ImageImageImageImageImage

Melo and Lala Seperated (Update: Getting A Divorce)

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,637

Re: Melo and Lala Seperated (Update: Allegedly Melo Cheated) 

Post#1001 » by prophet_of_rage » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:
prophet_of_rage wrote:
Don't speak for anyone's marriage.

Not speaking on marriage, since Marriage is "supposed" to be a sacred bond. The fact that Melo has cheated probably more times then he can remember is a problem. Stop defending adultery.

You're speaking on the quality of Lebron's marriage and character versus Melo's. It's silly because you have no idea what you're speaking about. You don't know them or any of their homes. It's silly to pass judgement on things you know nothing about.
EchelonNYK
RealGM
And1: 6,660

Post#1002 » by EchelonNYK » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:00 pm

We still don't know the woman's name? You have failed internet.
EchelonNYK
RealGM

Post#1004 » by EchelonNYK » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Good looks.
MrProb
Analyst
And1: 1,419

Re: Melo and Lala Seperated (Update: Melo Cheated) 

Post#1005 » by MrProb » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:25 pm

DievsZingis wrote:
AmazingJason wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:
You son of a bitch.......I woke up my baby twice already because of you :lol:

He's cuddled up on my chest and I shake him up every time I read your posts, trying to hold it in :lol:

You get all the And 1's though for helping with some endorphin release, always great when it's not expected, thanks lol.

You're welcome, it's my pleasure :D

And thank you all for the And1's, very much appreciated :party: Sometimes, all you can do is laugh at the drama.

Yeah man....I think that's the best cure sometimes, it's why I appreciate it...cheers :beer:

As for these flip flopping reports...man, you come back and it's a different story each time...brain hurts. I can't believe I was naive to think that what the media reports has some legs, because they care about their credibility right? Yeah, right.....should've known better before attacking somebody's character or defend them for that matter, feel so stupid right now. Knickstape and a couple of others were right...wait for the man to speak, then come to your conclusions.

Dumb, sad, terrible *Trump voice* :lol:

That's why I said I wish people are more careful about what they judge/think about other's situation, this is not about Melo here, this is just about anytime rumors of famous people came up.

Have you ever read a book called "The Selfish Gene" by Richard Dawkins ? great book, he talked about human is not monogamy in their nature, it's something developed as a culture, before I heard about this I was always wonder about the same thing, "is human supposed to be monogamous or not? is it actually something against our nature?"

Now I'm not supporting cheating or anything, I was thought and wired to think that it's not acceptable and not good to do to someone you love but I've tried to understand people that are in open relationship or ppl that share their lovers and I try to understand that there's nothing wrong with that if that's what make them happy and it's acceptable on both sides even though it's against my moral/concious (because we're taught not to and it's ingrained, wired into our brains)

The King of many countries have hundreds, thousands of wives/women, people still bow to them, honored them, being all smile and happy when they see them, my question is why wouldn't they be judged by the society the same as other human ? this is even worse because many of women were forced against their will.

I know an Asian girl, 9/10, sexy, beautiful, smart, successful, young and can just get about any man in her life, she married a much older white guy because that's her type, she's what people called "hot wife", she sleeps around but both are very happy.
Now most people would called her a slut, hoe etc. but I don't, she don't sleep with guys for money nor just because the look, she finds people of all colors attractive, appearance doesn't matter much to her, she likes the nerdy, shy type guy, sometimes just to help them be more confident and I respected that, she has pretty much 0 ego, a sexy, beautiful, very open-minded woman who doesn't judge people based on their look/appearances ? nor how rich/succesful you are ? you can't find that kind of women too easy.

I find her really interesting, some kind of a case study for me personally, part of me is jealous of her because I wish I wouldn't judge ppl based on their appearances, personally, I have low self-esteem, I always date beautiful woman my whole life and sometimes I hate myself for that, luckily I also care a lot about personality so I never run into anything bad.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, I just want people to be a bit more open mind about things and try to look at both sides of the coin before you judge anyone(but TBH and TBF, most people do, I do too sometimes but being more careful about it would be better!)
Rotten Apple
General Manager
And1: 5,113

Post#1006 » by Rotten Apple » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:40 pm

You describe a 9/10 hot, beautiful, sexy, smart Asian woman and don't post any pics??????????

FRIENDSHIP!!!!!! OVER!!!!!!!
MrProb
Analyst

Post#1007 » by MrProb » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Rotten Apple wrote:You describe a 9/10 hot, beautiful, sexy, smart Asian woman and don't post any pics??????????

I actually wanted to say 10/10 but nobody is perfect right?

And I do have a few of her pictures in lingerie/naked that she allowed me to keep, even one with her sucking another guy but I'm gonna have to respect her privacy here, sorry :)
Rotten Apple
General Manager
And1: 5,113

Post#1008 » by Rotten Apple » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:35 pm

MrProb wrote:
Rotten Apple wrote:You describe a 9/10 hot, beautiful, sexy, smart Asian woman and don't post any pics??????????

I actually wanted to say 10/10 but nobody is perfect right?

And I do have a few of her pictures in lingerie/naked that she allowed me to keep, even one with her sucking another guy but I'm gonna have to respect her privacy here, sorry :)

What's your email address?

Asking for a friend.
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,530

Post#1009 » by Bill Pidto » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 pm

MrProb wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:
AmazingJason wrote:

And thank you all for the And1's, very much appreciated :party: Sometimes, all you can do is laugh at the drama.

Yeah man....I think that's the best cure sometimes, it's why I appreciate it...cheers :beer:

As for these flip flopping reports...man, you come back and it's a different story each time...brain hurts. I can't believe I was naive to think that what the media reports has some legs, because they care about their credibility right? Yeah, right.....should've known better before attacking somebody's character or defend them for that matter, feel so stupid right now. Knickstape and a couple of others were right...wait for the man to speak, then come to your conclusions.

