Realgm Standard Fantasy Football League

Moderator: MadNESS

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Realgm Standard Fantasy Football League 

Post#1 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:23 pm

I'm interested in a regular 10 man standard either snake or auction. I would love to do one with the guys in here and also do pig skin pickem with you guys in here as well. Last year was my 7th and final year in the other one I was in.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,399

Re: Fantasy Football League 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:24 am

I always set mine up with NO Waivers (I **** hate waiver claims lol) & 8-10 team leagues.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#3 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Lets look into it. Hopefully we can find at least 8 other suckers, lol.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#4 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Standard 10 team snake league.

Anyone interested?
bmurph128
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,610

Post#5 » by bmurph128 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:38 pm

I'll join. Give me a chance to get one up on Cactus since his favorite teams are/have been dominating my favorite teams
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#6 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:26 pm

bmurph128 wrote:I'll join. Give me a chance to get one up on Cactus since his favorite teams are/have been dominating my favorite teams

Great! JWise & Ayatollah are also in the mix. :thumbsup:
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,074

Post#7 » by bwgood77 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:03 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bmurph128 wrote:I'll join. Give me a chance to get one up on Cactus since his favorite teams are/have been dominating my favorite teams

Still 5 open spots...

OK, you are a forum monster Jack..every forum I look at, there you are. .I see you saw I moved the posts that derailed my thread about the deep leagues on the General NFL Board with 2 QBs and IDPs...I thought you might get more participation here, but glad you are filling it up. Though I guess people can do both if they want.

Though you shouldn't be hijacking my thread with links here unless people clearly state they want the standard 10 team snake league.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#8 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:36 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Still 5 open spots...

OK, you are a forum monster Jack..every forum I look at, there you are. .I see you saw I moved the posts that derailed my thread about the deep leagues on the General NFL Board with 2 QBs and IDPs...I thought you might get more participation here, but glad you are filling it up. Though I guess people can do both if they want.

Though you shouldn't be hijacking my thread with links here unless people clearly state they want the standard 10 team snake league.

:lol: My bad! People should feel free to sign up for both, if they want. Just trying to point people in the right direction is all! :wink:
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,074

Post#9 » by bwgood77 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:47 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Great! JWise & Ayatollah are also in the mix. :thumbsup:

Still 5 open spots...

:lol: My bad! People should feel free to sign up for both, if they want. Just trying to point people in the right direction is all! :wink:

Just post that link once and say if people are interested in a 10 team league, go here...I moved it here because this is where people will come for standard leagues and I figured you'd get more interest.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#10 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:47 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I'm interested in a regular 10 man standard either snake or auction. I would love to do one with the guys in here and also do pig skin pickem with you guys in here as well. Last year was my 7th and final year in the other one I was in.

BJ, you should maybe change the title to something like, "Realgm Standard League". So people can differentiate between the two.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#11 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:48 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Just post that link once and say if people are interested in a 10 team league, go here...I moved it here because this is where people will come for standard leagues and I figured you'd get more interest.

Okay, gotcha.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#12 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:13 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I'm interested in a regular 10 man standard either snake or auction. I would love to do one with the guys in here and also do pig skin pickem with you guys in here as well. Last year was my 7th and final year in the other one I was in.

BJ, you should maybe change the title to something like, "Realgm Standard League". So people can differentiate between the two.

I took care of it just for you jackie !!
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#13 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:17 am

Cactus Jack wrote:

Are we doing a 10 team snake or auction?
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#14 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:19 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Are we doing a 10 team snake or auction?

I think Snake would be best.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#15 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 am

Cactus Jack wrote:I always set mine up with NO Waivers (I **** hate waiver claims lol) & 8-10 team leagues.

Won't be fun if you lose two or three guys to injury and can't pick anyone up.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#16 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:24 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I always set mine up with NO Waivers (I **** hate waiver claims lol) & 8-10 team leagues.

So are you not in favor of that? I am not the biggest fan of having a waiver system. It makes it a lot harder to pick someone up like you mention. This way (with No waivers), every one is a free agent & made available. :wink:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#17 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:28 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

So are you not in favor of that? I am not the biggest fan of having a waiver system. It makes it a lot harder to pick someone up like you mention. This way (No waivers), every one is game. :wink:

It's not that hard to set up a waiver system. I'm just thinking it would be best for everyone if we had one. Like I said, if you lose some key players early in the year and can't replace them, its no fun and you end up giving up on your team because you know damn well you don't have a chance the rest of the year.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#18 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:29 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

So are you not in favor of that? I am not the biggest fan of having a waiver system. It makes it a lot harder to pick someone up like you mention. This way (with No waivers), every one is a free agent & made available. :wink:

Wee need a waiver system. Only Jwise can't replace players. :lol:
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,340

Post#19 » by jwise44 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:34 am

I'll do both
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#20 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:38 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Won't be fun if you lose two or three guys to injury and can't pick anyone up.

Wee need a waiver system. Only Jwise can't replace players. :lol:

Wait, what? :lol:

No, I don't think your grasping what I'm saying lol. When setting up a league, you have the option of Waivers or No Waivers. Without Waivers, every Free agent is made available at any time (No claim is necessary). So, you don't have to wait til Tuesday or Wednesday of any given week to find out if you've won a claim on a player. Instead, You can add a player at any time.

I've done it this way for many leagues that I've created myself. It's a lot more fun from my pov. But, if the majority of people prefer having a Waiver system in place instead, that's fine too.

Return to Fantasy Football