Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

HeartBreakKid
RealGM
And1: 18,813

Re: '15-16 RealGM POY & Other Awards Voting Thread 

Post#81 » by HeartBreakKid » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Texas Chuck wrote:
eminence wrote:
HeartBreakKid wrote:But minutes seems really arbitrary when comparing rookies. Using this logic, only rookies on trash teams can win ROY. That might be good for the actual media award, but isn't this board supposed to be better than that?

Rookies should be looked at more carefully, because minutes is not indicative of talent for rookies.

Plus, is that extra 900 minutes even more impactful? It certainly doesn't show in the W-L column.

But I'm not interested in evaluating their talent. I'm trying to decide who had the better season, and minutes absolutely matters for that. These are minutes in a very similar context for Towns/Jokic, if Jokic had had that impact in those minutes for the Warriors, then yeah, he's the runaway ROY, but he didn't, he played for the Nuggets(who were marginally better than the Wolves).

Agreed. IF you are going to chide people for being lazy and going on draft status(more than a little insulting btw) then I don't see how you can come back and just wave away a massive minutes difference. Because if the award is about talent--then its Towns and Porzingis in that order--something HBK claims to hate and believes "lazy". But they are clearly the two most talented players at this point.

But I agree it should be about their actual season, and playing that many fewer minutes is an issue. I did have Jokic over Zingis on my ballot, but couldn't justify him over Towns. Sometimes the best prospect also has the best year.

What does playing more minutes actually prove? More minutes to do what? They're rookies, they are not supposed to play more minutes, nor is 30 more minutes from a negative player more valuable than 20 more minutes from a positive player. It doesn't make any sense, they're bound by different strategies and their minutes fluctuate greatly as a result. 900 minutes isn't even that many games, it is 18.75. If we were to conclude that Jokic was a better player than Towns, then why would Towns playing more minutes matter to that extent - it's not as if that equated to Town's team getting a better record, so wouldn't that alone make you question the impact of those extra 900 minutes? There are people here who not only claim that Towns is the best player on the Wolves, but he is a top 20 player, if that is the case, why are his results not there?

I don't get the talent point at all, but to make things easier, replace the word talent with impact then. "Rookies should be looked at more carefully, because minutes is not indicative of IMPACTfor rookies." What is your rebuttal to that? Picking on the word talent is just semantic. Where is the proof that 30 minutes of rookie Andrew Wiggins is better than 25 minutes of rookie Nerlen Noels etc? What do you mean by "who is having the better season" - better at what?. And it is not like Jokic was injured either....you're punishing his superior play because of coaching tactics.

Using this minute argument, than Karl Malone has a more positive career than Michael Jordan's...I mean the minutes aren't even close, and the gap between a high tier superstar and...another high tier superstar is pretty negligible in the grand scheme of things. For ROY this matters, for POY and other all time comparisons, doesn't seem to add up that much even among people who favor longevity.

My statement about people being lazy was supposed to be insulting, it really does seem like that outside of POY most categories don't have much thought put into them. COY and EOY are the only other ones where I see any discussion. ROY and 6MOY is just cut and dry, pretty much copied and pasted. Porzingis over Jokic and people saying Barton was the 2nd best bench player this year are literally narratives that derived from late december - early January.
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,788

Post#82 » by Texas Chuck » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:12 pm

I wasn't playing semantics at all mate. You chose that word and so I responded in kind. If you meant impact, then terrific I agree. But those words clearly have different meanings to me. And I think playing more minutes means more impact. Of course I don't evaluate Towns as a negative. If you do, then that's going to explain your disconnect from me and others itt.

But to me Towns was clearly a positive impact player on the court. Perfect? of course not. But definitely positive. And so those extra minutes have value.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
HeartBreakKid
RealGM

Post#83 » by HeartBreakKid » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:15 pm

Texas Chuck wrote:I wasn't playing semantics at all mate. You chose that word and so I responded in kind. If you meant impact, then terrific I agree. But those words clearly have different meanings to me. And I think playing more minutes means more impact. Of course I don't evaluate Towns as a negative. If you do, then that's going to explain your disconnect from me and others itt.

But to me Towns was clearly a positive impact player on the court. Perfect? of course not. But definitely positive. And so those extra minutes have value.

