Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,413

Re: Bears Undrafted Free Agents 

Post#21 » by fleet » Mon May 15, 2017 5:55 am

RedBulls83 wrote:
Susan wrote:
johnnyvann840 wrote:
Man. Kid looks unreal. His athleticism just jumps out at you. On paper he's a freak too. sub 4.4 40, 41 inch vert. His hands looks terrific and I like the way he runs routes. Could be a steal. Get him on the Wagon and we might have something special.

Reminds me of TO. Big, athletic and just seems to be a big time football player (based off of these highlights).

It's exciting to think that Pace really understands the offensive side of the football. For how long did we deal with Angelo not having a clue about that side of the game and dealing with the complete inability to attract and develop talent?

Important thing is for him to stay sober.

Hopefully he really makes the most of this opportunity.

The way the narrative looks set up, Gentry has a good decent chance to make the team if he can beat out guys like Randall, Braverman, and Bellamy. Deonte Thompson. While Seales might be able to get on the practice squad. Training camp is going to be a dogfight at the bottom. Hopefully the Bears can find a way keep other teams from poaching him
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#22 » by City of Trees » Mon May 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Pace has shown he can find diamonds in the roughImage

Sent from my SM-J700T using RealGM mobile app
molepharmer
Head Coach
And1: 1,132

Post#23 » by molepharmer » Fri Jun 2, 2017 4:55 pm

I have not been following the all rosters moves real closely w.r.t. the undrafted free agents. However I did see this little item when the Shaw waiver was rescinded....

...The Bears announced that Shaw had been waived Tuesday morning and submitted the transaction to the NFL office when they officially signed wide receiver Victor Cruz. However, transactions do not become official until 3 p.m. So the Bears were able to rescind the move and choose another player to release (wide receiver Jhahuan Seales, an undrafted rookie free agent from Oklahoma State)....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-connor-shaw-playoffs-bears-mailbag-20170602-story.html
TGibson (1/28/17); "..."a 4 or 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 for drama"...What's the worst? "...yelling matches with Thibs, everybody is just going crazy and I'm just sitting there...like, 'Don't call my name please..."

Return to Chicago Bears