49ers Board Community Thread

Moderators: CalamityX12, MHSL82

Pattersonca65
Analyst
And1: 206

Re: 49ers Board Community Thread 

Post#181 » by Pattersonca65 » Mon Nov 9, 2015 5:48 pm

NinerSickness wrote:
Pattersonca65 wrote:Never see Warty any more. He comes in every once in a great while to vent about Harbaugh leaving. He doesn't have much to say these days.

We could use some Warty levity in the midst if this craptastic season.

Not for me. We know things suck. do we really need to hear the same thing over and over and over again? It gets boring after awhile. All you have to do is go to the CSN Bay Area comments section and there is plenty of that day after day.
DoobieKeebler
Senior
And1: 34

Post#182 » by DoobieKeebler » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:19 am

(Stolen from the Rousey/Holm thread on the RealGM Boxing/MMA board)
High 5 wrote:(the video is kind of loud)
[tweet]https://twitter.com/criscyborg/status/665831930974175236[/tweet]

:lift: :eyebrows: :argue: :box: :tooth :falloff:
NinerSickness
Lead Assistant
And1: 339

Post#183 » by NinerSickness » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:47 am

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

I think we all know one thing for which I'm thankful this year. :D
MHSL82
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 130

Post#184 » by MHSL82 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:15 pm

NinerSickness wrote:Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

That Kaepernick will fail his physical on April 1st, guaranteeing next year's salary, but will be healthy for a Week 1 in 2016?

;)
NinerSickness
Lead Assistant

Post#185 » by NinerSickness » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:43 pm

MHSL82 wrote:
NinerSickness wrote:Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

That Kaepernick will fail his physical on April 1st, guaranteeing next year's salary, but will be healthy for a Week 1 in 2016?

;)

MHSL82
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#186 » by MHSL82 » Wed Dec 2, 2015 4:07 pm

NinerSickness
Lead Assistant

Post#187 » by NinerSickness » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:27 am

Why can't we use the search function on this site?
Bald Bull
Veteran
And1: 155

Post#188 » by Bald Bull » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:09 am

NinerSickness wrote:Why can't we use the search function on this site?

This is completely off topic, but I've been wondering, are you excited about the return of X-files?

I still remember your obsession with scully.

8-)
NinerSickness
Lead Assistant

Post#189 » by NinerSickness » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:16 am

Bald Bull wrote:

This is completely off topic, but I've been wondering, are you excited about the return of X-files?

8-)

Wow, that takes me back. '

Yes! I'm very excited about it. I don't get TV, so I'll have to wait 'til it comes out on DVD or something & buy it. But I plan to ASAP.

And Scully? Looks pretty dang good for 47 if I don't say so myself.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew3gAxme5Hw[/youtube]
Ray_Dogg
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 265

Post#190 » by Ray_Dogg » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:54 pm

NinerSickness wrote:
Bald Bull wrote:

8-)

Wow, that takes me back. '

Yes! I'm very excited about it. I don't get TV, so I'll have to wait 'til it comes out on DVD or something & buy it. But I plan to ASAP.

And Scully? Looks pretty dang good for 47 if I don't say so myself.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew3gAxme5Hw[/youtube]

Yeah she has held up well. Looked pretty good for her age on Hannibal.
thesack12
RealGM
And1: 2,225

Post#191 » by thesack12 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:10 am

^ ^^

Julianne Moore played Clarice Starling in Hannibal. Gillian Anderson plays Dana Scully. They do resemble each other some.
NinerSickness
Lead Assistant

Post#192 » by NinerSickness » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:07 am

I didn't realize I could stream the show on fox.com. Watched it...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW AND DO GIVE A CRAP!!!!!!!!!

X Files, The Simpsons circa 90's & 2000's, and Arrested Development are literally the only shows of which I've been a fan since as long as I can remember. 3 shows.

That said, I'm not going to be satisfied unless they continue the story about Samantha Mulder. The "Closure" episode in season 7 that tries to definitively say she died as kid can't be the end of it, and it's the biggest mystery in the entire show.

The bounty Hunter in S2: "She's alive. Can you die now?"

Mulder to dad in afterlife vision in S3: "Is Samantha here?"

Bill Mulder: "No."

...And if the freeking, cigarette-smoking man can be brought back to life somehow after being hit with a missile, a supposedly, definitive story about Samantha Mulder dying as a child is anything but conclusive.

