ImageImageImageImageImage

Hands11 caught trying to rehydrate the sponge (credit to Sluggerface)

Moderators: nate33, montestewart, LyricalRico

TheSecretWeapon
RealGM
And1: 877

Re: Hands11 caught trying to rehydrate the sponge (credit to Sluggerface) 

Post#221 » by TheSecretWeapon » Thu May 12, 2016 10:10 pm

BigA wrote:The key question is whether hands11 is competent and disciplined enough to create and maintain a second identity, focused on trolling, that holds some opinions that are different from his main identity and (for the most part) posts in a distinct style.

This is why I think both hands and millie are actually doclinkin.
"A lot of what we call talent is the desire to practice."
-- Malcolm Gladwell

Check out my blog about the Wizards, movies, writing, music, TV, sports, and whatever else comes to mind.
doclinkin
RealGM
And1: 5,271

Post#222 » by doclinkin » Thu May 12, 2016 10:34 pm

TheSecretWeapon wrote:
BigA wrote:The key question is whether hands11 is competent and disciplined enough to create and maintain a second identity, focused on trolling, that holds some opinions that are different from his main identity and (for the most part) posts in a distinct style.

fishercob
RealGM
And1: 1,571

Post#223 » by fishercob » Fri May 13, 2016 12:34 am

TheSecretWeapon wrote:

I think this is a wonderful theory, particularly since I started it. Did you ever notice how doc has posted less and less over the past couple of years while the other two characters got more airtime?
"Some people have a way with words....some people....not have way."
— Steve Martin
GhostsOfGil
General Manager
And1: 899

Post#224 » by GhostsOfGil » Fri May 13, 2016 7:19 am

Haven't posted in over a year.. but I couldn't resist commenting on how hilariously insane this thread is.
lastemp3ror
Junior
And1: 107

Post#225 » by lastemp3ror » Fri May 13, 2016 10:29 am

You know, originally I thought Hands and Millie were separate people but has anyone looked into when Millie started posting versus when Hands started getting warnings about being banned? Maybe Hands created the Millie account around the same time so he could continue posting on this site and start establishing his new persona.
fishercob
RealGM

Post#226 » by fishercob » Fri May 13, 2016 11:22 am

Not sure if this post has been flagged yet, but it is EXTREMELY handsy:

milellie111 wrote:
Wizards2Lottery wrote:Ernie and Turd have beaten me to submission. I have officially resigned as a fan of this team. :noway:

How about just supporting the team, sit back and watch a big part of this rebuild play out?

The time to get really pissed is in like 2 years from now if things don’t work out.

Right now, everything is still on course.

I appreciate for once this team is approaching things with a long term plan. Some see moves like Gortat or Morris as patch jobs. But they weren’t. Gortat has been our center for 3 years now and will be again next year. Morris is signed for multiple years and is a young big strong PF/S4 we needed with Nene’s contract expiring. We have Wall 25, Beal 22, Otto 22, Oubre 20. You have young talented pieces and we have cap.

That is a result of long term planning that we are here. This was not the case during the Pollin regime. So complaining that ownership is totally screwing up ? That really isn’t happening.

Ted plans to deliver on that long term vision. Does it take time? Yes. But now is not the time to revolt.

They fell short this one year. Things happen such as injuries that are out of everyone's control. But its not like that changes all the good stuff still in place.

If you are the type to get overly negative, then I guess this is a good time for you. But this off season is what they planned for. This was a bridge year. We knew that. An exciting summer of free agency is approaching. Lets see what they do with that before having a major owenership melt down.
— Steve Martin
closg00
RealGM
And1: 3,506

Post#227 » by closg00 » Fri May 13, 2016 2:43 pm

Agree, this ^ post sounds exactly like Hands. I believe that Hands has some sort of high-functioning personality disorder.
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,112

Post#228 » by AFM » Fri May 13, 2016 4:08 pm

fishercob wrote:Not sure if this post has been flagged yet, but it is EXTREMELY handsy:

milellie111 wrote:
Wizards2Lottery wrote:Ernie and Turd have beaten me to submission. I have officially resigned as a fan of this team. :noway:

How about just supporting the team, sit back and watch a big part of this rebuild play out?

The time to get really pissed is in like 2 years from now if things don’t work out.

