WR and a great TE. He is boarder line NFL talent. The guy mostly catches dump off passes. If he was ever put in a starting role you'd see how limited he is. He carved out a nice career as being a dump off receiver... but if he faced starting caliber CB's he'd be quickly silenced.

If the Cowboys move up from the 22nd ranked D to top 10 they will win the SB this year. Hardy is an incredible upgrade and Dallas really struggled pressuring the QB last year. I dont see a top 10 D out of this unit though. The secondary isnt very good and the DLine outside of Hardy doesnt have elite talent. Lee is a beast and will be a big addition if he stays healthy.

My bold prediction for Dallas is that now Murray is gone Dez will lead the league in receiving.

I predicted Beasely would get 8. He got 5. Not bad considering Romo missed 12 games along with all the other major injuries. Nice call on our crappy defense though, lol. At least your are right about our secondary. You said Dez would lead the league in receiving with Murray gone. Good call. :lol:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#37 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 4, 2016 3:50 am

Roadhog Moran wrote:1 - Our secondary will be a strength of the team. It's becoming clear that Byron Jones can play. Whether at S or CB - the kid will be a contributor this season. And although Patmon is a little dinged right now, it looks like he wants to be in the mix. Ride pine Claiborne.

2 - I think we are getting an answer about whether or not Dustin Vaughan has improved enough going into his third season to warrant further time and effort. He doesn't. He's gone by Opening Day. Whether it's Jameill Showers or someone else - it won't be Vaughan.

I just couldn't resist. LMAO.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,970

Post#38 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Jan 5, 2016 2:21 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Roadhog Moran wrote:1 - Our secondary will be a strength of the team. It's becoming clear that Byron Jones can play. Whether at S or CB - the kid will be a contributor this season. And although Patmon is a little dinged right now, it looks like he wants to be in the mix. Ride pine Claiborne.

2 - I think we are getting an answer about whether or not Dustin Vaughan has improved enough going into his third season to warrant further time and effort. He doesn't. He's gone by Opening Day. Whether it's Jameill Showers or someone else - it won't be Vaughan.

I just couldn't resist. LMAO.

Yeah... Patmon didn't exactly pan out did he?

:lol:
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#39 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:59 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:And Beasley wont come anywhere close to catching 4 balls a game. The guy averaged 2 catches a game at a mediocre 11 yards per catch. I dont think he is "perfect" for Dallas. Someone perfect at the 3 could have big play, stab you in the heart at the end of a game talent. Beasley sure aint that.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/46807/260/no-3-wide-receiver-rankings

Sometimes I wish certain poster's were still around, lol.

Return to Dallas Cowboys