Moderator: studcrackers

OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,047

Re: Conference Championship Week Game Thread 

Post#61 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:00 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:When did OSU do that this year? What happened 2 yrs ago is irrelevant.

That's fine, OSU has arguably the most impressive list of wins THIS year, so we don't need to worry about it.

You think Bama would let PSU come back from down 28-7? You play like that vs Bama and that game is over at halftime. The 2nd half was an amazing comeback win... vs a team w/o its starting QB.

And you lost to that team.

So not quite sure why you're bragging?

2nd place in your own division in your conference. Ew.

Funny how last week you didn't even think PSU deserved to be in the playoffs, and now all of a sudden you're all high and mighty.

Yep, we won 2nd place in the division bc of a fluke loss. Funny thing is it doesn't appear the committee cares. So OSU will likely be playing in the playoffs AGAIN. Enjoy a bowl nobody cares about! If I am wrong I will eat crow, but needing to rush back to beat a team w/o it's starting QB, a team who already lost to us and UM... I am not going to lose my mind over it. PSU needed to send a statement, and all the showed was they were a 2nd half team.

You should be thanking the B10 for their crappy set of rules that allows Wisc to play in B10 title game, the team that deserved to play you, my Buckeyes, were out bc of divisions.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,199

Post#62 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:03 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
That's fine, OSU has arguably the most impressive list of wins THIS year, so we don't need to worry about it.

You think Bama would let PSU come back from down 28-7? You play like that vs Bama and that game is over at halftime. The 2nd half was an amazing comeback win... vs a team w/o its starting QB.

And you lost to that team.

Funny how last week you didn't even think PSU deserved to be in the playoffs, and now all of a sudden you're all high and mighty.

Yep, we won 2nd place in the division bc of a fluke loss. Funny thing is it doesn't appear the committee cares. So OSU will likely be playing in the playoffs AGAIN. Enjoy a bowl nobody cares about! If I am wrong I will eat crow, but needing to rush back to beat a team w/o it's starting QB, a team who already lost to us and UM... I am not going to lose my mind over it. PSU needed to send a statement, and all the showed was they were a 2nd half team.

You should be thanking the B10 for their crappy set of rules that allows Wisc to play in B10 title game, the team that deserved to play you, my Buckeyes, were out bc of divisions.

Don't think I said they don't deserve it.

Said I didn't think they'd get it. I still don't. They still should. They beat tOSU, and beat common opponents more impressively over the last month. If OSU deserved it they should have won when they had the chance.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#63 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:10 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:And you lost to that team.

Said I didn't think they'd get it. I still don't. They still should. They beat tOSU, and beat common opponents more impressively over the last month. If OSU deserved it they should have won when they had the chance.

I think PSU deserves it more than Washington yes, but that's going simply by who I think is better, not by deserving necessarily. You cannot ignore what PSU did early on. Franklin kept saying "I'm told teams can overcome early losses"... no team overcomes 2 early losses, especially one being as bad as it was to UM. When is the last time a 2 loss team played for a title in any capacity in CFB? Only time I can think of it is in 2008 with the epic collapse that allowed OSU and LSU in. Other than that, when? Now moving to 4 teams I see that's easier, but when many good 1 loss teams get left out in years past, why should a 2 loss team get in just because they met one of the many criteria that makes a team top 4?

This is further reason why it should go to 8, and hopefully after being left out tomorrow, PSU will be the last straw and the NCAA will be forced to. But for now top 4, no.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#64 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:13 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:

I think PSU deserves it more than Washington yes, but that's going simply by who I think is better, not by deserving necessarily. You cannot ignore what PSU did early on. Franklin kept saying "I'm told teams can overcome early losses"... no team overcomes 2 early losses, especially one being as bad as it was to UM. When is the last time a 2 loss team played for a title in any capacity in CFB? Only time I can think of it is in 2008 with the epic collapse that allowed OSU and LSU in. Other than that, when? Now moving to 4 teams I see that's easier, but when many good 1 loss teams get left out in years past, why should a 2 loss team get in just because they met one of the many criteria that makes a team top 4?

This is further reason why it should go to 8, and hopefully after being left out tomorrow, PSU will be the last straw and the NCAA will be forced to. But for now top 4, no.

