ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: The WWE Thread

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,714

Re: OT: The WWE Thread 

Post#2341 » by spree8 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Juco24 wrote:also have Summer Rae leaked photos

Thanks for the heads up kind sir :D
GMAT Knicks :king:

Luka Dončić
Jamal Murray
Donte DiVincenzo
RJ Barrett
Joel Embiid
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,537

Post#2342 » by Meat » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:01 pm

BeatDaCavs420 wrote:Heads up Paige has sex tape out and more

Threesome with Greg Maddox and Xavier woods

Also a pic of her doing dirty things with the NXT belt

LMAO

you're a disgusting cretin.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,704

Post#2343 » by F N 11 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Yeah I peeped Paige is a freak lol crazy af.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Meat
Head Coach

Post#2344 » by Meat » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:27 pm

spree8 wrote:
BeagleBoss wrote:

LMAO

Meh! Paige just doesn't do it for me. But I do feel bad for her. Those are private pix. It would be a damn shame if they fire her over this.

Paige is mad sexy...I luv seeing celeb chicks nekked who wouldn't ordinarily reveal on tv or film, but at the same time I do feel kinda bad for them for the invasion of their privacy.

They gotta know better in this day n age tho...don't be doin that shyt with your phone...get a camera and keep that shyt in a secret safe lol.

so if she didnt want to get raped, she shouldnt have dressed that way?
jonny31623
Senior
And1: 183

Post#2345 » by jonny31623 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:13 pm

im not even surprised about this.

just dont understand why you would let dudes who arent your boyfriend/fiance video tape it. if you wannt have sex, good for you thats your business, but in the entertainment industry, if you tape it.... you should already assume it will get leaked one day.... just doesnt make sense....

she 100000% new about it obviously as you can see.... but why would you let them... just wierd...
BeatDaCavs420
RealGM
And1: 22,479

Post#2346 » by BeatDaCavs420 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Meat wrote:

LMAO

you're a disgusting cretin.

*shrugs*

:lol:
Meat
Head Coach

Post#2347 » by Meat » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:35 pm

jonny31623 wrote:im not even surprised about this.

just dont understand why you would let dudes who arent your boyfriend/fiance video tape it. if you wannt have sex, good for you thats your business, but in the entertainment industry, if you tape it.... you should already assume it will get leaked one day.... just doesnt make sense....

she 100000% new about it obviously as you can see.... but why would you let them... just wierd...

Or how about you let consulting adults do whatever the **** they want to do. or how about instead of slagging her off fault the person who invaded her privacy and broke the law. Make no mistake here she's the victim of a crime
spree8
RealGM

Post#2348 » by spree8 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Meat wrote:
spree8 wrote:
BeagleBoss wrote:
Meh! Paige just doesn't do it for me. But I do feel bad for her. Those are private pix. It would be a damn shame if they fire her over this.

Paige is mad sexy...I luv seeing celeb chicks nekked who wouldn't ordinarily reveal on tv or film, but at the same time I do feel kinda bad for them for the invasion of their privacy.

They gotta know better in this day n age tho...don't be doin that shyt with your phone...get a camera and keep that shyt in a secret safe lol.

Uhhh how in the hell did you twist this into that crazy shyt?

Luka Dončić
Jamal Murray
Donte DiVincenzo
RJ Barrett
Joel Embiid
poeman
General Manager
And1: 7,059

Post#2349 » by poeman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Confirming, Paige is a freak.
spree8
RealGM

Post#2350 » by spree8 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:50 pm

My boy just told me Kaitlyn got hacked too..

She looks gooooood nekked :nod: lol

Luka Dončić
Jamal Murray
Donte DiVincenzo
RJ Barrett
Joel Embiid
BeatDaCavs420
RealGM
And1: 22,479

Post#2351 » by BeatDaCavs420 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:30 pm

spree8 wrote:
Meat wrote:
spree8 wrote:

Seriously wtf :lol: :lol: :lol:
Meat
Head Coach

Post#2352 » by Meat » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:32 pm

BeatDaCavs420 wrote:
spree8 wrote:
Meat wrote:so if she didnt want to get raped, she shouldnt have dressed that way?

