Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,390

Game 11: Seahawks vs Buccaneers 

Post#1 » by Danny Darko » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:24 am

VS.

Injury update:

Seahawks-
Out
DE Michael Bennett (knee, did not participate in practice)
RB C.J. Prosise (shoulder, did not participate in practice)
RB Troymaine Pope (ankle, did not participate in practice)
FS Earl Thomas (hamstring, did not participate in practice)
Doubtful
LB Brock Coyle (foot, did not participate in practice)
Questionable
C Justin Britt (ankle, did not participate in practice)
WR Tanner McEvoy (toe, full participation in practice)
DT Damontre Moore (foot, did not participate in practice)
CB DeShawn Shead (hamstring, did not participate in practice)

Bucs

Danny's .02:

1. Holy Hospital Bed Batman
The seahawks are injured in several key areas, but Earl Thomas, Shead, and Justin Britt(I know weird) are two really big areas to overcome.

2. Running Back depth
Well it's Rawls and Farmer... who i assume actually was a farmer a week ago. Let's hope Rawls is ready for the lion share or get ready for something unconventional (Lockett?) or a pass first second and third offense.

3. Jet Laggers
The seahawks have traveled well, but this is the longest trip in the NFL

4. Any given Sunday
The Bucs have some passing firepower that could take advantage of a depleted LOB. I would not count them out of this one.

5. Xman of the game prediction:
Joey Hunt. I really like him and I feel like he'll do well if he gets the call.

Predictions-
Seattle 24 Bucs 21
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,655

Re: Game 11: Seahawks vs Buccaneers 

Post#2 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:31 pm

Terrible start. The defense is getting killed
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#3 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:11 pm

The 0-line has now allowed 4 sacks. At least the defense seems to have awakened
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,435

Post#4 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:55 pm

One of those games.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#5 » by Brandon-Clyde » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:06 am

i blame this loss on the o-line. Six sacks and multiple hits on Russel Wilson disrupted the offense
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#6 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:56 am

Brandon-Clyde wrote:i blame this loss on the o-line. Six sacks and multiple hits on Russel Wilson disrupted the offense

A rookie making his first start at Center (Hunt) & it showed. Our tackles were getting whipped all game. No real shocker. Fant had his worst game by far. Sowell replaced Gilliam. It Didn't work. Nothing worked. They needed to run the ball. They didn't. :banghead:
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#7 » by Brandon-Clyde » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:02 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Brandon-Clyde wrote:i blame this loss on the o-line. Six sacks and multiple hits on Russel Wilson disrupted the offense

A rookie making his first start at Center (Hunt) & it showed. Our tackles were getting whipped all game. No real shocker. Fant had his worst game by far. Sowell replaced Gilliam. It Didn't work. Nothing worked. They needed to run the ball. They didn't. :banghead:

I believe the o-line must be the top priority in the offseason. If no improvement is made I fear for Russel Wilson's long term health
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#8 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:19 am

Brandon-Clyde wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

I believe the o-line must be the top priority in the offseason. If no improvement is made I fear for Russel Wilson's long term health

It really should have been a priority this past off-season. You can't just let your starting left tackle walk & replace him with journeyman backups. It was bound to blow up in their face & It has. The philosophy of throwing any 5 guys together & making it work is a bad one. They needed to address it head on in free agency & they obviously didn't. Beyond disappointing & biggest downfall to this regime.
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#9 » by Brandon-Clyde » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:23 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Brandon-Clyde wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:A rookie making his first start at Center (Hunt) & it showed. Our tackles were getting whipped all game. No real shocker. Fant had his worst game by far. Sowell replaced Gilliam. It Didn't work. Nothing worked. They needed to run the ball. They didn't. :banghead:

It really should have been a priority this past off-season. You can't just let your starting left tackle walk & replace him with journeyman backups. It was bound to blow up in their face & It has. The philosophy of throwing any 5 guys together & making it work is a bad one. They needed to address it head on in free agency & they obviously didn't. Beyond disappointing & biggest downfall to this regime.

Unless it is a real reach or just too good a player at another position to pass on the 1st round pick this year needs to be an offensive lineman as well
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#10 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:34 am

Brandon-Clyde wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Brandon-Clyde wrote:I believe the o-line must be the top priority in the offseason. If no improvement is made I fear for Russel Wilson's long term health

Unless it is a real reach or just too good a player at another position to pass on the 1st round pick this year needs to be an offensive lineman as well

They have to add one or two proven vets as well. It was a mistake to tie-up money in other area's like resigning Kearse. He's basically useless at this point. Britt & Ifedi are keepers moving forward. Your starting C & RG. All of the other spots should be up for grabs. No more projects (Sweezy, Fant, Sokoli types). :nonono:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#11 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:49 am

If it means Jimmy Graham is a cap casualty in order to sign legit lineman in free agency, so be it! Drafting just one guy high in the draft isn't gonna cut it. Plus, there's a learning curve for most rookie lineman. Ifedi has experienced this. Some good with the bad. Today, we saw some of the bad.

Return to Seattle Seahawks