Not sure, but context matters when the loss is without your first 5 (5!!!) linebackers healthy. You can argue who doesn't belong, but PSU absolutely does.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
kdawg32086
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 928

Post#65 » by kdawg32086 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:14 am

bleu wrote:
kdawg32086 wrote:My picks/guesses:
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Washington
4) Clemson
----------------
5) Michigan
6) Penn State

Interesting. Why do you think that the committee would hop Washington over Clemson?

I think the committee will weigh the fact that Washington obliterated #8 Colorado 41-10 and Clemson beat #23 Virginia Tech by just a touchdown. I feel like the conference title games are the only things that mattered compared to last week's rankings and with the results of this week, it's the only fair way I can lay out the cards. I'm also trying not to penalize 1 loss teams too much compared to 2 loss teams. And I watched the Michigan-Penn State game, and can't get that out of my head so couldn't put Penn State ahead of Michigan.
Thank you triplemke23 for the sig.
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#66 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:19 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Don't think I said they don't deserve it.

Not sure, but context matters when the loss is without your first 5 (5!!!) linebackers healthy. You can argue who doesn't belong, but PSU absolutely does.

So what? OSU had to finish of UM with a backup in 2014, then played a good Wisc team with that backup and won 59-0, then beat the #1 team, and then won it all with that backup QB. Crap happens, great teams adjust.

I do think PSU is deserving as a #4, and would hope they would make #4 if it wasn't for Bama being there at #1. I don't want to see another MSU and that is exactly what I think would happen... especially after what I saw from them today.

And if PSU is deserving then OU is just as deserving. So then why isn't OU just as deserving as PSU? They lost to a team they shouldn't, and got beat badly by a good team, just like PSU did. Other than that, they have some nice wins, won the B12, and have looked great. Yet I don't see all their fans or the nation crying about OU not getting in, and you know why? because they lost twice, if PSU wanted in, they shouldn't have lost 2 games. They only have themselves to blame for that. Allowing teams in simply bc the won their conference negates the point of scheduling tough OOC games. We will get crap like Washington played, ever year OOC. I for one, don't want that. I hope PSU gets left out, and this all makes NCAA move to 8 teams.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#67 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:25 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:

So what? OSU had to finish of UM with a backup in 2014, then played a good Wisc team with that backup and won 59-0, then beat the #1 team, and then won it all with that backup QB. Crap happens, great teams adjust.

I do think PSU is deserving as a #4, and would hope they would make #4 if it wasn't for Bama being there at #1. I don't want to see another MSU and that is exactly what I think would happen... especially after what I saw from them today.

And if PSU is deserving then OU is just as deserving. So then why isn't OU just as deserving as PSU? They lost to a team they shouldn't, and got beat badly by a good team, just like PSU did. Other than that, they have some nice wins, won the B12, and have looked great. Yet I don't see all their fans or the nation crying about OU not getting in, and you know why? because they lost twice, if PSU wanted in, they shouldn't have lost 2 games. They only have themselves to blame for that. Allowing teams in simply bc the won their conference negates the point of scheduling tough OOC games. We will get crap like Washington played, ever year OOC. I for one, don't want that. I hope PSU gets left out, and this all makes NCAA move to 8 teams.

TBH I think you are too, I'd leave out Clemson or UW. Clemson just doesn't play well and UW didn't play a good OOC. But if OSU deserves it PSU absolutely does over them. And Clemson and UW have an argument too. PSU should be in 100 percent, OSU maybe, UW and Clemson maybe.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,399

Post#68 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:26 am

kdawg32086 wrote:
bleu wrote:
kdawg32086 wrote:My picks/guesses:
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Washington
4) Clemson
----------------
5) Michigan
6) Penn State

Interesting. Why do you think that the committee would hop Washington over Clemson?

I think the committee will weigh the fact that Washington obliterated #8 Colorado 41-10 and Clemson beat #23 Virginia Tech by just a touchdown. I feel like the conference title games are the only things that mattered compared to last week's rankings and with the results of this week, it's the only fair way I can lay out the cards. I'm also trying not to penalize 1 loss teams too much compared to 2 loss teams. And I watched the Michigan-Penn State game, and can't get that out of my head so couldn't put Penn State ahead of Michigan.

I approve.

Would love to play in Glendale vs. having to travel across the country to play the #1 team. Come on committee make the right call here. :wink:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#69 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:35 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Not sure, but context matters when the loss is without your first 5 (5!!!) linebackers healthy. You can argue who doesn't belong, but PSU absolutely does.

