Mouse Scroll Wheel

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
MeestR
Analyst
And1: 429

Mouse Scroll Wheel 

Post#1 » by MeestR » Tue May 2, 2017 10:25 pm

I'm using Google Chrome. I've noticed this on separate desktops. It starts out working alright, but the more I navigate, eventually the mouse wheel gives out when I'm browsing the forums. Sometimes after 1 or 2 thread changes, other times after a dozen or so. Only on RealGM. On my other open tabs, the scroll wheel works just fine. When it eventually does go out, I'll use the side bar or push the wheel down and navigate that way.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Re: Mouse Scroll Wheel 

Post#2 » by NuggetsWY » Thu May 4, 2017 11:40 pm

Interesting - I've never had this problem with RealGM and I do use the most current version of Google Chrome. However, I just today noticed this same behavior on the VA patient website (not the public page). Yet without closing my browser, my scroll works fine on RealGM.
MeestR
Analyst
And1: 429

Post#3 » by MeestR » Mon May 8, 2017 7:05 pm

Funny, I was just browsing today and thought of posting here that I haven't noticed it again on either computer since my OP. But alas, it is doing it now. Like a screaming toddler who you are sure has calmed down enough to be let out of their room, starts screaming again when you open the door.

The wheel only works when I push it down, not scrolling. This is not the case in my other tabs right now.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#4 » by NuggetsWY » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:48 pm

My Windows 10 computer broke down and I've been without it for a few weeks. My Windows Vista machine never had that problem. I've got my Windows 10 machine back and in the first 24 hrs, encountered this again. Not sure what that means, but I found it interesting.
dream34
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 342

Post#5 » by dream34 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Sounds like it's not necessarily related to our website

Return to Feedback and Suggestions