Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,452

2016 Draft and Free Agency 

Post#1 » by bwgood77 » Tue Mar 8, 2016 4:13 pm

Kiper's latest mock

3. San Diego Chargers

*Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame

The offensive line has been a major problem area going on a few years, and Stanley can be plugged in immediately. The Chargers need D-line help as well, but the draft is much deeper at that position.

Free-agency effect: If the Chargers find O-line help in free agency, it could shift the thinking here if they have players graded similarly.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/14921404/mel-kiper-third-mock-draft-2016-free-agency-considered-pick-nfl
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: 2016 Draft and Free Agency 

Post#2 » by bwgood77 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:46 pm

Well, now that they basically have the #1 pick in the draft since the top two teams look to take QBs who are not as high on the value board...Chargers should take Laremy Tunsil.

McShay says in talking to them it doesn't sound like they will take him. Sure SD can use a corner and pass rushers, but the point is, their strength is QB, and I think if he has enough time in the pocket, and enough protection, he can put up points with anyone, and with Denver and KC's pass rush, they NEED to make sure Rivers is protected. He just seems like the safest pick too.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,405

Post#3 » by Revived » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:54 pm

bwgood77 wrote:Kiper's latest mock

3. San Diego Chargers

The offensive line has been a major problem area going on a few years, and Stanley can be plugged in immediately. The Chargers need D-line help as well, but the draft is much deeper at that position.

Free-agency effect: If the Chargers find O-line help in free agency, it could shift the thinking here if they have players graded similarly.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/14921404/mel-kiper-third-mock-draft-2016-free-agency-considered-pick-nfl

I would puke if Stanley was the pick.

I want either Buckner or Tunsil.

I'm not so big on drafting a safety with a top 3 pick but I would even take Ramsey over Stanley.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#4 » by bwgood77 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:55 am

SF88 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:Kiper's latest mock

3. San Diego Chargers

I'm not so big on drafting a safety with a top 3 pick but I would even take Ramsey over Stanley.

Well, Bosa it is. If our O line can stay healthy and we can get a center, it's ok, and hopefully he is a stud and his speed doesn't impact his ability at the next level. I'm surprised Tunsil dropped so much....must have been a reason.
Revived
RealGM

Post#5 » by Revived » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:08 am

bwgood77 wrote:
SF88 wrote:

Well, Bosa it is. If our O line can stay healthy and we can get a center, it's ok, and hopefully he is a stud and his speed doesn't impact his ability at the next level. I'm surprised Tunsil dropped so much....must have been a reason.

Yea apparently this was the reason

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/poor-timing--laremy-tunsil-takes-down-twitter-video-of-him-and-a-bong-001502430.html

I'm not such a big fan of Bosa...even in his highlights he looks so slow. He seems to get by on power which is tough to do against NFL caliber athletes in the NFL.

I would have preferred Buckner, who can basically do everything Bosa can but at a high level.

Ugh, hope they get the rest of it right.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#6 » by bwgood77 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:22 pm

SF88 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
SF88 wrote:I would puke if Stanley was the pick.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/poor-timing--laremy-tunsil-takes-down-twitter-video-of-him-and-a-bong-001502430.html

I'm not such a big fan of Bosa...even in his highlights he looks so slow. He seems to get by on power which is tough to do against NFL caliber athletes in the NFL.

I would have preferred Buckner, who can basically do everything Bosa can but at a high level.

Yeah, but Buckner is slower. From Combine

Bosa 4.86s - Buckner 5.05s
Bosa 120" - Buckner 116"
Bosa 6.89s - Buckner 7.51s
Bosa 4.21s - Buckner 4.47s

Bosa is faster, more explosive, quicker, turns faster.

Honestly though, I don't know enough about college football players...just don't know enough about it. I do know that Bosa was #1 on the big boards I looked at much of the year.

I just can't believe that stuff got posted to Tunsil's account minutes before the draft. He doesn't seem too bright, but if he's as good as Kiper thinks he is, and stays out of trouble, he could be a steal for Miami.
Revived
RealGM

Post#7 » by Revived » Thu May 5, 2016 2:56 am

bwgood77 wrote:
SF88 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Bosa 120" - Buckner 116"

Honestly though, I don't know enough about college football players...just don't know enough about it. I do know that Bosa was #1 on the big boards I looked at much of the year.

