ImageImageImageImage

Jerry... Jerry... Jerry...

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Re: Jerry... Jerry... Jerry... 

Post#41 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:05 am

At least we 3 are all in agreement with this one. I can't and won't post any of their reasoning behind taking a CB with our first pick. But they are all over the place with the number 2 pick. Some want another WR, some want another RB and a few want to go QB. Except for manster, schoompy and snookdad, nobody has defense as any sense of priority, outside CB. Couple poster's over there suggested back to back CB's with our first 2 picks. Its more sane here, lol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#42 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Players driving drunk and killing other players, Domestic violence, underwear man Randall, drug issue after drug issue. What kind of culture you still serving us Jerry. Your background check and vetting computer keeps breaking down on draft day. Wow. This is why us Cowboy fans may never see us in a Super Bowl. I personally wish the man was dead. I hate Jerry, I hate Jerry, I hate Jerry.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 3,957

Post#43 » by Mr B » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:26 pm

I don't think they missed any of that in the vetting process. They knew exactly what they were getting. Well maybe not with Goodrich but Jerry knew exactly what he was getting with all the other guys.

He saw what this team did in the 90's in spite of having players that were out all night doing Coke, banging strippers, and getting DWI's. He's dumb enough to think that all he needs to do is collect as much damaged talent as he can and they will win again. He fails to realize that Jimmy had a way of bringing those guys together on the field and getting the best out of them. Also he had clear cut leaders on that team. He has none of that on this team.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#44 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:02 am

I absolutely have absolutely NO FAITH in Jerry, our organization or ANY of our coaching staff and front office people for this lousy business model and culture. Jerry play toy called the Dallas Cowboys, IS JUST THAT. A play toy coming apart at the seams. What ever happened to CHARACTER. Oh that's right, I forgot. We are in the Jerry Jones era, not the Clint Murchinson era. Sorry. my bad.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#45 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:52 pm

How's all these red flag players still working for you know Jerry? What has changed? And you also wanted to bring In Johnny Manziel last year. Can you imagine the shape we would be in if that had taken place? Jerry keeps putting Chuckie Dolls in his play pen.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#46 » by Mr B » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:42 am

The starting DE's this year could very well be Bosa and Greg Hardy
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#47 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Your sure know how to brighten my day. Think about this though. If we still had Randall and Jerry had gone through and drafted Manziel, we might have made the Guiness record books for most players on suspension to start a season.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#48 » by Mr B » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:55 am

Thursday needs to hurry up and get here. It seems like this draft is taking forever to get here.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#49 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:44 am

Time for Jerry to go on a cruise. I guess there are already rumblings with Jerry and his war room staff. Everyone wants Ramsey except Jerry. He wants Elliot.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#50 » by Mr B » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:48 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Time for Jerry to go on a cruise. I guess there are already rumblings with Jerry and his war room staff. Everyone wants Ramsey except Jerry. He wants Elliot.

I still think there is a strong chance Ramsey goes at 3.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#51 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:24 am

At this point, as long as we don't take Bosa or Elliot. The sad part for me is the answer to our DT issue can be completely resolved with Buckner. Even if San Diego takes Ramsey, we pass on Buckner. I'll be pissed.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#52 » by Mr B » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:10 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:At this point, as long as we don't take Bosa or Elliot. The sad part for me is the answer to our DT issue can be completely resolved with Buckner. Even if San Diego takes Ramsey, we pass on Buckner. I'll be pissed.

I fully expect that to happen.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,970

Post#53 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:21 pm

We will fill a need at #4. You can argue DE, DT, CB/SAF, RB... but there are needs at all these spots. I won't be upset about whoever we take.

Bring on Thursday night. And - bring on the Blues!!!
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Mr B
RealGM

Post#54 » by Mr B » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Roadhog Moran wrote:We will fill a need at #4. You can argue DE, DT, CB/SAF, RB... but there are needs at all these spots. I won't be upset about whoever we take.

Bring on Thursday night. And - bring on the Blues!!!

I agree, I have certain players that I want them to take however regardless of who they take they are going to get an extremely good/great player. My least favorite of all the top guys is Bosa but even he would be a major addition to this team. Even though the draft isn't in May like it was last year it sure does seem like it's taking forever to get here.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#55 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:20 pm

We are in a great spot to be honest. I wish we could get both Ramsey and Elliot. Mr. B makes a great case for Elliot, and I really do like the look on offensive going into next season if we take him. Hopefully we do go defense though. I'm currently petrified at our current defense and the position we are in. My first choice DT is very deep in this draft and the best player Myles Jack has Red flag knee issue. So I'm caving in and going with Ramsey. WE need defense guys. We have only 4 or 5 players tops on our team.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#56 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:12 am

What the hell Jerry. I can almost understand the sexy pick with Elliot. And can live with it even though Ramsey should have been the pick. But don't play us Cowboys fans as fools with pick #2. We all know the window for Romo and Witten is only 2 yeaars. I bet they are happy that we might have a defense in 2017. What an idiot. :banghead:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#57 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu May 5, 2016 3:47 pm

Took me a few days to recover after falling off the Jerry Jones draft horse last week. I swear, this guy just drives me just nuts. Trying to figure him out is like trying to figure out someone who is bi-polar, manic depressive, on drugs. In this case, probably scotch. The mixed signals is so confusing. I always knew Jerry was all in, win today guy. After all, Tony and Jason only have a couple years left, if that. Then, for the first time that I can remember, he picks Smith for the future which is not his usual MO. Do you think Jerry and Steven had a big fight over the direction of that pick. Jerry had his finger prints all over this draft. I kinda wanted to see how Steven would do after 2 pretty good drafts. I don't know, maybe we get lucky someday and win in spite of Jerry.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#58 » by Mr B » Sat May 7, 2016 3:56 pm

I don't really see anything wrong with drafting for now and for the future. With that said I'm not excited about the Smith pick. I would much rather have had one of the Bama DT's. Hell I would have even preferred Michael Thomas, Shepherd from OU, or even Hunter Henry. Anyone of of those guys would have helped this year. Hunter Henry would have been more for the future though.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#59 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:44 pm

The man just can't let things go with Jimmy and not getting the credit he wants for the super bowls in the 90's. Couldn't the SOB have waited till we clinch things and actually win something before he runs his mouth. I can't help but wonder if this talk that started last week about Romo has had some effect on Prescott and the rest of the team. Its easy for the most part to block out most of the outside forces which they have done a wonderful job of doing so far. But trying to tune out the boss is another story. I don't have a good feeling about this at all. Just what I was afraid of all along, Jerry will ruin this season we are having but he has always wanted to prove he deserves more credit than anyone is willing to give him. Jerry has failed for 18 years trying to get that respect, and looks like he is seriously jeopardizing this season with his antics.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#60 » by Mr B » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:08 pm

I don't think it's had any negative affect on Dak. If anything it's probably made him work harder. Dak hasn't shown anything that would suggest he's thin skinned.

Return to Dallas Cowboys