Ravens 2016 Season

Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,235

Ravens 2016 Season 

Post#1 » by Papi_swav » Sun Oct 9, 2016 8:23 pm

I know the NFL forums are not used much here but it would be nice to have some Raven fans chat about the team, the ones that are here.

So disappointed in the loss today against the Redskins. This new offense sucks and I think our OC need to be fired. Flacco is still the same Flacco, stays in the pocket for 20 seconds and never run out of the pocket. The defense seems to be good like it has always been but these games have been too close the whole season. Terrance West looks like he is the RB of the future but Flacco needs to get it together. It's all on him.
RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 252

Re: Ravens 2016 Season 

Post#2 » by RavenMad31 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:25 am

Papi_swav wrote:I know the NFL forums are not used much here but it would be nice to have some Raven fans chat about the team, the ones that are here.

So disappointed in the loss today against the Redskins. This new offense sucks and I think our OC need to be fired. Flacco is still the same Flacco, stays in the pocket for 20 seconds and never run out of the pocket. The defense seems to be good like it has always been but these games have been too close the whole season. Terrance West looks like he is the RB of the future but Flacco needs to get it together. It's all on him.

Ask and you shall receive. Trestman is gone and I am optimistic that Mornhinweg will be a good fit. We have seen Flacco play in an offense suited to his skill set. He can be a bad ass. You'll find that the bulk of the NFL discussion happens over in the General Forum.
Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#3 » by Papi_swav » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:36 am

RavenMad31 wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:I know the NFL forums are not used much here but it would be nice to have some Raven fans chat about the team, the ones that are here.

Ask and you shall receive. Trestman is gone and I am optimistic that Mornhinweg will be a good fit. We have seen Flacco play in an offense suited to his skill set. He can be a bad ass. You'll find that the bulk of the NFL discussion happens over in the General Forum.

Yes I said this a couple days before Trestman, I think Flacco is still getting a little rust off, he's still probably a little scared to get hit because of the injury. But he still has the same problem, he seems to be slow and lazy until the final couple minutes or in a couple stretches during the game , he haven't had a great game yet. We could of won both of the games we lost. Atleast I get to see them on TV against the Giants
Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#4 » by Papi_swav » Sun Nov 6, 2016 9:59 pm

Beat the rivalry Steelers, every single game with the Ravens seems like a nail biter including this one
kdawg32086
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 929

Post#5 » by kdawg32086 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Looking way ahead to the draft based on what I've seen this year, I'm really hoping Ozzie goes after one of the corners. The first round is likely to be stacked with them (Humphrey, Tabor, King) and it's painful watching the defense at times right now.
Thank you triplemke23 for the sig.
Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#6 » by Papi_swav » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:05 pm

kdawg32086 wrote:Looking way ahead to the draft based on what I've seen this year, I'm really hoping Ozzie goes after one of the corners. The first round is likely to be stacked with them (Humphrey, Tabor, King) and it's painful watching the defense at times right now.

As great as our defense is, our weakness is still our corners. If Jimmy Smith is out, we will be over matched, we seen what Dez Bryant did to us. Jimmy Smith should be coming back soon and hope he finish the year strong but we should go after a CB in the first round, we need a play maker.

Our problem is the offense, we don't put up enough points and always rely on our kicker Tucker, who is probably our best player honestly. Joe Flacco is just slow and seems unmotivated a lot of times, we also need a good running back. It looks like we have good receivers in Pitta, Smith, Wallace, Perrimen and our back field can catch too. Maybe is because our offense line was injured most of the time as well, we will see this sunday against the Fins.

Return to Baltimore Ravens