That blows

Moderator: bwgood77

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,376

That blows 

Post#1 » by bwgood77 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:38 am

What a terrible result when we should have won that one easily.
thanumba2clippersfan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 700

Re: That blows 

Post#2 » by thanumba2clippersfan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Tough loss last night. That one stung, especially when I felt we should have won.
I've been an LA Clipper fan since 1998 and that will never change. I hate our new logo and jerseys!
thanumba2clippersfan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 700

Post#3 » by thanumba2clippersfan » Mon Nov 2, 2015 2:49 pm

Wow well this season is going down the toilet, at least we can get a good 1st round pick.
I've been an LA Clipper fan since 1998 and that will never change. I hate our new logo and jerseys!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,376

Post#4 » by bwgood77 » Thu Nov 5, 2015 11:03 pm

thanumba2clippersfan wrote:Wow well this season is going down the toilet, at least we can get a good 1st round pick.

Just so banged up. I think the team overall is pretty good, because if you think about it we've lost to very good teams for the most part. Close road losses at Cincy (undefeated), Green Bay (6-1), and Baltimore (not good but better than their record indicates, and we were SO banged up with our receivers and lineman out, it was amazing it was that close), and then the Minnesota game, which wasn't close, but I think they are very good and a likely playoff team.

The Raiders loss was ugly but I think they are actually really tough this year and have a very good chance of making the playoffs. Then the Steelers....that was a bad one and one we should have won, but it, again was close.

The schedule is pretty easy the next three weeks so maybe if they get on a roll and get healthy they can pull off one of their amazing winning streaks down the stretch.

Probably not, and really sucks Keenan Allen is out for the year.

Return to Los Angeles Chargers