I just can't believe that stuff got posted to Tunsil's account minutes before the draft. He doesn't seem too bright, but if he's as good as Kiper thinks he is, and stays out of trouble, he could be a steal for Miami.

Yea but I think Bosa is more of an OLB in a 3-4 defense while Buckner is a DE. So traditionally, DEs are supposed to be slower than OLBs.

I'm not a big fan of the Bosa pick.

I like the TE we picked up though. Rivers can use another target and Gates can hopefully mentor this kid before he retires. He was reportedly the best TE prospect of this draft.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#8 » by bwgood77 » Thu May 5, 2016 3:07 am

SF88 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
SF88 wrote:Yea apparently this was the reason

Bosa 120" - Buckner 116"

Yea but I think Bosa is more of an OLB in a 3-4 defense while Buckner is a DE. So traditionally, DEs are supposed to be slower than OLBs.

I like the TE we picked up though. Rivers can use another target and Gates can hopefully mentor this kid before he retires. He was reportedly the best TE prospect of this draft.

Yes, he was the best TE in the draft, at least according to Kiper, and also I work with an Arkansas alum who watches all their games and he said he was a stud.

I did want a tackle, but with the Tunsil stuff I don't mind we went elsewhere, but I didn't watch Bosa enough, but I trust that he must be a stud since he was the clear #1 on big boards for almost all of the college year. I don't know if the combine should make THAT much of a difference. He seems to clearly be the best pass rusher. From Scouts Inc:

What he brings: He's the best edge defender and arguably one of the top two prospects in this class. Bosa displays heavy and active hands and possesses excellent core strength, along with the instincts to find the ball and finish plays as a run stopper. While he doesn't have elite quickness or bend, he is a relentless pass rusher who brings strong speed-to-power ability and the versatility to kick inside and cause disruption. He brings a great motor and approach to the game and will instantly upgrade a defensive front.

How he fits: We felt Bosa's best fit was as a DE in a base 4-3 scheme, but he has the size, power and versatility to line up in multiple spots along their 3-4 scheme. His best scenario may be to continue to try and bulk to line up at the 5-technique where he can help improve a 27th-ranked rush defense and provide some pass rush with his power and hands. -- Kevin Weidl

People have talked about how he doesn't fit a 3-4 but I read somewhere that on 70% of our snaps we were not actually in a traditional 3-4....I can't remember the exact language they used though.
Revived
RealGM

Post#9 » by Revived » Thu May 5, 2016 3:15 am

bwgood77 wrote:
SF88 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Bosa 120" - Buckner 116"

Yes, he was the best TE in the draft, at least according to Kiper, and also I work with an Arkansas alum who watches all their games and he said he was a stud.

I did want a tackle, but with the Tunsil stuff I don't mind we went elsewhere, but I didn't watch Bosa enough, but I trust that he must be a stud since he was the clear #1 on big boards for almost all of the college year. I don't know if the combine should make THAT much of a difference. He seems to clearly be the best pass rusher. From Scouts Inc:

What he brings: He's the best edge defender and arguably one of the top two prospects in this class. Bosa displays heavy and active hands and possesses excellent core strength, along with the instincts to find the ball and finish plays as a run stopper. While he doesn't have elite quickness or bend, he is a relentless pass rusher who brings strong speed-to-power ability and the versatility to kick inside and cause disruption. He brings a great motor and approach to the game and will instantly upgrade a defensive front.

How he fits: We felt Bosa's best fit was as a DE in a base 4-3 scheme, but he has the size, power and versatility to line up in multiple spots along their 3-4 scheme. His best scenario may be to continue to try and bulk to line up at the 5-technique where he can help improve a 27th-ranked rush defense and provide some pass rush with his power and hands. -- Kevin Weidl

People have talked about how he doesn't fit a 3-4 but I read somewhere that on 70% of our snaps we were not actually in a traditional 3-4....I can't remember the exact language they used though.