TBH I think you are too, I'd leave out Clemson or UW. Clemson just doesn't play well and UW didn't play a good OOC. I'd have 2 big ten teams in.

But not sure why you keep bringing up past years.

Bc the point stands to me, great teams overcome that stuff. I can forgive losing badly to UM, or I can forgive losing to a Pitt team PSU shouldn't have lost to, but I cannot forgive both. PSU is far talented enough to at the very least beat Pitt, even with missing LB's. OSU lost like 16 starters to the nfl, and yet even with the tough tests they faced, at OU, at Wisk, and at PSU, they held pretty dang strong, and honestly shouldn't have lost anything, but they dug deep and found a way.... PSU should have been able to do the same.

I truly believe PSU is playing right now like one of the best 4 in the nation. Honestly, if I were going just on the last few weeks of who has looked best, I wouldn't even put my Buckeyes in the top 4. Bama, PSU, OU, and USC to me have looked the best lately... but the committee has to judge on the whole season, the whole body of work. PSU's is very impressive, but I just don't see it being enough, especially with how far PSU would have to jump. I take it back, I do hope PSU can slide in at 4 and knock out Washington. I think they deserve it. OSU shouldn't be punished for not being able to win the toughest conference in the toughest division in football while Wisc was rewarded for playing in the crappy west, just like Washington shouldn't be rewarded for winning a crap conference with 0 OOC tests this year. It's hard to ignore 2 losses, but when it's compared to a team that didn't play anyone all year, I can make an exception.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#70 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:39 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:

TBH I think you are too, I'd leave out Clemson or UW. Clemson just doesn't play well and UW didn't play a good OOC. I'd have 2 big ten teams in.

Bc the point stands to me, great teams overcome that stuff. I can forgive losing badly to UM, or I can forgive losing to a Pitt team PSU shouldn't have lost to, but I cannot forgive both. PSU is far talented enough to at the very least beat Pitt, even with missing LB's. OSU lost like 16 starters to the nfl, and yet even with the tough tests they faced, at OU, at Wisk, and at PSU, they held pretty dang strong, and honestly shouldn't have lost anything, but they dug deep and found a way.... PSU should have been able to do the same.

I truly believe PSU is playing right now like one of the best 4 in the nation. Honestly, if I were going just on the last few weeks of who has looked best, I wouldn't even put my Buckeyes in the top 4. Bama, PSU, OU, and USC to me have looked the best lately... but the committee has to judge on the whole season, the whole body of work. PSU's is very impressive, but I just don't see it being enough, especially with how far PSU would have to jump. I take it back, I do hope PSU can slide in at 4 and knock out Washington. I think they deserve it. OSU shouldn't be punished for not being able to win the toughest conference in the toughest division in football while Wisc was rewarded for playing in the crappy west, just like Washington shouldn't be rewarded for winning a crap conference with 0 OOC tests this year. It's hard to ignore 2 losses, but when it's compared to a team that didn't play anyone all year, I can make an exception.

No team overcomes losing 5 linebackers. No one.

And if they're one of the best 4, they should be there. 100 percent.
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#71 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:46 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:TBH I think you are too, I'd leave out Clemson or UW. Clemson just doesn't play well and UW didn't play a good OOC. I'd have 2 big ten teams in.

Well the committee has to look at the best 4 all season long on a resume`, not just last few weeks. They have to try and balance their perception with actual resume`. This is no secret, but if PSU didn't lose 2 games, they would be a shoe-in. I am not sure why PSU has such a strong case yet nobody talks about OU to be honest.

There is just one simple facet, we gotta go to 8 teams. I have yet to hear a single good argument of why not. Yes you will have the teams around 8 and up complaining about who deserves it and whatnot, but it's a lot easier to leave on a team that finished 9 than it is to leave out a team like PSU, or Wash, or OU, or UM etc. I'm surprised you coach actually said he doesn't want it to be 8 teams. Lets see how he feels tomorrow if PSU if left out.... Classy for him not to go all Jim Harbough though and whine and cry about possibly not being in. I was impressed by that, especially while all that emotion is running through him.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#72 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:52 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:

Well the committee has to look at the best 4 all season long on a resume`, not just last few weeks. They have to try and balance their perception with actual resume`. This is no secret, but if PSU didn't lose 2 games, they would be a shoe-in. I am not sure why PSU has such a strong case yet nobody talks about OU to be honest.