I'm sorry you're both too stupid to infer
spree8
RealGM

Post#2353 » by spree8 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Meat wrote:
BeatDaCavs420 wrote:
spree8 wrote:

I'm sorry you're both too stupid to infer

Dude... you chose a terrible analogy for your white knighting. The reality of the real world is that hackers exist...whether it's right or wrong, and female celebs should take precaution...that's all I said lol...get over yourself. You wanna be a hero, go fight a real fight...there isn't one here ya nutcase.

Luka Dončić
Jamal Murray
Donte DiVincenzo
RJ Barrett
Joel Embiid
xNewYorkMadex
General Manager
And1: 5,758

Post#2354 » by xNewYorkMadex » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:31 pm

You know, i dont consider myself to be a "smark" or part of the hardcore internet wrestling community. No offense but it seems to me alot of true wrestling fans complain about everything and it seems they are never happy.

I dont watch NXT unless its in Brooklyn and i consider myself more of a casual fan.

That being said, I agree with alot of the hardcore fans about the subject of part timers getting big WM spots and the wwe not creating stars and not putting them in a position to truly succeed.

I went to Raw in Brooklyn a couple weeks ago. I knew Goldberg wasnt going to be there, but man how crazy is it that your champion isnt on your flagship show with 2 weeks until WrestleMania. Brock wasnt technically on Raw either but he did show up after the show ended. And its baffling how 2 part time wrestlers are main eventing WM. I've enjoyed Goldberg's storyline, but giving him the title was a little too much. Ive tried to avoid spoilers at all cost for several years now, but the match between them seems like its incredibly easy to predict which I hate. Reminds me of the HHH vs Roman match, when it was CLEAR Roman would win. Same for Rock vs CENA II. Everyone knew Cena would win the rematch. Gotta make your main event matches more unpredictable.

Another issue I have is AJ Styles vs Shane O Mac. I knew NOTHING about AJ Styles before he came to WWE. He came in with alot of hype, and this guy has been awesome. Why does Shane need a spot at WM in the first place? Ive read he was originally supposed to face Brock, but Brock squashed that. The Shane vs AJ rivalry seems forced to me.

The Cena/Styles rematch shouldve been at WM instead of the Royal Rumble. Great match and ending to their feud, but I wouldve preferred it be at WM. Or Styles vs Miz at WM for the title wouldve been fine with me. AJ would be the face in that feud, and hell AJ has been getting cheered more than booed anyway. The Miz has been one of the most entertaining wrestlers for a while now, I feel hes earned the opportunity to be back in the WWE title scene.

I hope WM this year proves me wrong. Cant help but feel it will be underwhelming. Had alot of potential if done properly. Love the Bray and Orton storyline, but similar to Goldberg-Lesnar, it doesnt really need the title. Dont get me wrong, I love Bray as the champ, but i dont think it was the right time.
Andrea Bargnani nYk 2013-2015
BeagleBoss
General Manager
And1: 4,331

Post#2355 » by BeagleBoss » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:53 pm

Don't be surprised if WM ends with Reigns beating Taker.
MelosSoreWrist
Analyst
And1: 1,565

Post#2356 » by MelosSoreWrist » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Meat wrote:
spree8 wrote:
BeagleBoss wrote:

I dont think there was blame or condemnation in his post. If there's been a wave of kidnappings of school girls walking home, I'm not letting my girl walk home from school. Thats not excusing the kidnapper or kidnapping. Its me taking extra precautions. With the first set of hackings, I dont know why any celeb would store pics and videos on their cloud unless they didnt care that much if it got leaked. The richer I am, the more security I'm going to get for my home even if everyone knows burglaries are against the law.
NYK 455 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:I hope Melo leaves and wins a championship and rubs it all in our face.

