ImageImageImageImageImage

Hands11 caught trying to rehydrate the sponge (credit to Sluggerface)

Moderators: nate33, montestewart, LyricalRico

BigA
Analyst
And1: 997

Re: Hands11 caught trying to rehydrate the sponge (credit to Sluggerface) 

Post#181 » by BigA » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:23 am

Then dreams of Ves that never happened.

Actually, the dreams of Ves turned into nightmares.
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#182 » by JWizmentality » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:07 am

TheSecretWeapon wrote:
AFM wrote:
nate33 wrote:Damn.

Now I'm going to have to go kill myself.
:nonono:

Mission accomplished. Tsherkin is next.

Your sense of priorities is all wrong.

Yeah, shouldn't we be going after Rico if we are really cleaning house? We've killed the sock puppet. Randy is done. Ernie might be next...the law of progression says Rico should be the next witch burned at the stake. I got holy water...well it's actually from my brita filter but it's better than whatever it is the priest splashes you with at mass.
TheSecretWeapon
RealGM
And1: 877

Post#183 » by TheSecretWeapon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:11 am

JWizmentality wrote:
TheSecretWeapon wrote:
AFM wrote:
Mission accomplished. Tsherkin is next.

Your sense of priorities is all wrong.

Yeah, shouldn't we be going after Rico if we are really cleaning house? We've killed the sock puppet. Randy is done. Ernie might be next...the law of progression says Rico should be the next witch burned at the stake. I got holy water...well it's actually from my brita filter but it's better than whatever it is the priest splashes you with at mass.

I mean, well, yeah -- Rico would definitely be a better target for induced suicide than nate. But I was thinking, tsherkin would be a higher priority target than nate. It's not like nate wouldn't be on the hit list. Just not at the top. I'd have him after tsherkin for sure -- maybe between Rico and Pine.
"A lot of what we call talent is the desire to practice."
-- Malcolm Gladwell

Check out my blog about the Wizards, movies, writing, music, TV, sports, and whatever else comes to mind.
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,112

Post#184 » by AFM » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:14 am

How about miller31time for being the most absent mod ever? Earns that green usertitle and never seen from again.

I say we vote monte and I in as mods, we'll clean house and have this board turned around in no time
AFM
General Manager

Post#185 » by AFM » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:15 am

First order of business: ban PIF if he *ever* uses asterisks *again*! Wouldn't you say? *I* would!
TheSecretWeapon
RealGM
And1: 877

Post#186 » by TheSecretWeapon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:20 am

AFM wrote:How about miller31time for being the most absent mod ever? Earns that green usertitle and never seen from again.

I say we vote monte and I in as mods, we'll clean house and have this board turned around in no time

I'm with you on miller, but I'd need some kind of incentive to support you and monte as mods. As it said on John Dortmunder's family crest*, "Quid lucrum istic mihi est?"**

* -- Which Dortmunder stole.

** -- Translation: What's in it for me?
"A lot of what we call talent is the desire to practice."
-- Malcolm Gladwell

Check out my blog about the Wizards, movies, writing, music, TV, sports, and whatever else comes to mind.
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Post#187 » by pineappleheadindc » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:00 am

AFM wrote:How about miller31time for being the most absent mod ever? Earns that green usertitle and never seen from again.

Yet again, JWiz will have to spread his stories about how Miller got to be a mod on these boards.

JWiz....take it away.

:nod:
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,199

Post#188 » by bondom34 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:04 am

Well, I've reviewed the first round of applications. The first to reveiw the Hands situation will be AFM, Nate, and TSW. For assistance, TGW and Big A will oversee the investigation and make sure no suspicious activity occurs. They will also monitor new board members, screening for names of any users with an appendage in the username. Anyone who joins RealGM with a username including "feet", "fingers", "toes", "arms", or "legs" will immediately be looked into.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Post#189 » by pineappleheadindc » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:18 am

bondom34 wrote:Well, I've reviewed the first round of applications. The first to reveiw the Hands situation will be AFM, Nate, and TSW. For assistance, TGW and Big A will oversee the investigation and make sure no suspicious activity occurs. They will also monitor new board members, screening for names of any users with an appendage in the username. Anyone who joins RealGM with a username including "feet", "fingers", "toes", "arms", or "legs" will immediately be looked into.