There is just one simple facet, we gotta go to 8 teams. I have yet to hear a single good argument of why not. Yes you will have the teams around 8 and up complaining about who deserves it and whatnot, but it's a lot easier to leave on a team that finished 9 than it is to leave out a team like PSU, or Wash, or OU, or UM etc. I'm surprised you coach actually said he doesn't want it to be 8 teams. Lets see how he feels tomorrow if PSU if left out.... Classy for him not to go all Jim Harbough though and whine and cry about possibly not being in. I was impressed by that, especially while all that emotion is running through him.

Penn State beat a better OOC w/ a win over AAC conference champ Temple, number 7 Wisc. and OSU. They have 2 losses to UM with that context and a near miss to a probably ranked Pitt. I'm not sure how you'd say OU is better than that in their conference. OU lost to tOSU...by 21

And the comittee looks at how teams are playing now as well, which PSU is doing better than anyone.
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#73 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 7:01 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:No team overcomes losing 5 linebackers. No one.

Penn State beat a better OOC w/ a win over AAC conference champ Temple, number 7 Wisc. and OSU. They have 2 losses to UM with that context and a near miss to a probably ranked Pitt. I'm not sure how you'd say OU is better than that in their conference. OU lost to tOSU...by 21

And the committee looks at how teams are playing now as well, which PSU is doing better than anyone.

I am not saying OU deserves it more than PSU, but you are remarkably similar. Each lost badly to a highly ranked team (OU to OSU, PSU to UM), you both lost to a team you shouldn't have (OU to HOU, PSU to Pitt) although I think OU's loss was a bit better. Both have essentially won their conference. Although PSU played, in all honestly, the 4th best B10 team, and OU actually did just beat their 2nd best conference team who would have been ranked higher if not for the CMU debacle. I think Wisc is a bit better than Ok St still though, but not by much. Both have looked fantastic. OU's last loss was week 3, PSU's was week 4. I'm saying, it's pretty dang close. Just be glad B10 isn't like the B12, or you would have had to play OSU on a neutral field inside... and OSU could have shown you exactly why everyone thinks OSU is the real best B10 team
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#74 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 7:07 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:

And the committee looks at how teams are playing now as well, which PSU is doing better than anyone.

I am not saying OU deserves it more than PSU, but you are remarkably similar. Each lost badly to a highly ranked team (OU to OSU, PSU to UM), you both lost to a team you shouldn't have (OU to HOU, PSU to Pitt) although I think OU's loss was a bit better. Both have essentially won their conference. Although PSU played, in all honestly, the 4th best B10 team, and OU actually did just beat their 2nd best conference team who would have been ranked higher if not for the CMU debacle. I think Wisc is a bit better than Ok St still though, but not by much. Both have looked fantastic. OU's last loss was week 3, PSU's was week 4. I'm saying, it's pretty dang close.

I think they're closer to OSU honestly. Penn St. had injuries in the big loss, OU didn't. They played and beat a harder schedule. IMO tOSU has a much weaker case. They couldn't win the conference, barely beat MSU who PSU beat by over 30, went to OT against a Wiscy team PSU just beat in regulation and lost h2h vs. Penn State. But hey enjoy getting killed by Bama, I'm just happy with the season either way. I expect the committee screws PSU totally.
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#75 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 7:24 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Penn State beat a better OOC w/ a win over AAC conference champ Temple, number 7 Wisc. and OSU. They have 2 losses to UM with that context and a near miss to a probably ranked Pitt. I'm not sure how you'd say OU is better than that in their conference. OU lost to tOSU...by 21

I am not saying OU deserves it more than PSU, but you are remarkably similar. Each lost badly to a highly ranked team (OU to OSU, PSU to UM), you both lost to a team you shouldn't have (OU to HOU, PSU to Pitt) although I think OU's loss was a bit better. Both have essentially won their conference. Although PSU played, in all honestly, the 4th best B10 team, and OU actually did just beat their 2nd best conference team who would have been ranked higher if not for the CMU debacle. I think Wisc is a bit better than Ok St still though, but not by much. Both have looked fantastic. OU's last loss was week 3, PSU's was week 4. I'm saying, it's pretty dang close.

