Monte Morris

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,365

Monte Morris 

Post#1 » by M-C-G » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:05 am

Hey, I don't get to watch as much college bball as I used to, but Monte Morris stats are pretty impressive.

Anyone watch Iowa State play and have a take on him? Looks like he can shoot, can pass, has a fair amount of steals and rebounds, while having pretty low turnovers.

Who is this guys comp and where does he end up in the draft?
doordoor123
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,225

Re: Monte Morris 

Post#2 » by doordoor123 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:12 am

M-C-G wrote:Hey, I don't get to watch as much college bball as I used to, but Monte Morris stats are pretty impressive.

Anyone watch Iowa State play and have a take on him? Looks like he can shoot, can pass, has a fair amount of steals and rebounds, while having pretty low turnovers.

His workouts are going to be important.
Tom349
Rookie
And1: 266

Post#3 » by Tom349 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:40 am

Looked really good today, went past his player with ease and showed good control and composure when in the lane for either a lay up or kick out. Smooth mover.
DubCeeSwag
Ballboy
And1: 11

Post#4 » by DubCeeSwag » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:10 pm

M-C-G wrote:Hey, I don't get to watch as much college bball as I used to, but Monte Morris stats are pretty impressive.

For anyone who's been on another planet, Monte Morris is really, really good. I see Chad Ford has him at #43 overall. I get it. He's not super athletic and he's not very tall for the position but my God, all he does is make the right play all the freaking time. Seems to me there's a spot in the NBA for a guy like that somewhere.
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,365

Post#5 » by M-C-G » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:23 pm

DubCeeSwag wrote:

For anyone who's been on another planet, Monte Morris is really, really good. I see Chad Ford has him at #43 overall. I get it. He's not super athletic and he's not very tall for the position but my God, all he does is make the right play all the freaking time. Seems to me there's a spot in the NBA for a guy like that somewhere.

The numbers look great and I am hoping the Bucks can snag him in the second round if he comes out. Guy just seems like a true PG.
Dcebucks11
Banned User
And1: 850

Post#6 » by Dcebucks11 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Early to late 20s pick

Return to NBA Draft