AFM...

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."

--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"

- Yoda
AFM
General Manager

Post#190 » by AFM » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:28 am

The first round of investigation will be thus:
Each board member must PM myself or monte a photo of themselves, preferably shirtless. We will be checking for any tattoos of the Italian flag or the geography of Italy. Since hands/milellie seem to be of Tuscan descent.
Anyone who doesn't comply will be swiftly banned. You have 24 hours.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#191 » by bondom34 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:28 am

pineappleheadindc wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Well, I've reviewed the first round of applications. The first to reveiw the Hands situation will be AFM, Nate, and TSW. For assistance, TGW and Big A will oversee the investigation and make sure no suspicious activity occurs. They will also monitor new board members, screening for names of any users with an appendage in the username. Anyone who joins RealGM with a username including "feet", "fingers", "toes", "arms", or "legs" will immediately be looked into.

AFM...

Sorry pine, your application was received just past the deadline.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
BigA
Analyst

Post#192 » by BigA » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:08 am

I'm not sure Wizboard members should be allowed to serve on the H/11 Commission, since we're mostly conflicted or biased. The public wouldn't be confident in the results. Maybe someone who never interacted with hands11 or milellie111 would be okay.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#193 » by bondom34 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:42 pm

BigA wrote:

I'm not sure Wizboard members should be allowed to serve on the H/11 Commission, since we're mostly conflicted or biased. The public wouldn't be confident in the results. Maybe someone who never interacted with hands11 or milellie111 would be okay.

I see your point, and agree. I would however like to keep you all on as overseers of the investigation. The investigation itself will be transferred to admins of RealGM and BF for their review. I'm working on the paperwork now to send the evidence to them.
fishercob
RealGM
And1: 1,571

Post#194 » by fishercob » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:09 pm

AFM wrote:The first round of investigation will be thus:
Each board member must PM myself or monte a photo of themselves, preferably shirtless. We will be checking for any tattoos of the Italian flag or the geography of Italy. Since hands/milellie seem to be of Tuscan descent.
Anyone who doesn't comply will be swiftly banned. You have 24 hours.

Just to help get you through the day while you wait on the applications:

"Some people have a way with words....some people....not have way."
— Steve Martin
stevemcqueen1
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,137

Post#195 » by stevemcqueen1 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:03 pm

I expect AFM to let his newfound power go to his head. Therefore I will head off any questions of disloyalty by volunteering to help run his secret police.
keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#196 » by keynote » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:44 pm

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BulletsForever/status/725014163081162752[/tweet]
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
payitforward
RealGM
And1: 7,854

Post#197 » by payitforward » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:05 pm

AFM wrote:First order of business: ban PIF if he *ever* uses asterisks *again*! Wouldn't you say? *I* would!

*Dude!*

And that after I was *so appreciative* of what you did for me. /Disappointing?/ I'll say....
Breaking News: In a shocking development, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis has sold the NBA franchise to a consortium of participants in a discussion board devoted to the team on realgm.com. Details to follow....
closg00
RealGM
And1: 3,506

Post#198 » by closg00 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:05 pm

keynote wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/BulletsForever/status/725014163081162752[/tweet]

Is there a movement to ban Hands over at BF?
MikeTheKid
Head Coach
And1: 4,213

Post#199 » by MikeTheKid » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:47 pm

This just keeps getting better!
BigA
Analyst

Post#200 » by BigA » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:54 pm

closg00 wrote:
keynote wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/BulletsForever/status/725014163081162752[/tweet]

Is there a movement to ban Hands over at BF?

Do they ban many people over there?

Return to Washington Wizards