How impactful can he be if he can't play defense? 20 mins of a playmaker/spacer/good defender vs 30 mins of a spacer/complimentary score/weak PNR defender - is the latter really better?

If Towns was such a positive, then how come his team placed worse despite playing nearly 20 more games. How much value were those extra 900 minutes actually worth?

If you were going into a playoff series, would you rather have Jokic or Towns? If you were to reset the season, would you rather have rookie Jokic or rookie Towns for the season. Why?

I mean Towns literally DID play more minutes because he was drafted #1 overall. It isn't just a petty jab, his draft status actually DOES play a role on why he won ROY. This is literally a fact, guys who get drafted #1 overall do not come off the bench. He's being rewarded because he was show cased due to his future potential.
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 19,800

Post#84 » by Colbinii » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:24 pm

HeartBreakKid wrote:
Texas Chuck wrote:I wasn't playing semantics at all mate. You chose that word and so I responded in kind. If you meant impact, then terrific I agree. But those words clearly have different meanings to me. And I think playing more minutes means more impact. Of course I don't evaluate Towns as a negative. If you do, then that's going to explain your disconnect from me and others itt.

How impactful can he be if he can't play defense? 20 mins of a playmaker/spacer/good defender vs 30 mins of a spacer/complimentary score/weak PNR defender - is the latter really better?

If Towns was such a positive, then how come his team placed worse despite playing nearly 20 more games. How much value were those extra 900 minutes actually worth?

If you were going into a playoff series, would you rather have Jokic or Towns? If you were to reset the season, would you rather have rookie Jokic or rookie Towns for the season. Why?

I mean Towns literally DID play more minutes because he was drafted #1 overall. It isn't just a petty jab, his draft status actually DOES play a role on why he won ROY. This is literally a fact, guys who get drafted #1 overall do not come off the bench. He's being rewarded because he was show cased due to his future potential.

Have you heard of Anthony Bennett?

Towns isn't being rewarded because he was the #1 overall pick. He is being rewarded because he was the Timberwolves best center.
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.
Doctor MJ
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
And1: 19,476

Post#85 » by Doctor MJ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:39 pm

FYI I'm mid tally. Pls don't change vote. But you still can vote if you're on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Getting ready for the RealGM 100 on the PC Board

Come join the WNBA Board if you're a fan!
HeartBreakKid
RealGM

Post#86 » by HeartBreakKid » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Colbinii wrote:
HeartBreakKid wrote:

Have you heard of Anthony Bennett?

Towns isn't being rewarded because he was the #1 overall pick. He is being rewarded because he was the Timberwolves best center.

You mean the D-league player, who pretty much only played three seasons BECAUSE of how high he was drafted?

You think that if even the Wolves had a decent center, they wouldn't play Towns 28+ per game?

They played Wiggins despite him being a nnegative also.

I mean another way to look at it.

Mudiay...was an absolute negative this season. He was clearly worse than Nikola Jokic - yet Mudiay played 30 mins, and Jokic played 21. Why is that? Example works even extra well given they're both rookies.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,523

Post#87 » by Dr Positivity » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:02 am

HeartBreakKid wrote:
eminence wrote:I agree that Jokic looked better than Towns when he did play. But a 900 minute gap is a lot to make up, and I don't think he was better enough to close that big gap.

But minutes seems really arbitrary when comparing rookies. Using this logic, only rookies on trash teams can win ROY. That might be good for the actual media award, but isn't this board supposed to be better than that?

Rookies should be looked at more carefully, because minutes is not indicative of talent for rookies.

Plus, is that extra 900 minutes even more impactful? It certainly doesn't show in the W-L column.

