This graphic...

#FreeChuckDiesel
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,220

Re: ATL: Superbowl LI 

Post#2 » by HKPackFan » Thu Feb 2, 2017 6:19 am

Some Crazy Prop Bets:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2017-super-bowl-prop-bets-heres-51-of-the-weirdest-things-you-can-bet-on/

Cross-sport action

40. What will be higher on Super Bowl Sunday? (Bovada)

Patriots total points scored -140 (or 5/7)
Russell Westbrook points scored Even (or 1/1)

Gotta go Westbrook...

9. How many times will "deflate" or "Deflategate" be said on TV during live broadcast? (Bovada)

Over 1½ Even (or 1/1)
Under 1½ -140 (or 5/7)

Gotta be 3 times at least. Every time they show Goddell, especially if Pats are winning they will focus on this.

4. How many times will "Gronk" or "Gronkowski" be said on TV during live broadcast? (Bovada)

Over/Under 3

Gotta go with the over. Gronk is too big a name, they will say his name 4 or 5 times. Especially if he's on the sideline chest bumping with his buddies or something.
#FreeChuckDiesel
HKPackFan
RealGM

Post#3 » by HKPackFan » Thu Feb 2, 2017 6:35 am

More ways to gamble away your money:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/2017-super-bowl-51-prop-bets-betting-gambling-odds-over-under-score-stats-halftime-show-lady-gaga-atlanta-falcons-new-engand-patriots-las-vegas-fox-broadcast-joe-buck-against-the-spread-predictions

14. Odds there is a completed Hail Mary: 66/1

LKD: Nah.

SR: Aaron Rodgers isn’t playing, so nope.

:lol:

51. Odds a fan throws a _____ on the field:

flare 15/1
slightly deflated football: 19/1
dildo: 45/1
dead falcon: 300/1

:lol: Security is crazy tight at the Superbowl. I've been to two, the line to get in is like 2 hours and takes forever and they are collecting so much crap there is just giant piles of junk they are refusing to let people take in. Going to be pretty difficult to sneak anything in.
#FreeChuckDiesel
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,226

Post#4 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Feb 2, 2017 1:59 pm

Go Falcons
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Iheartfootball
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,175

Post#5 » by Iheartfootball » Thu Feb 2, 2017 5:02 pm

Anyone hear the Joe Buck interview on Howard Stern from Tuesday? He went over a few of the prop bets. Great interview. I suddenly have some empathy for Joe Buck. He's not on my 'hate' list anymore.
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,308

Post#6 » by Mags FTW » Thu Feb 2, 2017 5:46 pm

Before the NFCCG I was totally on board with rooting for ATL if we lost, but I've shifted towards neutral maybe even a little towards the Pats. Lots of ATL fans having trouble handling success. Probably epitomized by the video of the drunk chickrunning around knocking off people's cheesheads after the game.
HKPackFan
RealGM

Post#7 » by HKPackFan » Fri Feb 3, 2017 6:02 am

Mags FTW wrote:Before the NFCCG I was totally on board with rooting for ATL if we lost, but I've shifted towards neutral maybe even a little towards the Pats. Lots of ATL fans having trouble handling success. Probably epitomized by the video of the drunk chickrunning around knocking off people's cheesheads after the game.

There are always a few crazy fans I'm not going to hold that against them.

I'm still rooting for the Falcons. They've never won a superbowl, they've only experienced the heart ache of losing one. They are an underdog, and they rarely get this far. I'd also love to see Julio Jones be a wrecking crew to the Pats defense. I think that defense can be had, and I think watching Julio tear it up would be fun. If they work to take out Julio, they have enough other weapons to compensate.

I don't want to hear about Brady as the greatest QB, BB the greatest coach, and the Pats as the greatest Dynasty of all time. Enough already. Yuck. I'm tired of it all. THey had the easiest walk to the Superbowl ever, The TExans? Come on. If a Derek Carr Raiders vs a Brady Pats were in the AFCCG then it would have been a more exciting conversation, but they were able to walk to the Superbowl without a sweat. BLAH.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Flames24Rulz
Head Coach
And1: 343

Post#8 » by Flames24Rulz » Fri Feb 3, 2017 3:40 pm

There's a game?
Mags FTW
RealGM

Post#9 » by Mags FTW » Sun Feb 5, 2017 6:34 am

Morten Anderson in the HOF, Kramer and Butler not. OK then...
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,489

Post#10 » by Profound23 » Sun Feb 5, 2017 7:35 am

Dak over Zeke for offensive rookie of the year?
Aaron It Out
General Manager
And1: 3,101

Post#11 » by Aaron It Out » Sun Feb 5, 2017 3:16 pm

Go Patriots.
EastSideBucksFan wrote:At some point this board is going to have to drop their stupid bullsht agendas and just enjoy the team for once.
thomchatt3rton
Head Coach
And1: 2,228

Post#12 » by thomchatt3rton » Sun Feb 5, 2017 4:18 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:Go Falcons

In this one, I honestly can't tell who I'm going to be rooting for until the game starts.

On the one hand, I want ATL because I don't like NE and I'd rather we lost to the eventual SB champs than to the runner-up.

On the other hand, I don't want Matt Ryan having as many SB rings as Aaron Rodgers and if ATL wins, I'll probably be mad because I'll think we could've won it all too had we been healthier.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,370

Post#13 » by trwi7 » Sun Feb 5, 2017 7:49 pm

Mags FTW wrote:Probably epitomized by the video of the drunk chickrunning around knocking off people's cheesheads after the game.

That's what set you off? Cheeseheads are **** stupid. I'm glad she did that.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
HKPackFan
RealGM

Post#14 » by HKPackFan » Sun Feb 5, 2017 10:54 pm

thomchatt3rton wrote:

In this one, I honestly can't tell who I'm going to be rooting for until the game starts.

On the one hand, I want ATL because I don't like NE and I'd rather we lost to the eventual SB champs than to the runner-up.

On the other hand, I don't want Matt Ryan having as many SB rings as Aaron Rodgers and if ATL wins, I'll probably be mad because I'll think we could've won it all too had we been healthier.

Trent dilfer has one, Matt Ryan having one doesn't bother me. Atlanta never won one, I'm rooting for them.
#FreeChuckDiesel
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 13,939

Post#15 » by humanrefutation » Sun Feb 5, 2017 10:58 pm

I'm rooting for a meteor.
Mags FTW
RealGM

Post#16 » by Mags FTW » Sun Feb 5, 2017 11:13 pm

I know the better defensive team usually wins these, but I think ATL's offense is just too good. Especially in a controlled environment. 6 straight weeks of 33 points or more.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,223

Post#17 » by rilamann » Sun Feb 5, 2017 11:19 pm

HKPackFan wrote:ut Brady as the greatest QB, BB the greatest coach, and the Pats as the greatest Dynasty of all time. Enough already. Yuck. I'm tired of it all. THey had the easiest walk to the Superbowl ever, The TExans? Come on. If a Derek Carr Raiders vs a Brady Pats were in the AFCCG then it would have been a more exciting conversation, but they were able to walk to the Superbowl without a sweat. BLAH.

I talked about it in the AFC championship game thread but I think you could make a pretty strong case that the Falcons had an easier road to the Super Bowl than the Patriots.

The Falcons got incredibly lucky when the Cardinals beat the Seahawks in Seattle week 16 on a last second FG,giving the Falcons the #2 seed and the playoff bye week.That was huge,not only did the Falcons have to play one less playoff game,they got Seattle at home rather than in Seattle.Sure Seattle was banged up but they are always tough at home,we know that.

Then the Falcons got incredibly lucky again when the Packers knocked off Dallas giving the Falcons HFA.The Falcons essentially went from the #3 seed to the #1 seed because 2 road underdogs won on last second FGs in games the Falcons had nothing to do with.

Then from a match up standpoint the Falcons played a banged up Seahawks team that sucks on the road even when they're healthy.Then instead of having to play in Dallas the Falcons got to stay home and play a banged up Packers team that is really a 4-12 team with God at QB.

I'm still convinced that Atlanta is good but they're not that good.I think they're tough at home and they played good football when they had to but they got kinda lucky in the playoffs.

Atlanta has ''lose the Super Bowl,go 7-9 next year'' written all over them just like Carolina last year.That's my opinion.I could be wrong,if they beat the Patriots today I will say I underrated Atlanta,but I don't think I am.

Patriots 42 Falcons 27.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,223

Post#18 » by rilamann » Sun Feb 5, 2017 11:27 pm

HKPackFan wrote:
thomchatt3rton wrote:

Trent dilfer has one, Matt Ryan having one doesn't bother me. Atlanta never won one, I'm rooting for them.

The ironic thing if Matt Ryan gets a ring today is he can probably thank Aaron Rodgers.IMO if Rodgers doesn't go into all out Godgers mode vs Dallas and the Falcons have to travel to Dallas for the NFCCG I think we're watching Patriots vs Cowboys today.

Hell,I think if the Packers had played Atlanta in the NFCCG at Lambeau we'd be playing today.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
Mags FTW
RealGM

Post#19 » by Mags FTW » Sun Feb 5, 2017 11:30 pm

I hate how the always say "coming up, the coin toss". The game starts right after the toss. Might as well say the game starts after the commercial break.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,226

Post#20 » by MickeyDavis » Sun Feb 5, 2017 11:37 pm

Please be a fourth quarter game.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Green Bay Packers