Dear Santa... please leave a Left Tackle under the tree

Injury update:

Seahawks-

TBD, but it should be Russ

49ers

Danny's .02:

1. Touch Downs and takeaways

2. O-Line
I still think they are ahead of last years crew (especially if Ifedi was healthy), but they have no push and Sowell is down right turrrrible.

3. Oh Snap!
Frese has been awful. Not a single preseason or regular season game without a crappy snap... do long snappers ever get injured?

4. I want to see Boykins!
I love Russ's attitude and his toughness, but with a bye week coming week 5, can't we at least try to buy him one more week if not two to heal? It's not like he's looked good without his mobility and in combination with the line... gah.

5. C-Mike
Rawls obviously isn't right, but C-Mike did very well. I hope we see him dominate the carry count, even if he fumbled to end the game.

Predictions-
Seattle 12 49s 10
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,438

Re: Game 3: Seahawks vs 49ers 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:42 am

Good list. I think starting Boykins would be a disaster honestly. He hasn't proven he can handle a regular season game. God forbid if Russ does go down, I really think we are in trouble. He flashed in the preseason. But, there were also times he made some really bonehead decisions. That pick six against Minnesota comes to mind. Not good.

I don't think we will see a change at long snapper unless it backfires & costs us a game in someway. I'd like to see them bring back Gresham or a vet myself, but they seem pretty content just riding it out for now. :dontknow:

I think I've spoken out on the O-line enough as is. :cry:

C-Mike has been solid, not great from my pov. I'd like to see more from him quite frankly. Yes, the fumble was costly & he needs to do a better job of ball security, which has always been an issue for him & likely will. The run game gets back to the line. It has to improve.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,391

Post#3 » by Danny Darko » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:08 am

I think back to game 1 when rb depth was going to be awesome and I think:

Prosise is an injury magnet, rawls rushed back and isn't right and now we have basically C-mike and could use a guy like Pope. Collins might be alright, but Pope was more dynamic and Prosise just frustrates me.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#4 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:18 am

Danny Darko wrote:I think back to game 1 when rb depth was going to be awesome and I think:

Prosise is an injury magnet, rawls rushed back and isn't right and now we have basically C-mike and could use a guy like Pope. Collins might be alright, but Pope was more dynamic and Prosise just frustrates me.

I really think Rawls just needs more time behind the line. He got all of like two carries during the preseason. He'll be fine. I like Collins but he's kind of in the same boat. I thought he was slow & out of shape as well (On that Eddie Lacy diet lol). Your right, having Pope would be fantastic right about now tho.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#5 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:15 pm

Well...
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,655

Post#6 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Had to miss the game because of work. Good to see the team scored well (even if it was only vs. the 49ers) . Don't know how serious Russ's injury is but even if not the team might want to look to pick up a vet as a backup qb
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#7 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:22 am

Michael was great today. Hopefully Russ doesn't miss anytime. The Graham connection was a beautiful thing.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#8 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:41 pm

Niners fans on suicide watch :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ0NRqLa5aA

Return to Seattle Seahawks