bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,048

Re: Conference Championship Week Game Thread 

Post#41 » by bwgood77 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:00 am

bondom34 wrote:DFSKJLSHDFLKHNSDFNRWO:GFNS

WE ARE!

I didn't watch much of it, but checking in, saw 7-0, 14-0, 28-7 (thinking, "bondom's probably not too happy, traveling home to see the game with dad, etc"), 28-14, 38-31 with 4th and 1 for Wisconsin with a minute left. Must have been an unbelievable and exhilarating win and game to watch.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,199

Post#42 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:01 am

bwgood77 wrote:

WE ARE!

I didn't watch much of it, but checking in, saw 7-0, 14-0, 28-7 (thinking, "bondom's probably not too happy, traveling home to see the game with dad, etc"), 28-14, 38-31 with 4th and 1 for Wisconsin with a minute left. Must have been an unbelievable and exhilarating win and game to watch.

They got it to 14 before half and McSorely went the bleep off second half.

Me and my dad both it was well over. Holy **** I'm not sleeping tonight, don't care who's in the playoff. Whatever, so happy w/ this team.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#43 » by studcrackers » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:06 am

Well tomorrow should be interesting
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,047

Post#44 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:07 am

I hope for PSU's sake they don't make it in lol. I hope they stay at #5, bc honestly if they get in it would likely be at #4, and I wouldn't want them to have to face Bama. It's amazing what they did the last 9 games, it's amazing how they came back in this game against a dang good D. I wouldn't want to see them have to face Bama in the 1st round and have it all obliterated. I know regardless PSU fans would and should be excited as heck for this season, nobody saw this coming.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,048

Post#45 » by bwgood77 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:08 am

bondom34 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

WE ARE!

They got it to 14 before half and McSorely went the bleep off second half.

Me and my dad both it was well over. Holy **** I'm not sleeping tonight, don't care who's in the playoff. Whatever, so happy w/ this team.

Yeah, if you don't get in to the playoff, and you get into a great bowl and win, and then even if Ohio St wins the national championship, you can say you beat the national champion, won the Big Ten, and won your major bowl. You'd almost then have the argument that you should be national champion, both teams with two losses and the h2h win.

Of course 8 team playoff would be better.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#46 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:08 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:I hope for PSU's sake they don't make it in lol. I hope they stay at #5, bc honestly if they get in it would likely be at #4, and I wouldn't want them to have to face Bama. It's amazing what they did the last 9 games, it's amazing how they came back in this game against a dang good D. I wouldn't want to see them have to face Bama in the 1st round and have it all obliterated. I know regardless PSU fans would and should be excited as heck for this season, nobody saw this coming.

I don't care either way, but OSU would get blown the hell out.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,399

Post#47 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:22 am

Go Dawgs! That is all! See you all in the morning!
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#48 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:26 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:I hope for PSU's sake they don't make it in lol. I hope they stay at #5, bc honestly if they get in it would likely be at #4, and I wouldn't want them to have to face Bama. It's amazing what they did the last 9 games, it's amazing how they came back in this game against a dang good D. I wouldn't want to see them have to face Bama in the 1st round and have it all obliterated. I know regardless PSU fans would and should be excited as heck for this season, nobody saw this coming.

I'd love to see Penn St. jump OSU based on winning the conference. Would be fantastic! :D
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#49 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:28 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bondom34 wrote:

I'd love to see Penn St. jump OSU based on winning the conference. Would be fantastic! :D

I mean, not like they won head to head or anything.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#50 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:37 am

Read on Twitter
kdawg32086
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 928

Post#51 » by kdawg32086 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:47 am

My picks/guesses:
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Washington
4) Clemson
----------------
5) Michigan
6) Penn State
Thank you triplemke23 for the sig.
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#52 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:47 am

bondom34 wrote:

Yeah yeah, heard that one 2 years ago and we all saw what happened.
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#53 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:48 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bondom34 wrote:

Of course you would because then Washington would likely be #3 and wouldn't have to face Bama first lol
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#54 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:49 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:

Soooo....that same argument would apply for PSU.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#55 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:50 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bondom34 wrote:I don't care either way, but OSU would get blown the hell out.

Of course you would because then Washington would likely be #3 and wouldn't have to face Bama first lol

Not so sure.
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#56 » by bleu » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:51 am

kdawg32086 wrote:My picks/guesses:
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Washington
4) Clemson
----------------
5) Michigan
6) Penn State

Interesting. Why do you think that the committee would hop Washington over Clemson?
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#57 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:51 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:I don't care either way, but OSU would get blown the hell out.

When exactly did PSU play Bama and win?
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#58 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:52 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:

When did OSU do that this year? What happened 2 yrs ago is irrelevant.
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#59 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:55 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Soooo....that same argument would apply for PSU.

That's fine, OSU has arguably the most impressive list of wins THIS year, so we don't need to worry about it.

You think Bama would let PSU come back from down 28-7? You play like that vs Bama and that game is over at halftime. The 2nd half was an amazing comeback win... vs a team w/o its starting QB.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#60 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 5:56 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:

That's fine, OSU has arguably the most impressive list of wins THIS year, so we don't need to worry about it.

You think Bama would let PSU come back from down 28-7? You play like that vs Bama and that game is over at halftime. The 2nd half was an amazing comeback win... vs a team w/o its starting QB.

And you lost to that team.

So not quite sure why you're bragging?

2nd place in your own division in your conference. Ew.

Return to NCAA Football