That's why I said I wish people are more careful about what they judge/think about other's situation, this is not about Melo here, this is just about anytime rumors of famous people came up.

Have you ever read a book called "The Selfish Gene" by Richard Dawkins ? great book, he talked about human is not monogamy in their nature, it's something developed as a culture, before I heard about this I was always wonder about the same thing, "is human supposed to be monogamous or not? is it actually something against our nature?"

Now I'm not supporting cheating or anything, I was thought and wired to think that it's not acceptable and not good to do to someone you love but I've tried to understand people that are in open relationship or ppl that share their lovers and I try to understand that there's nothing wrong with that if that's what make them happy and it's acceptable on both sides even though it's against my moral/concious (because we're taught not to and it's ingrained, wired into our brains)

The King of many countries have hundreds, thousands of wives/women, people still bow to them, honored them, being all smile and happy when they see them, my question is why wouldn't they be judged by the society the same as other human ? this is even worse because many of women were forced against their will.

I know an Asian girl, 9/10, sexy, beautiful, smart, successful, young and can just get about any man in her life, she married a much older white guy because that's her type, she's what people called "hot wife", she sleeps around but both are very happy.
Now most people would called her a slut, hoe etc. but I don't, she don't sleep with guys for money nor just because the look, she finds people of all colors attractive, appearance doesn't matter much to her, she likes the nerdy, shy type guy, sometimes just to help them be more confident and I respected that, she has pretty much 0 ego, a sexy, beautiful, very open-minded woman who doesn't judge people based on their look/appearances ? nor how rich/succesful you are ? you can't find that kind of women too easy.

I find her really interesting, some kind of a case study for me personally, part of me is jealous of her because I wish I wouldn't judge ppl based on their appearances, personally, I have low self-esteem, I always date beautiful woman my whole life and sometimes I hate myself for that, luckily I also care a lot about personality so I never run into anything bad.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, I just want people to be a bit more open mind about things and try to look at both sides of the coin before you judge anyone(but TBH and TBF, most people do, I do too sometimes but being more careful about it would be better!)

Are you the cuck or the bull?

Not judging...
NY2TheBay
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#1010 » by NY2TheBay » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Love how people play the "oh Im so holy card", "Im better than you etc." Just stop, everyone is different.

I honestly hope Melo finds peace, when it all comes down to it love is the only answer.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,706

Post#1011 » by F N 11 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:55 pm

CEO of the not trading RJ club.
EchelonNYK
RealGM

Post#1012 » by EchelonNYK » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:59 pm

K P 6 wrote:Image

AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Post#1013 » by AmazingJason » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 pm

MrProb wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:
AmazingJason wrote:

Eh, I don't think this is applicable to Melo or other famous people. They're being judged because well, they're famous. It's human nature to gossip about others and to complain, critique and judge, as well...it's one of the hardest habits for a person to break.

Melo is free to do as he wishes. If he wanted to sleep around, he could have not married and done so like Jeter. If he wanted an open relationship/marriage, he could have pursued that. If he didn't want his relationships to be publicized, he could have taken measures to do so...even have the parties involved sign contractual agreements. But the facts are that he married La La, had a child with her, he has consistently portrayed himself as a good husband and family man, and they are now separated...and at the moment, it looks like cheating is the cause, and he may have impregnated the other woman. It's a violation of social norms, and because he's famous, he's going to take a lot of criticism and judgement.
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
AmazingJason
RealGM

Post#1014 » by AmazingJason » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 pm

EchelonNYK wrote:
K P 6 wrote:Image

That man wastes NO time.

Goddamn.

El Poochio - POBO

AmazingJason
RealGM

Post#1015 » by AmazingJason » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Melo definitely has a type lol...she looks like a younger, cuter version of La La with dark eyes...

El Poochio - POBO

AmazingJason
RealGM

Post#1016 » by AmazingJason » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Oscirus wrote:You want the good news or bad news son?

Good news is you're getting a little sister. Bad news is she ain't coming from mommy.

Is it considered thoughtful of Melo to choose a mistress that looks like his wife? So that if she gets impregnated, the kid will look similar to Kiyan? :D :D :D

El Poochio - POBO

poeman
General Manager
And1: 7,059

Post#1017 » by poeman » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:24 pm

How Carmelo nuts millions of dollars away...

MrProb
Analyst

Post#1018 » by MrProb » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:
MrProb wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:

Are you the cuck or the bull?

Not judging...

:lol:

I would be the bull if I get a chance haha she lives in Canada though she does visit USA regularly.
MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,334

Post#1019 » by MP4LIFE » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:46 pm

MrProb wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:
AmazingJason wrote:

She sleeps around and he knows it? There's nothing normal about that situation. Dude is a bigger weirdo for being OK with his wife banging strange men and then coming back to him. That's not a relationship based on love. Thats a terrible example to use. And yes I will judge this unnamed hot Asian girl because she sounds like a pornstar. Old white men are her 'type' yet she bangs everyone anyway? Let me guess, the old white guy is also rich.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,180

Post#1020 » by DOT » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:52 pm

MP4LIFE wrote:
MrProb wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:

She sleeps around and he knows it? There's nothing normal about that situation. Dude is a bigger weirdo for being OK with his wife banging strange men and then coming back to him. That's not a relationship based on love. Thats a terrible example to use. And yes I will judge this unnamed hot Asian girl because she sounds like a pornstar. Old white men are her 'type' yet she bangs everyone anyway? Let me guess, the old white guy is also rich.

Meh, I don't judge people for what they do sexually, as long as it ain't hurting anyone
If both people are cool with it (and old enough), who cares?
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe

Return to New York Knicks