ImageImageImageImage

Congrats to the Falcons.. ON FINISHING SECOND!!

Moderator: Parliament10

DijonRondo
Veteran
And1: 1,801

Re: Congrats to the Falcons 

Post#221 » by DijonRondo » Tue Feb 7, 2017 9:03 am

truth18 wrote:
Fruit Pastilles wrote:This is the first NFL game I've watched in years.

I think I cursed it, tbh.

You didn't.

Froob wrote:Gimme a ****ing break dude. How can you watch this team over the years and give up now?

Tha **** are you talking about? Game is over. Do you really think we are going to score 30+ in less than 30 minutes?

Yo this has to be worse than me saying I'll miss Kobe
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Post#222 » by truth18 » Tue Feb 7, 2017 4:09 pm

DijonRondo wrote:
truth18 wrote:
Fruit Pastilles wrote:This is the first NFL game I've watched in years.

I think I cursed it, tbh.

You didn't.

Froob wrote:Gimme a ****ing break dude. How can you watch this team over the years and give up now?

Tha **** are you talking about? Game is over. Do you really think we are going to score 30+ in less than 30 minutes?

It's not. At all.

LBF turned off the game and that's not worse. 31 made this thread (originally titled, "Congrats falcons on finishing first").

Egg all over my face and 31's face but I never stopped watching or rooting for us, just thought we were completely done.

Stop trying to make excuses for that **** thread and stop bringing it it up. You **** up. Move on. I saw you link to it again during the Lakers game. No one quoted you or cared.

Kobe is a ****. I hope he breaks both his legs tomorrow.

Spoiler:
If it's not crystal clear, I'm done talking about that Kobe thread. Stop bringing it up.
YOU LOSE
DijonRondo
Veteran
And1: 1,801

Post#223 » by DijonRondo » Tue Feb 7, 2017 5:38 pm

truth18 wrote:
DijonRondo wrote:
truth18 wrote:
You didn't.

It's not. At all.

LBF turned off the game and that's not worse. 31 made this thread (originally titled, "Congrats falcons on finishing first").

Egg all over my face and 31's face but I never stopped watching or rooting for us, just thought we were completely done.

Stop trying to make excuses for that **** thread and stop bringing it it up. You **** up. Move on. I saw you link to it again during the Lakers game. No one quoted you or cared.

Kobe is a ****. I hope he breaks both his legs tomorrow.

Spoiler:
If it's not crystal clear, I'm done talking about that Kobe thread. Stop bringing it up.

Ok
truth18
RealGM

Re: Congrats to the Falcons.. ON FINISHING SECOND!! 

Post#224 » by truth18 » Tue Feb 7, 2017 6:11 pm

My mom is at the parade on a sprained ACL. All my homies are there :(

**** work, man. I wish I was in Boston so badly right now.
YOU LOSE
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 53,940

Post#225 » by Parliament10 » Tue Feb 7, 2017 6:53 pm

truth18 wrote:My mom is at the parade on a sprained ACL. All my homies are there :(

**** work, man. I wish I was in Boston so badly right now.

It was cold and wet as hell.
They should have had it tomorrow (Wed.) when it's going to be 56 Degrees.
Good to see though.
"You have to put the work in.
Nothing is given."

~ Jayson Tatum
jrob23
Starter
And1: 791

Post#226 » by jrob23 » Tue Feb 7, 2017 10:00 pm

Captain_Caveman wrote:Great game.

And sorry, but any of you dudes who are Celts fans but not Pats/Sox/Bruins fans are suspect in my book!

Needs to be real good explanations there before I can accept that. Even a couple of our mods are Yankees fans, ffs.

grew up in Western MA and nobody in my family was into sports...at all. My earliest memory of football was watching the Steelers in the SB when they ran the "Mean" Joe Green "Hey Kid, Catch!" commercial. I remember loving their uniforms/colors, the Steel Curtain nickname and all the clips they ran about their decade of dominance. I didn't even know a team named the Patriots existed. But I quickly forgot about football and the Steelers for a couple of years until my Dad took me to see The Cannonball Run and Terry Bradshaw was in it. That reminded me of Steelers obviously and I just became a fan from then on. Got posters and whenever they were on TV (which was a lot still even in the early 80s) I tuned in. My older brother liked the Cowboys because he had first been exposed to football watching them in the SB years before. So those two teams being sorta rivals made sense that we'd each like the other and talk smack.

I do remember before it was learned what a sin it was to root for two teams lol, that I rooted hard for the Bengals in their SBs and the Pats during their run, especially how big "Squish the Fish!" was. Once Rod Woodson was drafted I began hating every team except the Steelers and Patriots. It wasn't until the spygate thing happened that I then hated them too.
truth18
RealGM

Post#227 » by truth18 » Wed Feb 8, 2017 5:33 am

jrob23 wrote:
Captain_Caveman wrote:Great game.

And sorry, but any of you dudes who are Celts fans but not Pats/Sox/Bruins fans are suspect in my book!

Needs to be real good explanations there before I can accept that. Even a couple of our mods are Yankees fans, ffs.

grew up in Western MA and nobody in my family was into sports...at all. My earliest memory of football was watching the Steelers in the SB when they ran the "Mean" Joe Green "Hey Kid, Catch!" commercial. I remember loving their uniforms/colors, the Steel Curtain nickname and all the clips they ran about their decade of dominance. I didn't even know a team named the Patriots existed. But I quickly forgot about football and the Steelers for a couple of years until my Dad took me to see The Cannonball Run and Terry Bradshaw was in it. That reminded me of Steelers obviously and I just became a fan from then on. Got posters and whenever they were on TV (which was a lot still even in the early 80s) I tuned in. My older brother liked the Cowboys because he had first been exposed to football watching them in the SB years before. So those two teams being sorta rivals made sense that we'd each like the other and talk smack.

I do remember before it was learned what a sin it was to root for two teams lol, that I rooted hard for the Bengals in their SBs and the Pats during their run, especially how big "Squish the Fish!" was. Once Rod Woodson was drafted I began hating every team except the Steelers and Patriots. It wasn't until the spygate thing happened that I then hated them too.

Spoiler:

YOU LOSE

Return to New England Patriots