ImageImageImageImageImage

Hands11 caught trying to rehydrate the sponge (credit to Sluggerface)

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

TGW
RealGM
And1: 5,883

Hands11 caught trying to rehydrate the sponge (credit to Sluggerface) 

Post#1 » by TGW » Fri Apr 8, 2016 12:36 pm

Sluggerface wrote:
milellie111 wrote:How about just supporting the team, sit back and watch a big part of this rebuild play out?

The time to get really pissed is in like 2 years from now if things don’t work out.

Right now, everything is still on course.

I appreciate for once this team is approaching things with a long term plan. Some see moves like Gortat or Morris as patch jobs. But they weren’t. Gortat has been our center for 3 years now and will be again next year. Morris is signed for multiple years and is a young big strong PF/S4 we needed with Nene’s contract expiring. We have Wall 25, Beal 22, Otto 22, Oubre 20. You have young talented pieces and we have cap.

That is a result of long term planning that we are here. This was not the case during the Pollin regime. So complaining that ownership is totally screwing up ? That really isn’t happening.

Ted plans to deliver on that long term vision. Does it take time? Yes. But now is not the time to revolt.

They fell short this one year. Things happen such as injuries that are out of everyone's control. But its not like that changes all the good stuff still in place.

If you are the type to get overly negative, then I guess this is a good time for you. But this off season is what they planned for. This was a bridge year. We knew that. An exciting summer of free agency is approaching. Lets see what they do with that before having a major owenership melt down.

Or maybe you could just support the team, not go to games if you don't want, sit back and watch a big part of this rebuild play out.
The time to get really pissed is in like 2 years from now if things don’t work out.

Right now, everything is still in front of them.

I appreciate for once this team is approaching things with a long term plan. Some see moves like Gortat or Morris as patch jobs. But they weren’t. Gortat has been out center for 3 years now and will be again next year. Morris is signed for multiple years and is a young big strong PF/S4 we needed with Nene’s contract expiring. We have Wall 25, Beal 22, Otto 22, Oubre 20. You have young pieces. That are talented. And we have cap.

That is a result of long term planning that we are here. I never saw stuff like this under the old ownership.

So complain about no DL team is you want. Complain that EG is still here. But complaining that ownership is totally screwing up ? That really isn’t happening.

Does Ted still have to deliver on that long term vision ? Of course he does. But now is not the time to revolt.

They feel short this one year. Things happen. But its not like that chances all the good stuff still in place.

If you are the type to get overly negative, then I guess this is a good time for you. But this off season is what they planned for. This was a bridge year. We knew that. Now they hopefully go coach hunting. And FA hunting. Lets see what they do with that before having a major Ted melt down. Because those are two important pieces of information we need in hand first.

Hands11

by Hands11 on Apr 7, 2016 | 7:18 AM reply rec flag

http://www.bulletsforever.com/2016/4/6/11377162/ex-season-ticket-holders-message-to-ted-fellow-commiserators

Sup, Hands.

:lol:
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
fishercob
RealGM
And1: 1,571

Re: Hands11...he just couldn't help himself lol (credit to Sluggerface) 

Post#2 » by fishercob » Fri Apr 8, 2016 12:53 pm

Hands is Millie??????? I wouldn't have expected that. Very different posting styles. But it does explain why I finally gave up and put millie on ignore. Still surprising to me; they seem very different.
"Some people have a way with words....some people....not have way."
— Steve Martin
TGW
RealGM

Post#3 » by TGW » Fri Apr 8, 2016 1:21 pm

fishercob wrote:Hands is Millie??????? I wouldn't have expected that. Very different posting styles. But it does explain why I finally gave up and put millie on ignore. Still surprising to me; they seem very different.

The views were the same. Only difference was that milletroll had better grammar. But this is honestly one of the greatest troll jobs of all time. I had NO IDEA they were one in the same.
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
BigA
Analyst
And1: 997

Post#4 » by BigA » Fri Apr 8, 2016 1:23 pm

There was some effort to distinguish the two identities, which makes me wonder about the sloppiness of millie plagiarizing hands in this case. Millie is more concise, seems to be more grammatical, and is more a straight up shill for the management in attitude than hands. Though hands was also very supportive of Ernie and Ted.

I guess the big difference is that hands posted about other issues and line-ups, whereas millie only posts to support management.

Another thing: hands was very critical of Randy and millie has been supportive.

Plus, millie showed up long before hands was banned.

Yes, overall a great job.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,703

Post#5 » by montestewart » Fri Apr 8, 2016 1:28 pm

Well, there are an awful lot of new threads. Maybe new STT software? Or...MILLIHAND?
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#6 » by Ruzious » Fri Apr 8, 2016 1:32 pm

Hands must have posted from his phone while Millie must have posted from a PC. That could explain the sloppiness of hands' posts.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
dckingsfan
RealGM
And1: 15,968

Post#7 » by dckingsfan » Fri Apr 8, 2016 1:32 pm

So does that mean we unban hands to watch him talk to himself again. I kind of imagine a split personality talking to himself while making pancakes in the kitchen...
fishercob
RealGM

Post#8 » by fishercob » Fri Apr 8, 2016 1:42 pm

dckingsfan wrote:So does that mean we unban hands to watch him talk to himself again. I kind of imagine a split personality talking to himself while making pancakes in the kitchen...