People compared him to JJ Watt but that's just a lazy comparison because he was a white linemen in college just like Watt.

I think Bosa is similar Igor Olshansky.

I also like the center pick that we had...Chargers need some massive help for the offensive line and we haven't had consistent play at C since the prime Nick Hardwick days. I just hope that kid can stay healthy.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#10 » by bwgood77 » Thu May 5, 2016 4:01 am

SF88 wrote:People have talked about how he doesn't fit a 3-4 but I read somewhere that on 70% of our snaps we were not actually in a traditional 3-4....I can't remember the exact language they used though.

People compared him to JJ Watt but that's just a lazy comparison because he was a white linemen in college just like Watt.

I also like the center pick that we had...Chargers need some massive help for the offensive line and we haven't had consistent play at C since the prime Nick Hardwick days. I just hope that kid can stay healthy.[/quote]

They are looking at a guy named Slauson who has played center, guard and tackle for the Bears.

Free-agent offensive lineman Matt Slauson will visit with the Buffalo Bills and San Diego Chargers, a source told ESPN, after the veteran was released Monday by the Chicago Bears.

The Bears did not offer Slauson, who saw time at center last season in addition to guard, a chance to return with a pay reduction.

The Bills view Slauson as a potential option at right tackle, a source said. Buffalo has uncertainty at the position after starting right tackle Seantrel Henderson missed the final five games of last season with an undisclosed illness. The Buffalo News reported that Henderson was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease.

"We won’t have a definite decision on [Henderson’s] health status, but we look at it this way: we finished the year with [backups] Jordan Mills and Cyrus Kouandjio and we still were the No. 1 rushing team and the No. 1 rushing-per-average-attempt team," Bills general manager Doug Whaley said last month. "So we feel that we can continue that."

Slauson, 30, has a background with Bills coach Rex Ryan, having played for the New York Jets from 2009-2012. He also played for Bills' offensive line coach Aaron Kromer with the Chicago Bears from 2013-2014.

The Chargers are looking at Slauson as a potential center, although the team added former USC center Max Tuerk in the third round of last week’s draft.

Slauson started all 16 games last season for the Bears, 12 at left guard and four at center, and has made 85 starts over his seven-year NFL career.

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/24578/former-bears-offensive-lineman-matt-slauson-visiting-bills-chargers

And here is a video on some thoughts on Bosa and that it is understandably not fair to try and compare him to JJ Watt.

http://espn.go.com/blog/san-diego-chargers/post/_/id/16082/john-bosa-says-son-joey-bosa-will-forge-own-path-in-san-diego

SAN DIEGO -- John Bosa takes care of all of the periphery issues around his son -- the selection of agents, workout spots and financial advisers -- letting Joey Bosa focus on football.

Having his father eliminate the noise has been a successful formula for Joey Bosa, the first-round selection by the San Diego Chargers in this year’s draft.

“He’s just really been there every step of the way for me,” Bosa said about his father. “He’s been there making sure I’m keeping my head on straight and knowing what’s important, which is football and my family.

“Just being grateful and thankful every single day for the position I’m in and the opportunity I get -- he and my mom [Cheryl] have both been great throughout this process.”

Chargers DE Joey Bosa comes from a family with deep NFL bloodlines. Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
But you couldn’t blame John Bosa for wanting to be involved in the teaching of football fundamentals for his son. He’s been down this road before, selected No. 16 overall by the Miami Dolphins in the 1987 draft.

Like his son, John Bosa was a defensive end. But his pro career was short-lived -- cut short when he shredded his knee in a game against the Chargers in 1988. John Bosa tore up the other knee a year later and his NFL playing days were over.

John Bosa played in three NFL seasons, finishing with seven sacks. So he understands some of the expectations facing his son as a first-round pick entering the NFL. Joey Bosa’s uncle, Eric Kumerow, also was a first-round pick and defensive lineman for the Dolphins, taken No. 16 overall in 1988.

“I think mentally he has my same kind of grind mentality and hard-working mentality, but physically and athletically he was better at 18 than I ever was, honestly,” John Bosa said.

