There should be a trash talk subforum.

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
KidPistol
Sixth Man
And1: 1,510

There should be a trash talk subforum. 

Post#1 » by KidPistol » Sat May 6, 2017 4:33 am

This part of RealGM would allow bashing other teams, team trolling, arguing, and what not without any consequences.
The scariest question in NBA history.

"Can Stephen Curry get better?"
ReturnofMVP3
RealGM
And1: 11,580

Re: There should be a trash talk subforum. 

Post#2 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Sat May 6, 2017 10:19 pm

KidPistol wrote:This part of RealGM would allow bashing other teams, team trolling, arguing, and what not without any consequences.

It's called insidehoops
Donald Trump is an idiot.
KidPistol
Sixth Man
And1: 1,510

Post#3 » by KidPistol » Sun May 7, 2017 12:01 am

ReturnofMVP3 wrote:
KidPistol wrote:This part of RealGM would allow bashing other teams, team trolling, arguing, and what not without any consequences.

It's called insidehoops

What we can't have a bit of fun here on RGM? Honestly, a lot of us want to vent about other teams without facing consequences. Here we could do that. In that subforum, this would also include humor. Threads such as, "Why Kobe was a garbage overrated player who played for an overrated trash franchise" and what not.

I'm just saying RealGM should definitely implement this. I'd call it RGM unfiltered
The scariest question in NBA history.

"Can Stephen Curry get better?"
ReturnofMVP3
RealGM
And1: 11,580

Post#4 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Sun May 7, 2017 12:17 am

KidPistol wrote:
ReturnofMVP3 wrote:

It's called insidehoops

What we can't have a bit of fun here on RGM? Honestly, a lot of us want to vent about other teams without facing consequences. Here we could do that. In that subforum, this would also include humor. Threads such as, "Why Kobe was a garbage overrated player who played for an overrated trash franchise" and what not.

I'm just saying RealGM should definitely implement this. I'd call it RGM unfiltered

If you can keep your venting to a humorous manner you could try to Off topic board. The rules are a little more relaxed there but still subjected to some rules (as long as you don't start baiting others into fighting you should be okay).
Donald Trump is an idiot.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,625

Post#5 » by Howard Mass » Tue May 23, 2017 1:59 am

The reason why we do not have this is we fear it would spill out on to other Forums.

Our General Off-Topic Board is a little loose but that's as close as it gets to this type of Forum on RealGM.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions