Jaguars AT Bears

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,957

Jaguars AT Bears 

Post#1 » by chitownsports4ever » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Nice long drive to put to us up 10-0 deep in the 2nd quarter . Hoyer continues to do a excellent job of spreading the ball around although I have noticed a more concentrated effort to go down the field and to get Alshon involved .
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Re: Jaguars AT Bears 

Post#2 » by chitownsports4ever » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:24 pm

They got a little pressure on Hoyer and the OC straight panicked and started calling all these screen plays . We havent committed to the run like we had been doing and now we are calling a conservative passing game in the second half and we are at home .
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,429

Post#3 » by Susan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:14 pm

And the Fox hot seat has to start right now.

Good thing is, the people Pace has brought in have been good but it just seems Fox knows how to lose games.
patryk7754
General Manager
And1: 1,106

Post#4 » by patryk7754 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Susan wrote:And the Fox hot seat has to start right now.

Good thing is, the people Pace has brought in have been good but it just seems Fox knows how to lose games.

I disagree that fox is on the hot seat. I feel like it's pretty obvious that we're in the middle of a rebuild phase and I'd guess Pace and fox understood that the bears could be in the situation they are in now. I'd be very surprised if fox doesn't at least finish his contract
transplant
RealGM
And1: 3,408

Post#5 » by transplant » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:42 pm

This was a bad loss.

I figured the Bears weren't a good team, but this loss makes them a bad team.

Fox isn't on the hot seat with the front office/ownership, but he is with many fans.

As fans, we have to stop wanting it both ways. Hoyer has put up big numbers and had no turnovers. Before we saw how this could turn out ot translate to losses to bad teams, we'd've said this is what we want.

Fox got rid of playmakers in Marshall and Bennett in the name of an unselfish team concept. So far, this hasn't worked out.

A huge deal is that Pace's top picks have contributed nothing. This is mostly due to injuries, but still...

As I see it, this season is over. It pains me to say it. Play the kids and get a high pick.
Until the actual truth is more important to you than what you believe, you will never recognize the truth.

- Blatantly stolen from truebluefan
patryk7754
General Manager
And1: 1,106

Post#6 » by patryk7754 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:05 pm

These games have been easier for me to take since I haven't been able to watch them. However, these losses are probably for the best. It was likely that we missed the playoffs at the start of the season and now it's basically set in stone. We could legitimately have the number one pick.
ChicagoStrong
General Manager
And1: 2,345

Post#7 » by ChicagoStrong » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:07 am

Need a top 5 pick this year, so these losses don't bother me
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#8 » by City of Trees » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:36 am

Bears have to land top 5 otherwise this season is a complete failure.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#9 » by City of Trees » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:41 am

Jags run defense did a great job against the Bears interior O-line. If you think about it that was probably the deciding factor. I think Culter will get his job back after the Packers.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#10 » by chitownsports4ever » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:38 pm

I want that top 5 pick and for the young guys to get tons of experience so Im not mad about that . I still dont get why we threw the ball 50 times I would have preferred for us to run the ball even more in the second half considering how long the jags defense had been on the field .

A lot of the issues are play calling especially on key possessions .I also thought the TE Miller struggled against the speed of those Jaguars linebackers especially in the redzone and when you combine that with the way they were able to collapse the pocket from the interior like that and I would have loved to see some power football with 2 TE just to see what would have happened
Bulls69
Head Coach
And1: 411

Post#11 » by Bulls69 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:30 pm

I want a top 3 pick the Bears need tons of help if we need to trade down thats fine but please get a freakin QB and OT with our first two picks.
Knicksgod wrote: I know LeBron won't go to Chicago. There could be another surprise team, but if he leaves Cleveland, then teaming with Bosh and Gallo in NYC is a likely scenario.

Return to Chicago Bears