WHERE IS SHE!!!???!!!

JUST TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!!! Image

Nerd rant over.
MHSL82
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#193 » by MHSL82 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:05 am

I guess I will tell you guys what pissed me off. I have a coworker who came to get some help on something and she came in and got close to me (but not touching) and I think nothing of it because she's actively working on what I was teaching her. She then puts her hand on my back and starts rubbing it and pressing against me. This is irrelevant, but she is 51 and unattractive as hell.

And I am pissed because I feel like if it were the other way around I would get in trouble. If I got her in trouble, she could just accuse me of something. So I did everything I could to get out of the way without pissing her off so she would not accuse me of anything. I have a wife and kids that I love and a job I need to keep. Safe to say I'm not helping her anymore. I can't tell my wife because she'd go do something and I don't know what the woman would do or say.

****, what did I do? I never joked with her or led her on. She knows I have kids and I've talked in groups about them. She's here until April so I feel that I just have to get through two months avoiding her.
NinerSickness
Lead Assistant

Post#194 » by NinerSickness » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:07 am

MHSL82 wrote:****, what did I do? I never joked with her or led her on. She knows I have kids and I've talked in groups about them. She's here until April so I feel that I just have to get through two months avoiding her.

That sounds like the best thing you can do. I've learned the hard way to just avoid lots of people, and she sounds like someone for whom I'd cross the street if I saw her.

What I would do if I were you is write the description of what happened with dates & times and send it to yourself via company email (if you have it). That way, if she tries some bull s**t like saying YOU did something, you have the email predating her complaint. The first person to say something is usually the one people believe, and since you'd be sending it to yourself, it's likely nobody would ever see it.
MHSL82
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#195 » by MHSL82 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:24 pm

NinerSickness wrote:
MHSL82 wrote:****, what did I do? I never joked with her or led her on. She knows I have kids and I've talked in groups about them. She's here until April so I feel that I just have to get through two months avoiding her.

That sounds like the best thing you can do. I've learned the hard way to just avoid lots of people, and she sounds like someone for whom I'd cross the street if I saw her.

What I would do if I were you is write the description of what happened with dates & times and send it to yourself via company email (if you have it). That way, if she tries some bull s**t like saying YOU did something, you have the email predating her complaint. The first person to say something is usually the one people believe, and since you'd be sending it to yourself, it's likely nobody would ever see it.

Thank you for your advice. I told one of my coworkers that I've been a friend with for the last three years and he's not one to gossip. I took your advice and emailed myself the details of what happened and what I was going to do, added a password to the email. Going to avoid the woman and if needed, give an excuse for my friend to be there, too (you know, complicated case for fresh eyes, etc.) if there's something we need to do together. I think I would do something more direct if she weren't gone in April. She better be gone, no changing one's mind.
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#196 » by CalamityX12 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:01 pm

Sorry to hear MHSL.... I agree with you on had the roles been reverse scenario... It's quite complicated and sometimes a crime in what ways a man or a woman can or can't get away with....

Even worse if she's unattractive as hell.... ewwwwww...... we want Monica Belluci type hot!
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
MHSL82
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#197 » by MHSL82 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:52 pm

Crazy world. Went to talk to HR, only to hear she was fired last night. Fired for cause (not sure why they told me that), not quit. Still trying to figure out what happened, but one of my male colleagues that she worked with isn't here either. Not sure if he's sick, fired, suspended, on vacation, etc. Not even sure why she's gone. Didn't think it appropriate to ask why. I noted what happened but have no idea what's next. I made sure they noted that my report was after she was fired for other reasons. Asked my other colleague friend I referred to in another post if he knew, he doesn't yet. Didn't report it himself.
NinerSickness
Lead Assistant

Post#198 » by NinerSickness » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:43 am

Thought of MHSL when I saw this:

NinerSickness
Lead Assistant

Post#199 » by NinerSickness » Sat Mar 5, 2016 8:14 am

Thought I'd bring back an oldie but a goodie:

@.......@............@....................@..................@............@

CrimsonCrew
RealGM
And1: 939

Post#200 » by CrimsonCrew » Tue Mar 8, 2016 4:30 am

So...I'm admittedly a bit of a jerk, but $55 million to Erin Andrews??? Look, I appreciate that it is a huge violation when someone films you naked against your wishes, but $55 million worth of violation? That's absurd.

Return to San Francisco 49ers