Well to reflect the difference

Towns
.151 WS/48
8.3 WS (82 Gs)

2.8 BPM
3.1 VORP

Jokic
.185 WS/48
6.7 WS (80 Gs)

4.8 BPM
3.0 VORP

So those two stats say that Towns playing more made up for advantage in Jokic per minute productivity. Personally I think it could go either way. Towns was a great player per minute already this year even if not as Jokic's level, and he played 150% more minutes, so vs replacement he got a lot of value out of just playing more
Doctor MJ
Senior Mod
Senior Mod

Post#88 » by Doctor MJ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:03 am

Okay. Voting & tallying is officially done. I'll post in more detail tomorrow, but the winners are:

POY: LeBron James
OPOY: Steph Curry
DPOY: Draymond Green
ROY: Karl-Anthony Towns
MIP: CJ McCollum
6MOY: Andre Iguodala
COY: Brad Stevens
EOY: RC Buford

Doctor MJ
Senior Mod
Senior Mod

Post#89 » by Doctor MJ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Player of the Year

Code: Select all

Player                1   2   3   4   5   Raw   POY Shares
1. LeBron James       20   1   1   0   0  212   .964
2. Steph Curry         2  14   4   1   1  142   .645
3. Kevin Durant        0   2   7   6   4   71   .323
4. Russell Westbrook   0   1   7   4   8   62   .282
5. Draymond Green      0   4   1   2   2   41   .186
6. Kawhi Leonard       0   0   1   7   3   29   .132
7. Chris Paul          0   0   1   2   3   14   .064
8. Kyrie Irving        0   0   0   0   1    1   .005

This is LeBron's 6th RealGM POY award.

Offensive Player of the Year

Player                1   2   3   Raw   OPOY Shares
1. Steph Curry        17   2   1   92   .920
2. LeBron James        3   5   7   37   .370
3. Russell Westbrook   0   8   5   29   .290
4. Chris Paul          0   3   4   13   .130
5. Kevin Durant        0   2   3    9   .009

Curry has won the first two RealGM Offensive POY awards

Defensive Player of the Year

Player                1   2   3   Raw   DPOY Shares
1. Draymond Green     12   9   0   87    .829
2. Kawhi Leonard       9  12   0   81    .771
3. LeBron James        0   0   8    8    .076
4. Rudy Gobert         0   0   6    6    .057
5. Paul Millsap        0   0   5    5    .048
6. DeAndre Jordan      0   0   1    1    .010
(tie) Hassan Whiteside 0   0   1    1    .010

Green has won the first two RealGM Defensive POY awards

For the remaining awards, shares seem like overkill so I'm just going to include total points and first place votes.

Rookie of the Year

Karl-Anthony Towns (16) 86

2. Kristaps Porzingis (3) 54 3. Nikola Jokic 28 4. Justise Winslow 2 5. Willie Cauley-Stein 1

Most Improved Player
CJ McCollum (9) 52

2. Giannis Antetokounmpo (1) 19 3. Steven Adams (2) 16 4. Jae Crowder (1) 15 5. Kemba Walker 12

6th Man of the Year
Andre Iguodala (8) 53

2. Enes Kanster (3) 22 3. Tristan Thompson (2) 19 4. Will Barton 11 5. Manu Ginobili (1) 9

Coach of the Year
Brad Stevens (4) 36

2. Terry Stotts (3) 31 3. Gregg Popovich (4) 22 4. Steve Kerr (3) 21 5. Steve Clifford (1) 11

Executive of the Year
RC Buford (9) 55

2. Rich Cho 20 3. Neil Olshey (2) 17 4. Stan Van Gundy 9 5. Danny Ainge (1) 8

Quotatious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,142

Post#90 » by Quotatious » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Doctor MJ wrote:Player of the Year

Pretty interesting. After the regular season, if somebody told me that any player other than Curry would be POY, I would think they are seriously insane...Hell, even after Curry's game 7 performance against the Thunder, I said "Curry pretty much became a mortal lock for #1 POY this year for me", and in the end, I ended up voting for LeBron as #1 - really an amazing season, how things completely changed in such a short time.
Doctor MJ
Senior Mod
Senior Mod

Post#91 » by Doctor MJ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Quotatious wrote:

Pretty interesting. After the regular season, if somebody told me that any player other than Curry would be POY, I would think they are seriously insane...Hell, even after Curry's game 7 performance against the Thunder, I said "Curry pretty much became a mortal lock for #1 POY this year for me", and in the end, I ended up voting for LeBron as #1 - really an amazing season, how things completely changed in such a short time.

Definitely an interesting year. Really made us think about what each of us thought was truly important.

Colbinii
RealGM

Post#92 » by Colbinii » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:22 pm

Doctor MJ wrote:
Quotatious wrote:

Definitely an interesting year. Really made us think about what each of us thought was truly important.