I appreciate for once this team is approaching things with a long term plan. Some see moves like Gortat or Morris as patch jobs. But they weren’t. Gortat has been our center for 3 years now and will be again next year. Morris is signed for multiple years and is a young big strong PF/S4 we needed with Nene’s contract expiring. We have Wall 25, Beal 22, Otto 22, Oubre 20. You have young talented pieces and we have cap.

That is a result of long term planning that we are here. This was not the case during the Pollin regime. So complaining that ownership is totally screwing up ? That really isn’t happening.

Ted plans to deliver on that long term vision. Does it take time? Yes. But now is not the time to revolt.

They fell short this one year. Things happen such as injuries that are out of everyone's control. But its not like that changes all the good stuff still in place.

If you are the type to get overly negative, then I guess this is a good time for you. But this off season is what they planned for. This was a bridge year. We knew that. An exciting summer of free agency is approaching. Lets see what they do with that before having a major owenership melt down.

That's the original post that started this thread.
closg00
RealGM
And1: 3,506

Post#229 » by closg00 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Doh! Thanks for pointing that out.
fishercob
RealGM

Post#230 » by fishercob » Fri May 13, 2016 6:08 pm

AFM wrote:
fishercob wrote:Not sure if this post has been flagged yet, but it is EXTREMELY handsy:

milellie111 wrote:

That's the original post that started this thread.

Life is a flat circle of nothingness.
— Steve Martin
keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#231 » by keynote » Fri May 13, 2016 6:48 pm

closg00 wrote:Agree, this ^ post sounds exactly like Hands. I believe that Hands has some sort of high-functioning personality disorder.

This notion that Hands doesn't know what he's doing is just not true. Hands knows exactly what he's doing.
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
Hidden Eye
Pro Prospect
And1: 370

Post#232 » by Hidden Eye » Sat May 14, 2016 12:39 am

Millie rock on any block!
payitforward
RealGM
And1: 7,853

Re: Hands11...he just couldn't help himself lol (credit to Sluggerface) 

Post#233 » by payitforward » Sat May 14, 2016 2:46 am

AFM wrote:Hey, I'm 15. Just got my learner's permit and everything.

Does this mean we should expect you to learn something soon?
Breaking News: In a shocking development, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis has sold the NBA franchise to a consortium of participants in a discussion board devoted to the team on realgm.com. Details to follow....
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Post#234 » by pineappleheadindc » Sat May 14, 2016 3:37 am

Yeah, the Wiz have no first or second round draft pick. We have no future because Ted "leadership guru" Leonsis demonstrates his leadership accumen by endorsing Ernie "freaking" Grunfeld.

But we do have to things two feel good about:

1. Urinal cakes at the Verizon Center.
2. This thread. This awesomely crazy thread which will probably keep all of us occupied throughout the entire off-season.

Go Wizards!
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,112

Post#235 » by AFM » Sat May 14, 2016 4:27 am

payitforward wrote:

Absolutely. I've already registered for your course "Brevity in the Internet Era: How to Annoy Everyone on a Message Board" at Douchebag University.
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,458

Post#236 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Tue May 17, 2016 12:08 pm

fishercob wrote:
TheSecretWeapon wrote:

I think this is a wonderful theory, particularly since I started it. Did you ever notice how doc has posted less and less over the past couple of years while the other two characters got more airtime?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Doc (milllieieeei, handsy) is one shrewd dude for keeping us going for so long.

Could it be that Doc was Wiz Nasty as well?

Perfect straw man for Doc's rapier-like retorts.
In Rizzo we trust
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Post#237 » by pineappleheadindc » Tue May 17, 2016 5:43 pm

I wonder if millie will log into this thread to clear things up once and for all.
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."

--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"

- Yoda
TGW
RealGM
And1: 5,869

Post#238 » by TGW » Tue May 17, 2016 6:04 pm

pineappleheadindc wrote:I wonder if millie will log into this thread to clear things up once and for all.

Millelie saw this thread and did this

Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
payitforward
RealGM
And1: 7,853

Post#240 » by payitforward » Wed May 18, 2016 1:36 am

AFM wrote:
payitforward wrote:

Absolutely. I've already registered for your course "Brevity in the Internet Era: How to Annoy Everyone on a Message Board" at Douchebag University.

I have a lot to say on the subject. The era of brevity will be over quickly.
Breaking News: In a shocking development, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis has sold the NBA franchise to a consortium of participants in a discussion board devoted to the team on realgm.com. Details to follow....

Return to Washington Wizards