THE GAME: #3 Michigan @ #2 Ohio State

Moderator: studcrackers

OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,047

Re: THE GAME: #3 Michigan @ #2 Ohio State 

Post#81 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:02 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:This year in sports, my teams have literally made me lose 20 years of my life. It was 10 years of my life at Cavs, toss in 5 more after Indians Game 7, and now another 5 years after this. Holy shizz.

Btw, LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing Harbaugh cry and whine. Makes the victory even better because it's really going to sit with them for 364 days now.... =D

And Peppers melt down after the game. Think you guys are still likely for the playoff, if any conference deserves 2 its the Big Ten this year. Great win for you, congrats man.

Yeah that was ridiculous. I like the guy as a pro prospect, but after yesterday idk, has a lot of growing up to do.

I honestly think we will get in still to be honest. Unfortunate for PSU for sure if they win the clear cut best conference in football this year. I don't think PSU is going to move up at all this week so ya jumping from 7 to 4 or better is a large leap. I think the only way PSU gets in if Wash and Clemson win out is if you beat Wisc like we did in 2014 and force the committee's hand.

Frustrating for me as an OSU fan, I mean we lost 16 starters to the NFL last year, and yet here we find ourselves with a hell of a resume, a win over Michigan again, and a good shot at the playoffs. All of this with a core of freshman and sophomore playing. Still can't help but be frustrated though bc we are capable of so much more on offense. We've shown glimpses but for whatever reason in a tight game our OCs crap the bed. If we make the playoffs we better get better on offense and fast. At same time the only thing that surprises me more than OSU success is how well you guys turned it around. I mean heck half your fanbase was ready to walk Franklin out of the city early on this year lol. Impressive job by the program.

Best of luck to PSU, although I selfishly am going to have to root for Wisc, in all honesty the B10 deserves 2 teams in this year.

Regardless, PSU has been really impressive, it's nice to have PSU and Mich back to help us make the B10 the best conference again.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#82 » by bondom34 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:06 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:This year in sports, my teams have literally made me lose 20 years of my life. It was 10 years of my life at Cavs, toss in 5 more after Indians Game 7, and now another 5 years after this. Holy shizz.

Btw, LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing Harbaugh cry and whine. Makes the victory even better because it's really going to sit with them for 364 days now.... =D

And Peppers melt down after the game. Think you guys are still likely for the playoff, if any conference deserves 2 its the Big Ten this year. Great win for you, congrats man.

Yeah that was ridiculous. I like the guy as a pro prospect, but after yesterday idk, has a lot of growing up to do.

I honestly think we will get in still to be honest. Unfortunate for PSU for sure if they win the clear cut best conference in football this year. I don't think PSU is going to move up at all this week so ya jumping from 7 to 4 or better is a large leap. I think the only way PSU gets in if Wash and Clemson win out is if you beat Wisc like we did in 2014 and force the committee's hand.

Frustrating for me as an OSU fan, I mean we lost 16 starters to the NFL last year, and yet here we find ourselves with a hell of a resume, a win over Michigan again, and a good shot at the playoffs. All of this with a core of freshman and sophomore playing. Still can't help but be frustrated though bc we are capable of so much more on offense. We've shown glimpses but for whatever reason in a tight game our OCs crap the bed. If we make the playoffs we better get better on offense and fast. At same time the only thing that surprises me more than OSU success is how well you guys turned it around. I mean heck half your fanbase was ready to walk Franklin out of the city early on this year lol. Impressive job by the program.

Best of luck to PSU, although I selfishly am going to have to root for Wisc, in all honesty the B10 deserves 2 teams in this year.

Regardless, PSU has been really impressive, it's nice to have PSU and Mich back to help us make the B10 the best conference again.

Gonna be a fun few years, we're the 2 youngest fbs teams I believe.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Post#83 » by El Turco » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:59 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Lebron is the biggest front-runner lol.

Cactus Jack wrote:Go Warriors!

:lol:
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
El Turco

Post#84 » by El Turco » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:04 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:And Peppers melt down after the game. Think you guys are still likely for the playoff, if any conference deserves 2 its the Big Ten this year. Great win for you, congrats man.

yeah osu is the youngest among power 5 i believe. that's why i think urban deserves coach of the year, beating three top 10 teams and going to playoffs with buncha teenagers is nothing short of amazing. personally i expected 3-4 loss season.

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#85 » by bondom34 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:17 am

Arda K wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:

yeah osu is the youngest among power 5 i believe. that's why i think urban deserves coach of the year, beating three top 10 teams and going to playoffs with buncha teenagers is nothing short of amazing. personally i expected 3-4 loss season.

Yeah saw the stat today. You're youngest, PSU is 2nd lol.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
El Turco

Post#86 » by El Turco » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:40 am

which means big ten is going to dominate next year as well. harbaugh, franklin, urban all done great work in short time.

Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,438

Post#87 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:26 am

Arda K wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Lebron is the biggest front-runner lol.

Cactus Jack wrote:Go Warriors!

:lol:

Arent you clever. :roll:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Return to NCAA Football