Strange year.

I am really interested what next season is going to be like. Are people going to give LeBron POY regardless because Curry now has Durant?

Circa 2018

Circa 2022
Doctor MJ
Senior Mod
Senior Mod

Post#93 » by Doctor MJ » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:47 am

Colbinii wrote:
Doctor MJ wrote:
Quotatious wrote:Pretty interesting. After the regular season, if somebody told me that any player other than Curry would be POY, I would think they are seriously insane...Hell, even after Curry's game 7 performance against the Thunder, I said "Curry pretty much became a mortal lock for #1 POY this year for me", and in the end, I ended up voting for LeBron as #1 - really an amazing season, how things completely changed in such a short time.

Strange year.

I am really interested what next season is going to be like. Are people going to give LeBron POY regardless because Curry now has Durant?

Well in terms of regular season MVP, the voters will absolutely want to give it to LeBron. If he has a positive narrative all year, it's his. I'd imagine though he probably coasts a good deal so most likely he doesn't win.

What does that say for our POY? Well, if LeBron isn't the regular season MVP and he doesn't win the title, I think there's a quite good chance that someone else will get the POY.

therealbig3
RealGM
And1: 15,095

Post#94 » by therealbig3 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:39 am

Vice versa too. I think it's going to be really hard for either Curry or Durant to win MVP or POY, because the perception is going to be "well, they have each other".
RSCD3_
RealGM
And1: 7,276

Post#95 » by RSCD3_ » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:21 am

Last I heard the RPOY Dolem site was down, could we get it back up and have ( semi-sentient?) It updated would love to see how the top 4 moved up the boards
I came here to do two things: get lost and slice **** up & I'm all out of directions.

Butler removing rearview mirror in his car as a symbol to never look back

Peja Stojakovic wrote:Jimmy butler, with no regard for human life
JordansBulls
RealGM
And1: 5,314

Post#96 » by JordansBulls » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:22 am

therealbig3 wrote:Vice versa too. I think it's going to be really hard for either Curry or Durant to win MVP or POY, because the perception is going to be "well, they have each other".

It will be Wade who gets it.
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
- Michael Jordan
Colbinii
RealGM

Post#97 » by Colbinii » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:38 am

JordansBulls wrote:
therealbig3 wrote:Vice versa too. I think it's going to be really hard for either Curry or Durant to win MVP or POY, because the perception is going to be "well, they have each other".

Rajon Rondo.

Circa 2018

Circa 2022
therealbig3
RealGM
And1: 15,095

Post#98 » by therealbig3 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:35 am

JordansBulls wrote:

I think the MVP is going to come from a playoff team.
lorak
Head Coach
And1: 2,231

Post#99 » by lorak » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:46 am

RSCD3_ wrote:Last I heard the RPOY Dolem site was down, could we get it back up and have ( semi-sentient?) It updated would love to see how the top 4 moved up the boards

If anyone is interested I can upload all results in excel file. Here are players ranked by sum of POY shares:

RANK   SHARES   PLAYER
1   10,96   Bill Russell
2   10,22   Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
3   9,58   Michael Jordan
4   8,17   LeBron James
5   7,82   Wilt Chamberlain
6   7,11   Magic Johnson
7   6,41   Tim Duncan
8   6,15   Larry Bird
9   5,79   Shaquille O'Neal
10   5,05   Julius Erving
11   4,65   Karl Malone
12   4,47   Bob Pettit
13   4,41   Oscar Robertson
14   4,38   Hakeem Olajuwon
15   4,32   Kobe Bryant
16   3,80   Jerry West
17   3,51   Kevin Garnett
18   3,48   Moses Malone
19   2,60   Dwyane Wade
20   2,57   Kevin Durant
21   2,50   Chris Paul
22   2,44   Dirk Nowitzki
23   2,43   David Robinson
24   2,22   Elgin Baylor
25   2,18   Dolph Schayes
26   2,06   Walt Frazier
27   2,03   Charles Barkley
28   1,95   Stephen Curry
29   1,58   George Gervin
30   1,40   Bob McAdoo
31   1,37   Bill Walton
32   1,31   Steve Nash
33   1,19   Rick Barry
34   1,12   Bob Cousy
35   1,10   Dwight Howard
36   1,10   Neil Johnston
37   1,09   Patrick Ewing
38   1,03   Paul Arizin
39   0,84   Alonzo Mourning
40   0,77   Tracy McGrady
41   0,75   Gary Payton
42   0,68   Willis Reed
43   0,68   Artis Gilmore
44   0,66   John Havlicek
45   0,65   Dave Cowens
46   0,62   Sidney Moncrief
47   0,58   Cliff Hagan
48   0,57   James Harden
49   0,53   Larry Foust
50   0,52   Bob Lanier
51   0,48   Clyde Drexler
52   0,45   Bernard King
53   0,44   Scottie Pippen
54   0,39   Grant Hill
55   0,39   Nate Thurmond
56   0,35   David Thompson
57   0,34   Russell Westbrook
58   0,33   Jason Kidd
59   0,32   Elvin Hayes
60   0,32   Dominique Wilkins
61   0,25   Isiah Thomas
62   0,23   Anfernee Hardaway
63   0,22   Wes Unseld
64   0,21   Sam Jones
65   0,21   Blake Griffin
66   0,20   Marques Johnson
67   0,19   Tiny Archibald
68   0,19   Drymond Green
69   0,14   Kevin McHale
70   0,13   Kawhi Leonard
71   0,13   Connie Hawkins
72   0,12   Kevin Love
73   0,12   Anthony Davis
74   0,12   George Yardley
75   0,12   John Stockton
76   0,12   Billy Cunningham
77   0,11   Derrick Rose
78   0,09   Maurice Stokes
79   0,08   Adrian Dantley
80   0,08   Allen Iverson
81   0,07   Kenny Sears
82   0,07   Jermaine O'Neal
83   0,07   George McGinnis
84   0,06   Ben Wallace
85   0,05   Paul George
86   0,05   Amar'e Stoudemire
87   0,04   Tony Parker
88   0,03   Manu Ginobili
89   0,03   Marc Gasol
90   0,03   Dennis Johnson
91   0,03   Hal Greer
92   0,02   Chris Webber
93   0,02   Kevin Johnson
94   0,02   Frank Ramsey
95   0,02   Bill Sharman
96   0,02   Bobby Jones
97   0,02   Pete Maravich
98   0,02   Jeff Ruland
99   0,02   Bob Dandridge
100   0,02   Chauncey Billups
101   0,02   Zelmo Beaty
102   0,02   Andrei Kirilenko
103   0,02   Dave Bing
104   0,02   Lamarcus Aldridge
105   0,02   Ray Allen
106   0,02   Spencer Haywood
107   0,01   Deron Williams
108   0,01   Walter Davis
109   0,01   Paul Pierce
110   0,01   Alex English
111   0,01   Peja Stojakovic
112   0,01   Walt Bellamy
113   0,01   Vern Mikkelsen
114   0,01   Paul Westphal
115   0,01   Cedric Maxwell
116   0,01   Kyrie Irving
117   0,01   Glen Rice
118   0,01   Buck Williams
119   0,01   Earl Monroe
120   0,00   Carmelo Anthony
121   0,00   Reggie Miller
122   0,00   Vince Carter
123   0,00   Tim Hardaway
124   0,00   Shawn Kemp
125   0,00   Brad Daugherty
126   0,00   Andre Iguodala

RSCD3_
RealGM
And1: 7,276

Post#100 » by RSCD3_ » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:12 pm

lorak wrote:
RSCD3_ wrote:Last I heard the RPOY Dolem site was down, could we get it back up and have ( semi-sentient?) It updated would love to see how the top 4 moved up the boards

If anyone is interested I can upload all results in excel file. Here are players ranked by sum of POY shares:

