OT Thread, Part III

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,832

Re: OT Thread, Part III 

Post#1041 » by C.lupus » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Just made some killer taco soup. Goes real good with a cold beer.
King Malta
Starter
And1: 1,547

Post#1042 » by King Malta » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:53 pm

Not sure where to put this, figured this thread seemed the most appropriate.

Currently in Minnesota until the 31st of March, here to see a few Wovles games and check out the local sights (went to the Mall of America today...an aquarium and a theme park inside a shopping centre, holy **** haha).

Genuinely am keen to meet up and have a few beers with some people from this board if anyone's interested, I'll be going to all five home games whilst I'm over (GSW, UTAH, SAC, PHNX, LAC), hoping to maybe catch a Wild game too, I've never watched a game of hockey in my life haha.
C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1043 » by C.lupus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:28 am

Ah man, I'd definitely be down with having a couple beers with you but I'm 5 hours north of Minneapolis and with mine and the missus' work schedules, I just can't see making it down there. Hopefully someone will take you up on that. Are you here by yourself?
King Malta
Starter

Post#1044 » by King Malta » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:59 am

C.lupus wrote:Ah man, I'd definitely be down with having a couple beers with you but I'm 5 hours north of Minneapolis and with mine and the missus' work schedules, I just can't see making it down there. Hopefully someone will take you up on that. Are you here by yourself?

Haha no worries mate, that's a serious hike! How often to you manage to get in to watch games?

Just here by myself, so hopefully someone does :lol:
C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1045 » by C.lupus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:53 am

I don't make it to games very often. Maybe when they stop sucking I'll be able to justify the time and expense more frequently.

If you don't get any responses you might want to make another thread. I don't know how many people read this one regularly.
C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1046 » by C.lupus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:58 pm

King Malta wrote:Not sure where to put this, figured this thread seemed the most appropriate.

Currently in Minnesota until the 31st of March, here to see a few Wovles games and check out the local sights (went to the Mall of America today...an aquarium and a theme park inside a shopping centre, holy **** haha).

Genuinely am keen to meet up and have a few beers with some people from this board if anyone's interested, I'll be going to all five home games whilst I'm over (GSW, UTAH, SAC, PHNX, LAC), hoping to maybe catch a Wild game too, I've never watched a game of hockey in my life haha.

Don't forget to wear white tonight.
King Malta
Starter

Post#1047 » by King Malta » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:15 pm

Yeah I reckon I'll throw a separate topic up.

Haha got my white tee all laid out and ready to go, just a little bit excited!
rmfc
Assistant Coach
And1: 936

Post#1048 » by rmfc » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:18 pm

What can the Pistons offer for Zach LaVine?
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,678

Post#1049 » by Basti » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:40 pm

King Malta wrote:Not sure where to put this, figured this thread seemed the most appropriate.

Aw shucks, mate. I had planned to be in the Twin Cities around Easter as well. But unforeseen car troubles arose and blew my budget. Would have definitely been awesome to meet another Wolves fan live, not to mention a mate from Straya.
Grits n Gravy
General Manager
And1: 1,800

Post#1050 » by Grits n Gravy » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:15 pm

rmfc wrote:What can the Pistons offer for Zach LaVine?

It would take Drummond for me and that obviously ain't happening but I'm ridiculously high on Zach.
Devilzsidewalk
RealGM
And1: 5,943

Post#1051 » by Devilzsidewalk » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:48 pm

C.lupus wrote:Just made some killer taco soup. Goes real good with a cold beer.

Well that's a given. The only thing that doesn't go real good with a cold beer is operating heavy machinery.
Although it would pass the time...excavating stuff hour after hour has to be really boring.
Vindicater
General Manager
And1: 423

Post#1052 » by Vindicater » Tue Apr 5, 2016 12:10 pm

Just leave this here. This is the reaction a footballer had after missing a goal on the weekend.

I love how you see confusion move to acceptance.
"That's why the last two years weren't guaranteed," Walsh said. "Either way, he knew it could have happened either way."
King Malta
Starter

Post#1053 » by King Malta » Wed Apr 6, 2016 4:40 am

Vindicater wrote:Image

Just leave this here. This is the reaction a footballer had after missing a goal on the weekend.

I love how you see confusion move to acceptance.

To be fair, if I played for Essendon this year my reaction would be same after anything negative :lol:
King Malta
Starter

Post#1054 » by King Malta » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:50 am

So I've been laughing my ass off at these for a solid 2 days now, I know they're old but I've only just seen them and thought I'd post them here.

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY[/YouTube]

"The Cleveland Tourism Board gave me 14 million dollars about 8 months ago to make a promotional video to bring people to Cleveland. As usual, I waited till the last minute and I ended up having to shoot and edit it in about an hour yesterday afternoon. I probably should have invested more time."

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM[/YouTube]

"So The Cleveland Board of Tourism was not happy with the first video that I turned in. In fact, they said that upon viewing it, three of the board members moved away.

They insisted that I turn in a proper Cleveland tourism video, otherwise they will pursue litigation.

So I was really planning on buckling down and giving it my all this time, but there was a "Rock of Love" marathon on VH1 last night that I didn't want to miss, so I cranked this video out in even less time than the first one. Roughly 35 minutes total.

Despite this, I'm rather pleased with how it turned out, and I think they will be too."
King Malta
Starter

Post#1055 » by King Malta » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:45 am

Anybody here on Twitter?

My tags @MattyBAus
C.lupus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1056 » by C.lupus » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:42 am

King Malta wrote:Anybody here on Twitter?

My tags @MattyBAus

Yep. @CLupus63 Not super active, though.
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,127

Post#1057 » by GopherIt! » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:26 am

@wojYahooNBA
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1058 » by Basti » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:03 am

King Malta wrote:So I've been laughing my ass off at these for a solid 2 days now, I know they're old but I've only just seen them and thought I'd post them here.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY[/youtube]

"The Cleveland Tourism Board gave me 14 million dollars about 8 months ago to make a promotional video to bring people to Cleveland. As usual, I waited till the last minute and I ended up having to shoot and edit it in about an hour yesterday afternoon. I probably should have invested more time."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM[/youtube]

"So The Cleveland Board of Tourism was not happy with the first video that I turned in. In fact, they said that upon viewing it, three of the board members moved away.

They insisted that I turn in a proper Cleveland tourism video, otherwise they will pursue litigation.

So I was really planning on buckling down and giving it my all this time, but there was a "Rock of Love" marathon on VH1 last night that I didn't want to miss, so I cranked this video out in even less time than the first one. Roughly 35 minutes total.

Despite this, I'm rather pleased with how it turned out, and I think they will be too."

Welcome to the year 2010, mate ;)
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1059 » by Basti » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:06 am

King Malta wrote:Anybody here on Twitter?

My tags @MattyBAus

Technically I'm on twitter as well since someone used my email address for a twitter account back in 2008 or something. So one day I got sick of getting notifications whenever that person used the account that I decided to reset the password. I was hoping it would stop. It didn't, for whatever reason. I'm starting to wonder if I might have multiple personalities.
Nitroglycerin
Starter
And1: 528

Post#1060 » by Nitroglycerin » Mon May 30, 2016 11:05 am

anyone here uses office365 with their organization or business?
Trust the PRosas!

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves