Worst team next season

Moderator: bwgood77

Celtsfan1980
Assistant Coach
And1: 192

Worst team next season 

Post#1 » by Celtsfan1980 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Expected to be a better quarterback draft in 2018 than the prior drafts, so history says the Browns won't be one of the worst. The Rams were as bad as anyone late in the year. No first round pick and several free agents. It only makes sense that a new LA team is getting a few possible great quarterback prospects. I'm expecting the Rams.
Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,798

Re: Worst team next season 

Post#2 » by Ballerhogger » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Still think it's the Browns . Rams will win 4 -5 games. They got new coach , and a full off season with Geoff as the qb.
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,557

Post#3 » by El Turco » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:46 pm

no rookie qb can straighten browns or niners, they are totally devoid of talent. rams' defense good enough to win them games, heck with romo and some o-line help they would contend for playoffs.
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,399

Post#4 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:15 am

If we go just based off recent history, it has to be Cleveland or Santa Clara. Rumor is Kap is a goner. So, that leaves Gabbert or some rookie as the starter. Not a whole lot of talent down the roster. Same goes for Cleveland. Teams like Jacksonville, and the Rams have talent but a coaching change should improve their win totals.

Browns, Niners, Bears, or Jets
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Post#5 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:18 am

At the moment I see bad situations in San Francisco, Jets and with the Rams. Its hard to say with those organizations which one will suck more.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#6 » by SD2042 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:25 am

List of suspects

Browns
49ers
Rams
Bears

Dishonorable mention: Cardinals and Jaguars
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#7 » by bleu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:56 am

I think the Browns improve a little bit, probably out of the bottom 3. IMO the worst team will be the Niners, but the Rams will be close behind.
Ballerhogger
RealGM

Post#8 » by Ballerhogger » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:45 am

Cactus Jack wrote:If we go just based off recent history, it has to be Cleveland or Santa Clara. Rumor is Kap is a goner. So, that leaves Gabbert or some rookie as the starter. Not a whole lot of talent down the roster. Same goes for Cleveland. Teams like Jacksonville, and the Rams have talent but a coaching cghange should improve their win totals.

Oh please be true no more Kapernick.. DA bears should be bad too but if we hit big in FA maybe not :nod:
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#9 » by bleu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:54 am

Ballerhogger wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:If we go just based off recent history, it has to be Cleveland or Santa Clara. Rumor is Kap is a goner. So, that leaves Gabbert or some rookie as the starter. Not a whole lot of talent down the roster. Same goes for Cleveland. Teams like Jacksonville, and the Rams have talent but a coaching cghange should improve their win totals.

Oh please be true no more Kapernick.. DA bears should be bad too but if we hit big in FA maybe not :nod:

Call me crazy, but if I were a Bears fan I would be praying to pick up Deshaun Watson. I love that kids talent, I think he's going to be a star. Stay faaaaar clear of Kaepernick though.
Ballerhogger
RealGM

Post#10 » by Ballerhogger » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:00 am

bleu wrote:
Ballerhogger wrote:

Call me crazy, but if I were a Bears fan I would be praying to pick up Deshaun Watson. I love that kids talent, I think he's going to be a star. Stay faaaaar clear of Kaepernick though.

I Would seriously consider rooting for another team if Kapernick was my qb . It won't happen thank goodness. I would take Watson as Qb. Just need find line men. We got kyle long not too long it seems. We can draft linemen . Fox better put it together this year. Or he needs to go.
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#11 » by bleu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:03 am

Ballerhogger wrote:
bleu wrote:
Ballerhogger wrote:Oh please be true no more Kapernick.. DA bears should be bad too but if we hit big in FA maybe not :nod:

I Would seriously consider rooting for another team if Kapernick was my qb . It won't happen thank goodness. I would take Watson as Qb. Just need find line men. We got kyle long not too long it seems. We can draft linemen . Fox better put it together this year. Or he needs to go.

I totally agree. John Fox needs to start doing something if he wants to stick around much longer
Ballerhogger
RealGM

Post#12 » by Ballerhogger » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:05 am

bleu wrote:
Ballerhogger wrote:
bleu wrote:

I totally agree. John Fox needs to start doing something if he wants to stick around much longer

Sorely need corners and Safety . Please Eric berry pretty please . :pray:
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,970

Post#13 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Niners.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
jackwindham
Sixth Man
And1: 732

Post#14 » by jackwindham » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:33 am

Are the Chiefs opposed to keeping Berry around?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Post#15 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Wouldn't mind having that Poe kid on our d-line though.
RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 252

Post#16 » by RavenMad31 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:25 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:If we go just based off recent history, it has to be Cleveland or Santa Clara. Rumor is Kap is a goner. So, that leaves Gabbert or some rookie as the starter. Not a whole lot of talent down the roster. Same goes for Cleveland. Teams like Jacksonville, and the Rams have talent but a coaching change should improve their win totals.

This is an intriguing pick. The Jets have a mess for a front office as usual. They have a coach who seemed lost in 2016. They've recently wasted draft picks on Geno Smith, C. Hackenberg and Petty in a misguided attempt to get a QB. They have aging, expensive players sucking up cap space. All the ingredients are there for a complete meltdown.
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#17 » by Mich3006 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:49 am

Most probably the same like this year, my bottom 3 are the Browns, 49ers and Jets.
bsjaffe6
Freshman
And1: 17

Post#18 » by bsjaffe6 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:52 pm

please don't think Watson will help any of the first 5 teams picking he's not ready and those teams aren't either

i expect the Bears, Niners, Rams, Browns and Jets to be bottom 5 next year
Mind_Odyssey
Analyst
And1: 4,957

Post#19 » by Mind_Odyssey » Wed Feb 1, 2017 12:08 pm

If the Jets don't get a QB, they're my #1 pick candidate. They have some really strong personalities and older guys who production could fall off a cliff next year. Guys like Marshall, Forte, and a really old offensive line.

I feel just based on history that Cleveland will win 3-4 games and miss the #1 pick. If they spend heavily in free agency and draft well, they could win 5-6 games and maybe even 7. There's also rumors of them wanting to trade for Jimmy G from New England.
Ballerhogger
RealGM

Post#20 » by Ballerhogger » Wed Feb 1, 2017 3:28 pm

Here's hoping 49ers pick a QB and the Browns draft WR :) That Alabama DT Allen pretty please. If we pick up the QB from Texas Tech forget his name but he looked good in highlights in 2nd round I hope..

Return to The General NFL Board