ImageImageImageImageImage

Melo and Lala Seperated (Update: Getting A Divorce)

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Kinglee
Analyst
And1: 1,177

Re: Melo and Lala Seperated (Update: Allegedly Melo Cheated) 

Post#961 » by Kinglee » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:00 pm

DaGawd wrote:
Orange Mamba wrote:
MrProb wrote:
People love public shaming, judging on the surface etc.

People are quick to judge when it's not happening to them.

He might or might not have done it but regardless of what he did, do any of us know what's going on in their family ? the answer is no so everything is based on people assumptions, speculating, baseless internet news.

I wish people think more beforw they judge someone or speak something but why would they ? they don't own up to what they've typed anyway, it's "internet"

That's an old video

Read on Twitter

Welp so much for that....Melo redemption was short lived

:lol:
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,210

Post#962 » by Knicks Byke » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Damas wrote:Conflicting reports about her being a stripper or a masters student. We will see as more info comes forth.

or a master student of the stripper class.
Shemy
Head Coach
And1: 460

Post#963 » by Shemy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:26 pm

islanders11040 wrote:Image

you sir win the internet!!
"They scared now"
Sark
RealGM
And1: 16,044

Post#964 » by Sark » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Scary

MrProb
Analyst
And1: 1,419

Post#965 » by MrProb » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:00 pm

DaGawd wrote:
Orange Mamba wrote:
MrProb wrote:
People love public shaming, judging on the surface etc.

People are quick to judge when it's not happening to them.

He might or might not have done it but regardless of what he did, do any of us know what's going on in their family ? the answer is no so everything is based on people assumptions, speculating, baseless internet news.

I wish people think more beforw they judge someone or speak something but why would they ? they don't own up to what they've typed anyway, it's "internet"

That's an old video

Read on Twitter

Welp so much for that....Melo redemption was short lived

My point still stand though, like I said regardless of what he did or did not, that's how ppl are on internet nowadays.
MrProb
Analyst
And1: 1,419

Post#966 » by MrProb » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Sark wrote:Scary

Lol that's some next level photoshopping skill.
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,210

Post#967 » by Knicks Byke » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Damas wrote:Conflicting reports about her being a stripper or a masters student. We will see as more info comes forth.

or a master student of the stripper class.
EchelonNYK
RealGM
And1: 6,660

Post#968 » by EchelonNYK » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:07 pm

That's disrespectful to Photoshop. That's more like Microsoft Paint.
Floozenheimen
Pro Prospect
And1: 677

Post#969 » by Floozenheimen » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Nutty Nats Fan wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:
Bill Pidto wrote:As much as I've soured on Melo the player and don't want him on the Knicks, I'm not gonna kill him for this sh*t. It's none of our business, but because of the way of the world, it suddenly is. And I generally despise that. I'm not the type. This stuff sucks.

Good luck to Melo and his family. It's gotta be really hard to keep it in your pants with his stature and money and killer smile. Just hope his relationship with his son doesn't suffer, because I know he loves his son to death. And I respect him for that.

I don't give a **** what he sticks his dick into, but I hate bold faced liars, and this man looked at the cameras every single night and kept talking about family, family, family I gotta talk to my family. I can take a cliched response, hear it every night, but I, along with Stephen A Smith wondered, why is this man taking this?

It was because he was in deep **** himself, but was acting coy and innocent amidst all this Phil Jackson drama to earn peoples empathy, and he certainly earned mine even though I hated him as a player, but lo and behold, the guy turns out to be a douchebag. Surprise, surprise.

You do know it is possible for him to care about his family, the way he was talking about them, and completely **** up as well? I'm not excusing the behavior, but you can't know how he actually feels or how genuine he was being. Life is more complex than that.

I'm sure he had his family's best interests at heart the night he impregnated a stripper. He probably just tripped and landed penis first into her vagina. Happens all the time...
NY2TheBay
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#970 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:09 pm

EchelonNYK wrote:That's disrespectful to Photoshop. That's more like Microsoft Paint.

just too much time on peoples hands to be real. internet knows no chill.
sushibear
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,984

Post#971 » by sushibear » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:35 pm

A cheater is a cheater and there is no way around it. You all can try to defend him but that's still a fuqed up move esp if you're married and have kids.
People here defending him and sayin that well other stars have done this like kobe, kidd, parker and even tiger woods acting like it's an okay thing to do and shouldn't be news. FOH... that's still fuqed up and it shows the type of ugly character that individual possess.
But to be honest though lol those guys mentioned actually had appearances in the finals or even won championships and was great before the incident. Melo not so much..... also the fact that he's on a decline and aging doesn't help the situation out. If lets say he was still in his mid 20s, he can probably rebound from this incident but hes not and now I want this clown off my favorite team.
HighRyzer83
RealGM
And1: 4,487

Post#972 » by HighRyzer83 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:38 pm

If you aint cheating you aint winning right Mel. Oh wait... You're a loser on the court as well.
But at least you got paid right Mel.. Oh wait thats going to Lala too as well as custody.
Nutty Nats Fan
General Manager
And1: 4,928

Post#973 » by Nutty Nats Fan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Floozenheimen wrote:
Nutty Nats Fan wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:
I don't give a **** what he sticks his dick into, but I hate bold faced liars, and this man looked at the cameras every single night and kept talking about family, family, family I gotta talk to my family. I can take a cliched response, hear it every night, but I, along with Stephen A Smith wondered, why is this man taking this?