How does that make you better than the Lin, Gallo, and Wil fans who root for them over NY?
PeoplesChamp
Bench Warmer
And1: 943

Post#2357 » by PeoplesChamp » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:50 pm

BeagleBoss wrote:Don't be surprised if WM ends with Reigns beating Taker.

He should. And why not? The streak is over. Taker should be used to put him over.

It's funny. We all debate and argue over a sport that is scripted. No one has any illusions about that being the case and it affects the passion of the fans not one bit. Imagine if the NBA was like "Yeah, it's scripted."
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,234

Post#2358 » by Oscirus » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:26 am

xNewYorkMadex wrote:You know, i dont consider myself to be a "smark" or part of the hardcore internet wrestling community. No offense but it seems to me alot of true wrestling fans complain about everything and it seems they are never happy.

I dont watch NXT unless its in Brooklyn and i consider myself more of a casual fan.

That being said, I agree with alot of the hardcore fans about the subject of part timers getting big WM spots and the wwe not creating stars and not putting them in a position to truly succeed.

I went to Raw in Brooklyn a couple weeks ago. I knew Goldberg wasnt going to be there, but man how crazy is it that your champion isnt on your flagship show with 2 weeks until WrestleMania. Brock wasnt technically on Raw either but he did show up after the show ended. And its baffling how 2 part time wrestlers are main eventing WM. I've enjoyed Goldberg's storyline, but giving him the title was a little too much. Ive tried to avoid spoilers at all cost for several years now, but the match between them seems like its incredibly easy to predict which I hate. Reminds me of the HHH vs Roman match, when it was CLEAR Roman would win. Same for Rock vs CENA II. Everyone knew Cena would win the rematch. Gotta make your main event matches more unpredictable.

Another issue I have is AJ Styles vs Shane O Mac. I knew NOTHING about AJ Styles before he came to WWE. He came in with alot of hype, and this guy has been awesome. Why does Shane need a spot at WM in the first place? Ive read he was originally supposed to face Brock, but Brock squashed that. The Shane vs AJ rivalry seems forced to me.

The Cena/Styles rematch shouldve been at WM instead of the Royal Rumble. Great match and ending to their feud, but I wouldve preferred it be at WM. Or Styles vs Miz at WM for the title wouldve been fine with me. AJ would be the face in that feud, and hell AJ has been getting cheered more than booed anyway. The Miz has been one of the most entertaining wrestlers for a while now, I feel hes earned the opportunity to be back in the WWE title scene.

I hope WM this year proves me wrong. Cant help but feel it will be underwhelming. Had alot of potential if done properly. Love the Bray and Orton storyline, but similar to Goldberg-Lesnar, it doesnt really need the title. Dont get me wrong, I love Bray as the champ, but i dont think it was the right time.

This wrestlemania feels different. It feels like a newer generation type PPV. Other then Goldberg-Lesnar, all the usual suspects are far down in the card. Cena's basically in a celebrity match, AJ's babysitting mcmahon, even triple H is confined to a match that doesn't have that much effect upon the future of the card.

If WWE is serious about it's future, here are the people who should win ( I'm not listing all matches): Baron Corbin, Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns (vomits), cass and enzo, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
Jellybeans
Starter
And1: 2,307

Post#2359 » by Jellybeans » Mon Apr 3, 2017 8:04 am

Fck YEah Hardyz are back,sadly without Broken theme..
Feel bad for Roman.Hes most hated guy in the world.He didnt want to be there..He didnt want to finish undertaker...Roman didnt win,time won Undertaker.He lookd so bad..
And Brock shouldnt win against UT 2 years ago...
Blockwatcher
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,174

Post#2360 » by Blockwatcher » Mon Apr 3, 2017 6:26 pm

Roman needs to cut a heel promo tonight with curses and all.
Balor needs to pick up undertakers clothing and absorb his powers.
KO needs to bring back the US title open challenge.
Just a couple things that need to happen tonight.
1 John 2 : 15-17

Return to New York Knicks