Chargers vs Seahawks

Moderator: bwgood77

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,364

Chargers vs Seahawks 

Post#1 » by bwgood77 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:46 am

I really like what I've seen from most everyone, and I don't mind the Jacoby fumble and kickoff return because you want those, if they are going to happen, to happen in the preseason so they can make sure they focus on not allowing it to happen again come the regular season.

It sucks that Rivers left with what looked like an injury though. I think this team could potentially be really good, but if Rivers is playing at less than say, 90%, all bets are off.

Sorensen looks like he could be a solid backup, but of course it is against third stringers. Of course, he is only working with third stringers for the most part as well. He looks cool and calm in the pocket.
matt131
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,758

Re: Chargers vs Seahawks 

Post#2 » by matt131 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:44 am

A little annoyed with Gordon, but I guess it was only his second game. The guy just needs to EXPLODE! Just go crazy. No hesitation. Just go! Haha but yeah, I like this team. They should be fun to watch and I have actually been impressed with the defense. Our LB core is actually pretty deep and I'm so excited for Verrett and Flowers to be the best CB tandem in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,364

Post#3 » by bwgood77 » Tue Sep 1, 2015 1:18 am

matt131 wrote:A little annoyed with Gordon, but I guess it was only his second game. The guy just needs to EXPLODE! Just go crazy. No hesitation. Just go! Haha but yeah, I like this team. They should be fun to watch and I have actually been impressed with the defense. Our LB core is actually pretty deep and I'm so excited for Verrett and Flowers to be the best CB tandem in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

I don't think too many teams or running backs explode against the Seahawks or Cards D, even in the regular season. I mean they usually hold teams to about 10 points or less.

One scary thing from this weekend was how good the Raiders D looked on Sunday night. Amari Cooper looked great too. I'm just stoked Flowers and Verrett are the corners and there is no site of Richard Marshall anywhere.
matt131
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,758

Post#4 » by matt131 » Tue Sep 1, 2015 1:43 pm

I guess I mean I still see some hesitation in Gordon's game. But it was only his second time seeing real action. He should improve, I just have super high expectations.

As for those stupid raiders, that defense did look tenacious. With Rivers, I feel like the Chargers can beat any team...as long as we keep Philip upright in the pocket. If our O Line collapses against the raiders, we're gonna have some tough games against them. I swear its like a heart attack every Sunday now haha.

The AFC West is going to be very competitive this year. If Manning plays like he did at the end of last year, I think it's anyone's division. Granted, I think the Chargers and Chiefs have a better shot than the raiders do, but if the raiders pull off some divisional game upsets, they could definitely be a factor.

I'm so excited for the regular season. For me, it's been a long offseason. I'm ready for some real football!

Return to Los Angeles Chargers