“I was 280 and played in a 3-4 defense in a very different time. But physically and athletically that kid at 18 has got skills that I never had. But that’s all part of coaching and the evolution of playing defensive end.”

With the heightened attention NFL prospects face during the pre-draft process, John Bosa says his son has dealt with much more scrutiny than he did almost 30 years ago.

John Bosa said he tried to hold off letting his son play football, but once Joey got on the football field he was a natural. The only question his son had to answer was if he was willing to put in the work required to develop into an elite prospect, and Joey Bosa showed the dedication and willingness to attend 6 a.m. workouts and cancel family vacation while attending St. Thomas Aquinas High School in South Florida.

Joey’s younger brother, Nick Bosa, also developed into an elite college prospect, and is a freshman defensive end entering Ohio State this fall.

Joey Bosa's father, John, was also a defensive end. He played three seasons in the NFL for the Dolphins. USA TODAY Sports
“You can teach a lot of technique, and a lot of guys have strength,” John Bosa said. “But if you just don’t have that knack and nose for the ball, those are instincts that can’t be taught. Both my sons have that. Joey just has that.

“So if you combine his skills and God-given ability, along with the hard work and technique -- he’s just a football player. He can kind of feel where the ball is going, and that’s something that’s very hard to teach.”

Some of the talk leading up to the draft centered on what position Bosa would play at the next level. A two-time All-American who finished with 26 career sacks, Bosa was a very productive player at Ohio State. However, he did not put up the type of combine numbers expected from an elite edge rusher.

Other draft observers compared him to J.J. Watt. Bosa didn’t help damper those comparisons with the selection of jersey No. 99 for the Chargers. However, John Bosa understands that his son has a long way to go.

“I’m not really worried about his measurables,” John Bosa said. “If you watch the film, he beats guys time and time again around the edge at 275 pounds. So he looks pretty elite to me. And then if you combine that he will be an all-around player, an every-down guy with the ability to move him around. I think he’s an elite guy. And I think the Chargers think he is. You just have to be careful with the comparisons.

“He’s going to have to forge his own identity. Anybody comparing him to J.J. Watt, I don’t think that’s fair. J.J. Watt is a three-time defensive player of the year. He’s where Joey wants to be. And Joey has a lot of work to do, and will strive to be there. But Joey’s his own player. And he’ll forge his own path.”

Like he’s done throughout his football career, Joey Bosa says he’s ready to put in the work.

“Nothing is ever given to you,” Bosa said. “That’s definitely something my dad has taught me throughout this whole process. I know coming in here, I’m a rookie and nothing is going to be handed to me. So I’m going to have to keep the same work ethic that got me here in the first place.”
Revived
RealGM

Post#11 » by Revived » Thu May 5, 2016 4:28 am

bwgood77 wrote:
SF88 wrote:People have talked about how he doesn't fit a 3-4 but I read somewhere that on 70% of our snaps we were not actually in a traditional 3-4....I can't remember the exact language they used though.

I also like the center pick that we had...Chargers need some massive help for the offensive line and we haven't had consistent play at C since the prime Nick Hardwick days. I just hope that kid can stay healthy.

They are looking at a guy named Slauson who has played center, guard and tackle for the Bears.

Free-agent offensive lineman Matt Slauson will visit with the Buffalo Bills and San Diego Chargers, a source told ESPN, after the veteran was released Monday by the Chicago Bears.

The Bears did not offer Slauson, who saw time at center last season in addition to guard, a chance to return with a pay reduction.

The Bills view Slauson as a potential option at right tackle, a source said. Buffalo has uncertainty at the position after starting right tackle Seantrel Henderson missed the final five games of last season with an undisclosed illness. The Buffalo News reported that Henderson was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease.

"We won’t have a definite decision on [Henderson’s] health status, but we look at it this way: we finished the year with [backups] Jordan Mills and Cyrus Kouandjio and we still were the No. 1 rushing team and the No. 1 rushing-per-average-attempt team," Bills general manager Doug Whaley said last month. "So we feel that we can continue that."