Wait, are there any example of millie or hands responding to each other's posts? Someone please find this.
— Steve Martin
Dark Faze
Head Coach
And1: 2,011

Post#9 » by Dark Faze » Fri Apr 8, 2016 1:44 pm

everything makes sense now

wow
TGW
RealGM

Post#10 » by TGW » Fri Apr 8, 2016 1:58 pm

fishercob wrote:
dckingsfan wrote:So does that mean we unban hands to watch him talk to himself again. I kind of imagine a split personality talking to himself while making pancakes in the kitchen...

Wait, are there any example of millie or hands responding to each other's posts? Someone please find this.

Here ya go. This guy was a freakin' weirdo.

viewtopic.php?t=1296633&start=480

Millelie wrote:

This is so far from the truth. Take away Wall and Beal. Gortat, Ariza, Nene, Booker, Webster, Gooden and Miller are all assets on this team and the byproduct of smart GM'ing. Even Seraphin would be a contributor. All of these guys would or could be solid starters and impactful bench players on other teams so let's not act as if the only good moves Grunfeld has made is by "lucking" into Wall and Beal.

Hands11 wrote:

I applaud your effort in trying to communicate a nuanced position, but understand there aren't many here that will receive what you are saying that way. Its much more likely they will twist your posts, troll you, and and rehash the same stuff that is in the fire EG thread that was created just months after he was extended for two years. Hell, those people can't even except the fact that never going to happen. He was here for the contract Ted signed him for. Ted committed to two year of a rebuild with EG as GM and then he would reevaluate. Deal done. End of story.

If you came here looking to have an honest debate, sadly you aren't going to find a lot that will respectfully engage in one here. Not yet at least. Consider the warm welcome you got. There are some here that will engage you that way. Some are 50-50 that can go either way. I would ignore the rest. They are troll style posters that have very little to contribute to any conversation except in engage in pettiness and circular arguments. They never seek any common ground nor expand on a conversation in a meaningful way.

Anyway. Welcome aboard. Hopefully things do get better next year. And if they do, the board will get better as well.

But do keep in mind, there are some fans here that want them to win, they just don't want it to happen until Randy an or EG are gone so wins are a bad thing for them right now.
fishercob
RealGM

Post#11 » by fishercob » Fri Apr 8, 2016 2:03 pm

Please let this be true. I love the internet!

viewtopic.php?t=1296633&start=480
— Steve Martin
Sluggerface
Bench Warmer
And1: 510

Post#12 » by Sluggerface » Fri Apr 8, 2016 2:09 pm

fishercob wrote:

If you look hard enough....there's some pretty lulzy stuff. I'm not going to post it in the thread, because outing him and his troll account is enough imo. No need to publicly flog him.
fishercob
RealGM

Post#13 » by fishercob » Fri Apr 8, 2016 2:16 pm

Sluggerface wrote:
fishercob wrote:

If you look hard enough....there's some pretty lulzy stuff. I'm not going to post it in the thread, because outing him and his troll account is enough imo. No need to publicly flog him.

I don't see it as public flogging. The whole thing makes me happy. Nivek used the term "performance art" (in jest) in the linked page, and that's what this is. I honestly love it -- that there's a guy somewhere making people crazy by posting silly stuff on the internet under multiple screen names. For all we know, we're all characters in a screenplay being written by doc (whose posts I miss sorely) and Nivek.

People whose posts I also miss -- Deeptu McPullup/Hoopalotta, Ed Wood, badinage, Donkey, tommy daSwami, giltwan butler (teenage troll who had a keith moon type of run complete with the epic flameout), tsqvt, greendale....
— Steve Martin
MDStar
Senior
And1: 94

Post#14 » by MDStar » Fri Apr 8, 2016 2:23 pm

As a once in a while poster but a daily reader of all threads, this is an hillarious, awesome and extremely entertaining revelation that I would've never suspected. Bravo if true!
Just let the young boys play! It's truly the only hope at this point.
ozthegap
Senior
And1: 159

Post#15 » by ozthegap » Fri Apr 8, 2016 2:31 pm

Umm I think millie just copy pasted hands11. Its word for word the same post. And millie never reads like that.
Dark Faze
Head Coach
And1: 2,011

Post#16 » by Dark Faze » Fri Apr 8, 2016 2:32 pm

its him

you don't copy and paste someone elses posts like that
ozthegap
Senior
And1: 159

Post#17 » by ozthegap » Fri Apr 8, 2016 2:33 pm

Wait nevr mind. This is the same person. Wow.
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 19,301

Post#18 » by nate33 » Fri Apr 8, 2016 2:37 pm

None of the IP addresses for milellie111 match any of the IP addresses for hands11. If they're the same guy, he was diligent about it.
TGW
RealGM

Post#19 » by TGW » Fri Apr 8, 2016 2:53 pm

nate33 wrote:None of the IP addresses for milellie111 match any of the IP addresses for hands11. If they're the same guy, he was diligent about it.

Ruzious wrote:Hands must have posted from his phone while Millie must have posted from a PC. That could explain the sloppiness of hands' posts.

There's your answer. And the text-to-message thing that doc pointed out makes perfect sense.

Two different devices (PC and phone), two different IPs...that way you'll never confuse the two if each one is logged into a different aliases.

Props to Hands for putting so much detail into his alias.
keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#20 » by keynote » Fri Apr 8, 2016 3:00 pm

Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.

Return to Washington Wizards