It was because he was in deep **** himself, but was acting coy and innocent amidst all this Phil Jackson drama to earn peoples empathy, and he certainly earned mine even though I hated him as a player, but lo and behold, the guy turns out to be a douchebag. Surprise, surprise.

You do know it is possible for him to care about his family, the way he was talking about them, and completely **** up as well? I'm not excusing the behavior, but you can't know how he actually feels or how genuine he was being. Life is more complex than that.

I'm sure he had his family's best interests at heart the night he impregnated a stripper. He probably just tripped and landed penis first into her vagina. Happens all the time...

Are you 12? Or just trying to be funny? He obviously wasn't thinking about his family when he had sex with her. Hence why I said completely **** up.
Sark
RealGM
And1: 16,044

Post#974 » by Sark » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:22 pm

Now that his image is in tatters, both as a loser and an unfaithful husband, the only way for him to fix it is by winning. He's gonna have to ring chase for the Warriors or Cavs, and come off the bench as 6th or 7th man.

As they say, winning cures all. Hopefully he can swallow his pride a little to do it.
reub
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,309

Post#975 » by reub » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:33 pm

It wouldn't have been so bad if Melo didn't always keep saying that he couldn't leave New York because of his great devotion to his family. That's what makes it so bad to me.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#976 » by Greenie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:22 am

sushibear wrote:A cheater is a cheater and there is no way around it. You all can try to defend him but that's still a fuqed up move esp if you're married and have kids.
People here defending him and sayin that well other stars have done this like kobe, kidd, parker and even tiger woods acting like it's an okay thing to do and shouldn't be news. FOH... that's still fuqed up and it shows the type of ugly character that individual possess.
But to be honest though lol those guys mentioned actually had appearances in the finals or even won championships and was great before the incident. Melo not so much..... also the fact that he's on a decline and aging doesn't help the situation out. If lets say he was still in his mid 20s, he can probably rebound from this incident but hes not and now I want this clown off my favorite team.

You had me until you got to the winning part. Winner or not, you're a loser. Tiger still looks straight stupid to me. So does Kobe.
AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Re: Melo and Lala Seperated (Update: Melo Cheated) 

Post#977 » by AmazingJason » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:29 am

DievsZingis wrote:
AmazingJason wrote:
DrCoach wrote:Do we have Proof Melo Cheated?

Shouldnt the Title say allegedly Cheated?

There's a sonogram pic on TMZ...and the baby has a donut face.

You son of a bitch.......I woke up my baby twice already because of you :lol:

He's cuddled up on my chest and I shake him up every time I read your posts, trying to hold it in :lol:

You get all the And 1's though for helping with some endorphin release, always great when it's not expected, thanks lol.

You're welcome, it's my pleasure :D

And thank you all for the And1's, very much appreciated :party: Sometimes, all you can do is laugh at the drama.
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,217

Post#978 » by Oscirus » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:33 am

You want the good news or bad news son?

Good news is you're getting a little sister. Bad news is she ain't coming from mommy.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
sushibear
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,984

Post#979 » by sushibear » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:14 am

Greenie wrote:
sushibear wrote:A cheater is a cheater and there is no way around it. You all can try to defend him but that's still a fuqed up move esp if you're married and have kids.

You had me until you got to the winning part. Winner or not, you're a loser. Tiger still looks straight stupid to me. So does Kobe.

Ofcourse they are going to be portrayed as lowlife scuzbags for what they've done but you can't discount the fact that they had a wonderful career as a professional athlete.

Dave Chappelle said it best in his new stand up about oj simpson. Yea sure he may be a murderer and a felon....... but that same man did rush 2000 yards in a single season.
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#980 » by Knicksfan20 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:11 am

RottenApple wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:. He had a twitter beef with Superhead and said hed put money on her head to shut her up. Then the sucker punch on Mardy Collins was a classless act. Melo isn't exactly a saint... He will never be the ball player Lebron is, and he will never be the husband/father/"man" LeBron is either.

wooooow relax dude... how can you guys in the internet be like this? Are you the husband/father/"man" lebron is?

melo never clamied to be lebron, everyone wants him to be and bashes him for not being lebron. You dont know what kind of father he is, you dont know what kind of husband he is. you only see him on the field and listen to fake and staged responses in interviews.

guys like you hold everybody to the highest of standards but i bet you dont hold the mfor youself. do you know if lebron cheated? no you dont.. i dont wanna defend melo if he impragnated a stripper or whatever, thats total mess up and not excusable.

but tho hold melos whole career vs lebrons in itself is stupid. melo had a way harder road if you consider hes not as talented as lebron and he never had teammates, except for 2 or 3 years. but why am i even bothering talking to you guys.. i dont knaw *slap myself*

geez man im just trolling

Return to New York Knicks