well? Las Vegas Raiders. how many of you will still cheer for this team?

Moderator: HMFFL

Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

well? Las Vegas Raiders. how many of you will still cheer for this team? 

Post#1 » by Neddy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:34 pm

I know I would. it actually makes it easier for me to sell it to my wife to catch games in Vegas than to Oakland, to be frank. grew up in LA and watched Bo rip through the defense in high school, but now living in a small farm town in Oregon, the wife would be much more agreeable to the new destination.

but regardless of my personal situation, I am sure there will be members of the RaiderNation that will have issues with this and I want to hear from you guys.
ehhhhh f it.
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,759

Re: well? Las Vegas Raiders. how many of you will still cheer for this team? 

Post#2 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Sat Apr 1, 2017 12:57 am

Again not living in Oakland it's not the same for me. I will always root for the Raiders no matter where they are.

Now if my hometown London(Ontario) Knights moved(Ontario Hockey League team) that would be a different matter entirely.

I do feel terrible for you(Raiders fans living IN Oakland), it sucks regardless. :(
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Post#3 » by Quake Griffin » Sun Apr 2, 2017 1:01 am

I'll repeat.

I feel bad for any true Oakland fan (Warriors, As, Raiders) ONLY if they're going to continue to follow the team. You have my sympathy and I'd do anything I could to help make the transition easier for you.

Anybody who isn't going to be on board in Vegas, to hell with em.

P.S. Love how Mark played dumb for years and is proving to be one of the best owners in the sport.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Post#4 » by FNQ » Thu Apr 6, 2017 2:49 pm

I'm not enthused by it but I'm still a Raider fan. Still hasn't entirely hit me yet

Return to Las Vegas Raiders