Potential Kyrie Irving Trade?

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

PhillyFan25
Ballboy
And1: 0

Potential Kyrie Irving Trade? 

Post#1 » by PhillyFan25 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:26 am

Here are some trades I think could work for a Kyrie Irving trade:
Cavs Trade: Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love
Cavs receive: Lamarcus Aldridge, Eric Bledsoe, Tyson Chandler, Dejounte Murray, 2019 Spurs 1st Round Pick and a suns future 1st round pick

Spurs Trade: Lamarcus Aldridge, Dejounte Murray, Derrick White, 2019 1st round pick
Spurs Receive: Kyrie Irving

Suns Trade: Eric Bledsoe, Tyson Chandler, Future First round pick
Suns Receive: Kevin Love, Derrick White

Why this works: The Cavs will remove Kyrie Irving who wants to leave. They get a solid replacement in Eric Bledsoe. They trade Kevin Love and also get a solid replacement in Lamarcus Aldridge who wants out of the Spurs. They also fill that big man spot with Tyson Chandler and add some young talent with Dejounte Murray. Receiving those two picks can help them in the future as their veterans retire (Channing Frye, Kyle Korver etc). The Spurs receive a young star in Kyrie Irving who will play alongside Kawhi Leonard. Gregg Popovich can help Kyrie Irving grow defensively and take away his ball hogging habits. This could be a good move for Kyries future. The Suns improve their front court greatly with the addition of Kevin Love, an all-star who can play alongside some young rising players like Devin Booker, Josh Jackson, Marqueese Chris etc. by adding Derrick White they add another young promising player.
I'm new to this lol let me know what u think
PhillyFan25
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Potential Kyrie Irving Trade? 

Post#2 » by PhillyFan25 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 am

Damn I put this in the wrong sub forum

Sent from my iPad using RealGM Forums

Return to Trades and Transactions