RANK   SHARES   PLAYER
1   10,96   Bill Russell
2   10,22   Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
3   9,58   Michael Jordan
4   8,17   LeBron James
5   7,82   Wilt Chamberlain
6   7,11   Magic Johnson
7   6,41   Tim Duncan
8   6,15   Larry Bird
9   5,79   Shaquille O'Neal
10   5,05   Julius Erving
11   4,65   Karl Malone
12   4,47   Bob Pettit
13   4,41   Oscar Robertson
14   4,38   Hakeem Olajuwon
15   4,32   Kobe Bryant
16   3,80   Jerry West
17   3,51   Kevin Garnett
18   3,48   Moses Malone
19   2,60   Dwyane Wade
20   2,57   Kevin Durant
21   2,50   Chris Paul
22   2,44   Dirk Nowitzki
23   2,43   David Robinson
24   2,22   Elgin Baylor
25   2,18   Dolph Schayes
26   2,06   Walt Frazier
27   2,03   Charles Barkley
28   1,95   Stephen Curry
29   1,58   George Gervin
30   1,40   Bob McAdoo
31   1,37   Bill Walton
32   1,31   Steve Nash
33   1,19   Rick Barry
34   1,12   Bob Cousy
35   1,10   Dwight Howard
36   1,10   Neil Johnston
37   1,09   Patrick Ewing
38   1,03   Paul Arizin
39   0,84   Alonzo Mourning
40   0,77   Tracy McGrady
41   0,75   Gary Payton
42   0,68   Willis Reed
43   0,68   Artis Gilmore
44   0,66   John Havlicek
45   0,65   Dave Cowens
46   0,62   Sidney Moncrief
47   0,58   Cliff Hagan
48   0,57   James Harden
49   0,53   Larry Foust
50   0,52   Bob Lanier
51   0,48   Clyde Drexler
52   0,45   Bernard King
53   0,44   Scottie Pippen
54   0,39   Grant Hill
55   0,39   Nate Thurmond
56   0,35   David Thompson
57   0,34   Russell Westbrook
58   0,33   Jason Kidd
59   0,32   Elvin Hayes
60   0,32   Dominique Wilkins
61   0,25   Isiah Thomas
62   0,23   Anfernee Hardaway
63   0,22   Wes Unseld
64   0,21   Sam Jones
65   0,21   Blake Griffin
66   0,20   Marques Johnson
67   0,19   Tiny Archibald
68   0,19   Drymond Green
69   0,14   Kevin McHale
70   0,13   Kawhi Leonard
71   0,13   Connie Hawkins
72   0,12   Kevin Love
73   0,12   Anthony Davis
74   0,12   George Yardley
75   0,12   John Stockton
76   0,12   Billy Cunningham
77   0,11   Derrick Rose
78   0,09   Maurice Stokes
79   0,08   Adrian Dantley
80   0,08   Allen Iverson
81   0,07   Kenny Sears
82   0,07   Jermaine O'Neal
83   0,07   George McGinnis
84   0,06   Ben Wallace
85   0,05   Paul George
86   0,05   Amar'e Stoudemire
87   0,04   Tony Parker
88   0,03   Manu Ginobili
89   0,03   Marc Gasol
90   0,03   Dennis Johnson
91   0,03   Hal Greer
92   0,02   Chris Webber
93   0,02   Kevin Johnson
94   0,02   Frank Ramsey
95   0,02   Bill Sharman
96   0,02   Bobby Jones
97   0,02   Pete Maravich
98   0,02   Jeff Ruland
99   0,02   Bob Dandridge
100   0,02   Chauncey Billups
101   0,02   Zelmo Beaty
102   0,02   Andrei Kirilenko
103   0,02   Dave Bing
104   0,02   Lamarcus Aldridge
105   0,02   Ray Allen
106   0,02   Spencer Haywood
107   0,01   Deron Williams
108   0,01   Walter Davis
109   0,01   Paul Pierce
110   0,01   Alex English
111   0,01   Peja Stojakovic
112   0,01   Walt Bellamy
113   0,01   Vern Mikkelsen
114   0,01   Paul Westphal
115   0,01   Cedric Maxwell
116   0,01   Kyrie Irving
117   0,01   Glen Rice
118   0,01   Buck Williams
119   0,01   Earl Monroe
120   0,00   Carmelo Anthony
121   0,00   Reggie Miller
122   0,00   Vince Carter
123   0,00   Tim Hardaway
124   0,00   Shawn Kemp
125   0,00   Brad Daugherty
126   0,00   Andre Iguodala

Can you update with this year
I came here to do two things: get lost and slice **** up & I'm all out of directions.

Butler removing rearview mirror in his car as a symbol to never look back

Peja Stojakovic wrote:Jimmy butler, with no regard for human life

Return to Player Comparisons