Slauson, 30, has a background with Bills coach Rex Ryan, having played for the New York Jets from 2009-2012. He also played for Bills' offensive line coach Aaron Kromer with the Chicago Bears from 2013-2014.

The Chargers are looking at Slauson as a potential center, although the team added former USC center Max Tuerk in the third round of last week’s draft.

Slauson started all 16 games last season for the Bears, 12 at left guard and four at center, and has made 85 starts over his seven-year NFL career.

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/24578/former-bears-offensive-lineman-matt-slauson-visiting-bills-chargers

And here is a video on some thoughts on Bosa and that it is understandably not fair to try and compare him to JJ Watt.

http://espn.go.com/blog/san-diego-chargers/post/_/id/16082/john-bosa-says-son-joey-bosa-will-forge-own-path-in-san-diego

SAN DIEGO -- John Bosa takes care of all of the periphery issues around his son -- the selection of agents, workout spots and financial advisers -- letting Joey Bosa focus on football.

Having his father eliminate the noise has been a successful formula for Joey Bosa, the first-round selection by the San Diego Chargers in this year’s draft.

“He’s just really been there every step of the way for me,” Bosa said about his father. “He’s been there making sure I’m keeping my head on straight and knowing what’s important, which is football and my family.

“Just being grateful and thankful every single day for the position I’m in and the opportunity I get -- he and my mom [Cheryl] have both been great throughout this process.”

Chargers DE Joey Bosa comes from a family with deep NFL bloodlines. Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
But you couldn’t blame John Bosa for wanting to be involved in the teaching of football fundamentals for his son. He’s been down this road before, selected No. 16 overall by the Miami Dolphins in the 1987 draft.

Like his son, John Bosa was a defensive end. But his pro career was short-lived -- cut short when he shredded his knee in a game against the Chargers in 1988. John Bosa tore up the other knee a year later and his NFL playing days were over.

John Bosa played in three NFL seasons, finishing with seven sacks. So he understands some of the expectations facing his son as a first-round pick entering the NFL. Joey Bosa’s uncle, Eric Kumerow, also was a first-round pick and defensive lineman for the Dolphins, taken No. 16 overall in 1988.

“I think mentally he has my same kind of grind mentality and hard-working mentality, but physically and athletically he was better at 18 than I ever was, honestly,” John Bosa said.

“I was 280 and played in a 3-4 defense in a very different time. But physically and athletically that kid at 18 has got skills that I never had. But that’s all part of coaching and the evolution of playing defensive end.”

With the heightened attention NFL prospects face during the pre-draft process, John Bosa says his son has dealt with much more scrutiny than he did almost 30 years ago.

John Bosa said he tried to hold off letting his son play football, but once Joey got on the football field he was a natural. The only question his son had to answer was if he was willing to put in the work required to develop into an elite prospect, and Joey Bosa showed the dedication and willingness to attend 6 a.m. workouts and cancel family vacation while attending St. Thomas Aquinas High School in South Florida.

Joey’s younger brother, Nick Bosa, also developed into an elite college prospect, and is a freshman defensive end entering Ohio State this fall.

Joey Bosa's father, John, was also a defensive end. He played three seasons in the NFL for the Dolphins. USA TODAY Sports
“You can teach a lot of technique, and a lot of guys have strength,” John Bosa said. “But if you just don’t have that knack and nose for the ball, those are instincts that can’t be taught. Both my sons have that. Joey just has that.

“So if you combine his skills and God-given ability, along with the hard work and technique -- he’s just a football player. He can kind of feel where the ball is going, and that’s something that’s very hard to teach.”

Some of the talk leading up to the draft centered on what position Bosa would play at the next level. A two-time All-American who finished with 26 career sacks, Bosa was a very productive player at Ohio State. However, he did not put up the type of combine numbers expected from an elite edge rusher.

Other draft observers compared him to J.J. Watt. Bosa didn’t help damper those comparisons with the selection of jersey No. 99 for the Chargers. However, John Bosa understands that his son has a long way to go.