I think they're closer to OSU honestly. Penn St. had injuries in the big loss, OU didn't. They played and beat a harder schedule. IMO tOSU has a much weaker case. They couldn't win the conference, barely beat MSU who PSU beat by over 30, went to OT against a Wiscy team PSU just beat in regulation and lost h2h vs. Penn State. But hey enjoy getting killed by Bama, I'm just happy with the season either way. I expect the committee screws PSU totally.

PSU lost twice, one being to an unranked team, you lost to UM badly who OSU beat, you barely escaped Indiana who OSU beat easily, you didn't beat Maryland nearly as convincingly. Our loss came on a fluke game. OSU was up 21-17 and going to make it a 7point game with 4 min left, PSU got lucky with a block and lucky bounce, then had the refs ignore the most obvious PI ever to make sure PSU sealed it. Anyone who watched that game knew who was actually a better team, and the rankings, for the entire year prove that. I will enjoy the 2nd playoff experience in 3 years assuming we make it, you enjoy some bowl game nobody cares about, and your B10 title nobody cares about.... while we play for another title, something you haven't gotten to do for quite a long long time.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#76 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 7:26 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:

PSU lost twice, one being to an unranked team, you lost to UM badly who OSU beat, you barely escaped Indiana who OSU beat easily, you didn't beat Maryland nearly as convincingly. Our loss came on a fluke game. OSU was up 21-17 and going to make it a 7point game with 4 min left, PSU got lucky with a block and lucky bounce, then had the refs ignore the most obvious PI ever to make sure PSU sealed it. Anyone who watched that game knew who was actually a better team, and the rankings, for the entire year prove that. I will enjoy the 2nd playoff experience in 3 years assuming we make it, you enjoy some bowl game nobody cares about, and your B10 title nobody cares about.... while we play for another title, something you haven't gotten to do for quite a long long time.

Oooo...when you gotta go to the past to make a case, its not good. I gotta go to bed, but 24-21. And special teams isn't luck, its part of the game. Just like in years past when OSU got calls to go their way. 24-21. Weird the supposed "better team" was the 21. Gotta go, but enjoy playing Bama.
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#77 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 7:29 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:I think they're closer to OSU honestly. Penn St. had injuries in the big loss, OU didn't. They played and beat a harder schedule. IMO tOSU has a much weaker case. They couldn't win the conference, barely beat MSU who PSU beat by over 30, went to OT against a Wiscy team PSU just beat in regulation and lost h2h vs. Penn State. But hey enjoy getting killed by Bama, I'm just happy with the season either way. I expect the committee screws PSU totally.

Oooo...when you gotta go to the past to make a case, its not good. I gotta go to bed, but 24-21. And special teams isn't luck, its part of the game. Just like in years past when OSU got calls to go their way. 24-21. Weird the supposed "better team" was the 21. Gotta go, but enjoy playing Bama.

Haha yes because VaTech was a better team than OSU in 2014. Ole Miss was a better team than Bama in 2015. We all know teams never slip up. Which is why clearly then you agree Pitt is better than PSU this year right? Congrats on an impressive season, now don't go embarrassing the B10 in your bowl game like everyone else seems to do in the B10 not named OSU.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#78 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 7:32 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:

Haha yes because VaTech was a better team than OSU in 2014. Ole Miss was a better team than Bama in 2015. We all know teams never slip up. Which is why clearly then you agree Pitt is better than PSU this year right? Congrats on an impressive season, now don't go embarrassing the B10 in your bowl game like everyone else seems to do in the B10 not named OSU.

Weird for a team who's lost so many big games. But 24-21. Hey, enjoy the L.
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant

Post#79 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 7:33 am

bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Oooo...when you gotta go to the past to make a case, its not good. I gotta go to bed, but 24-21. And special teams isn't luck, its part of the game. Just like in years past when OSU got calls to go their way. 24-21. Weird the supposed "better team" was the 21. Gotta go, but enjoy playing Bama.

PSU wouldn't know, they don't make big games anymore, at least not since the invention of the internet :wink:
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#80 » by bondom34 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 7:42 am

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:

PSU wouldn't know, they don't make big games anymore, at least not since the invention of the internet :wink:

Wow, I didn't know Ohio just got internet in 2010.

Return to NCAA Football