“I’m not really worried about his measurables,” John Bosa said. “If you watch the film, he beats guys time and time again around the edge at 275 pounds. So he looks pretty elite to me. And then if you combine that he will be an all-around player, an every-down guy with the ability to move him around. I think he’s an elite guy. And I think the Chargers think he is. You just have to be careful with the comparisons.

“He’s going to have to forge his own identity. Anybody comparing him to J.J. Watt, I don’t think that’s fair. J.J. Watt is a three-time defensive player of the year. He’s where Joey wants to be. And Joey has a lot of work to do, and will strive to be there. But Joey’s his own player. And he’ll forge his own path.”

Like he’s done throughout his football career, Joey Bosa says he’s ready to put in the work.

“Nothing is ever given to you,” Bosa said. “That’s definitely something my dad has taught me throughout this whole process. I know coming in here, I’m a rookie and nothing is going to be handed to me. So I’m going to have to keep the same work ethic that got me here in the first place.”
[/quote]
Thing that worries me most about Bosa which actually conflicts with the article is that he has a reputation for being a party animal. Some scouts reportedly before the draft even felt he was gonna be the DE version of Johnny Manziel.

Its worrisome because he's now headed to San Diego which is obviously one of the largest party scenes in the nation.

I don't have any player having a social life or partying but I hope it doesn't affect his performance....unlike college, now he's gonna have even more opportunities to party and get laid due to the money he makes and status as a nfl player.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#12 » by bwgood77 » Sun May 8, 2016 5:15 pm

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15483470/matt-slauson-agrees-two-year-deal-san-diego-chargers

The San Diego Chargers have agreed to terms on a two-year deal with offensive lineman Matt Slauson, a source told ESPN's Adam Caplan.

Slauson, 30, was released by the Bears on May 1 after making 16 starts last season (12 at left guard, four at center).

The Bears did not offer Slauson a chance to return with a pay reduction. He made visits to the Chargers and Buffalo Bills after his release.

The Chargers are expected to use Slauson at center, although the team added former USC center Max Tuerk in the third round of last week's draft. The Bills had viewed Slauson as a potential option at right tackle, a source told ESPN's Mike Rodak.

Slauson played three seasons in all with the Bears, starting 37 games. He played in just five games in 2014 because of an ankle injury and a torn pectoral muscle.

Slauson started 85 of the 88 games he has appeared in for the New York Jets and Bears, with 81 of those starts at left guard for the two teams.
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#13 » by bleu » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Just looking over the Chargers offseason transactions (http://www.chargers.com/team/transactions), it seems like you guys have had a pretty decent offseason (aside from the Bosa thing of course, but I'm sure that will all work out). Looks like you've been able to bulk up the OL and DL a bit, I love the pickups of Matt Slauson and Bruce Gaston. I especially love the addition of Travis Benjamin at WR, it still baffles me that Cleveland let him go. Looks like he really hasn't done a thing in preseason yet, but I think he could end up doing some good things there. I watched Derek Watt at Wisconsin quite a bit as well, and I have no doubt his talent will transition into the NFL.
OnceUponADime
Senior
And1: 399

Post#14 » by OnceUponADime » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Travis Benjamin to me reminds me a lot of Robert Meachem but I hope he can prove me wrong and be much better.

For whatever reason, quick, fast little receivers have never had much success in SD. Closest one is Sproles and even he was a RB first.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#15 » by bwgood77 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:47 pm

OnceUponADime wrote:Travis Benjamin to me reminds me a lot of Robert Meachem but I hope he can prove me wrong and be much better.

For whatever reason, quick, fast little receivers have never had much success in SD. Closest one is Sproles and even he was a RB first.

I thought he looked pretty good last night.
OnceUponADime
Senior
And1: 399

Post#16 » by OnceUponADime » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:05 am

bwgood77 wrote:
OnceUponADime wrote:Travis Benjamin to me reminds me a lot of Robert Meachem but I hope he can prove me wrong and be much better.

I thought he looked pretty good last night.

I'm not putting much stock in pre season stuff but yea I hope he can make an impact in the reg season.

Return to Los Angeles Chargers