Re: Political Roundtable Part XIV 

Post#1821 » by AFM » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Do white nationalists get pussy
verbal8
General Manager
And1: 1,363

Post#1822 » by verbal8 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:51 pm

AFM wrote:Do white nationalists get ....

A lot of them probably use Trump's playbook, even if they aren't famous.
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#1823 » by JWizmentality » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Terry McAuliffe giving the speech Trump could never give, nor is he a man enough to give.
Wizardspride
RealGM
And1: 9,857

Post#1824 » by Wizardspride » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Read on Twitter
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#1825 » by Wizardspride » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:34 pm

Read on Twitter
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#1826 » by Wizardspride » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Read on Twitter
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,112

Post#1827 » by AFM » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:16 am

lets all take turns roasting these guys

AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,112

Post#1828 » by AFM » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 am

dunno if anyone here will get it, but

cammac
General Manager
And1: 6,216

Post#1829 » by cammac » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:34 am

WOW!!!
I am very glad that Canada doesn't have total freedom of speech. Our one exception is "Hate" and a rally like this would never be allowed little less people carrying firearms.
Trump is truly unfit to be a leader of any civilized society little less the USA his lack of intellect is truly alarming and most of his minions in the White House are deplorable. He fails to criticize terrorist acts at a Mosque In Minnesota and now the outrage of Nazi's in Virginia.
Sorry that a great nation has to put up with this petulant school yard bully as a President.
closg00
RealGM
And1: 3,506

Post#1830 » by closg00 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:59 pm

JWizmentality wrote:Terry McAuliffe giving the speech Trump could never give, nor is he a man enough to give.

THIS!! Trump trying to walk a fine line and not offend "The base"
verbal8
General Manager

Post#1831 » by verbal8 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:04 pm

closg00 wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:Terry McAuliffe giving the speech Trump could never give, nor is he a man enough to give.

THIS!! Trump trying to walk a fine line and not offend "The base"

Never mind the moral aspect, which would be how Trump would see it.

I can't see the numbers of open and enthusiastic racists being a group with enough political pull to be worth courting.

Although maybe there is a large enough contingent of those with more subtle "majority victimhood" views that are encouraged by support of those more extreme. I am sure the I don't have a job or my job/pay sucks because of illegal immigrants is a relatively common conservative view point. I could in a twisted way see how someone with a specific grievance could see support for a more extreme version as promising.
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#1832 » by Wizardspride » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Read on Twitter
payitforward
RealGM
And1: 7,855

Post#1833 » by payitforward » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:51 pm

AFM wrote:Do white nationalists get pussy

Do jerk-offs usually get any?
Breaking News: In a shocking development, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis has sold the NBA franchise to a consortium of participants in a discussion board devoted to the team on realgm.com. Details to follow....
verbal8
General Manager

Post#1834 » by verbal8 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:43 pm

AFM wrote:lets all take turns roasting these guys

Looks like a Cucks who heart tiki torches convention.
verbal8
General Manager

Post#1835 » by verbal8 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:52 pm

BTW doesn't a Tiki torch seem like a weird symbol for a white supremacist rally/riot?

It would be like a Al Queda sympathizer wearing a Samari outfit.
cammac
General Manager
And1: 6,216

Post#1836 » by cammac » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 pm

verbal8 wrote:BTW doesn't a Tiki torch seem like a weird symbol for a white supremacist rally/riot?

It would be like a Al Queda sympathizer wearing a Samari outfit.

Don't they know they can wear white sheets it isn"t September yet?
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,701

Post#1837 » by montestewart » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:11 am

verbal8 wrote:
AFM wrote:lets all take turns roasting these guys

Looks like a Cucks who heart tiki torches convention.

"Cucks who heart tiki torches convention"!!!

A tiki torch light rally...Hitler kitsch...and the white polyester polo shirts with khaki pants...the banality of evil, indeed. What next, Nazi Muzak?
payitforward
RealGM

Post#1838 » by payitforward » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:23 am

I see no problem myself when people with any point of view "peaceably... assemble" (to use the words of the First Amendment) & protest -- whether by way of a march or demonstration. Even if their POV is noxious; I believe with Justice Holmes that "sunlight is the best disinfectant." Nor, as must be obvious, do I see a problem when people who oppose them show up & "peaceably assemble" to express that opposition. OTOH, keeping all that within the bounds of the adverb "peaceably" is also necessary; that's the job of law enforcement.

Driving a vehicle into a crowd, causing injury & death, is, obviously, not within the bounds of the word "peaceably." The guy who has been charged w/ 2d degree murder for doing that will have his day in court & receive justice. Not much more to say about that event beyond the horror of it.

Not much, that is, other than to mention that it seems he was with Vanguard America (though they deny he is a member of their group, & maybe he isn't). The manifesto of Vanguard America contains these words:

“a government based in the natural law must not cater to the false notion of equality.”

That's equality of the races, I presume. If so, Vanguard America & nate seem to be in the same bucket. nate has repeatedly espoused the view that black people aren't as smart as white people (calling both groups "races").

I hope to God nate finds it uncomfortable to be in a bucket with these folks. I hope to God that's not where he wants to be or chooses to be. I hope he says that here explicitly, although of course he's not required to. Indeed, in my opinion at least, he should only do so if it's what he truly believes.
Breaking News: In a shocking development, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis has sold the NBA franchise to a consortium of participants in a discussion board devoted to the team on realgm.com. Details to follow....
payitforward
RealGM

Post#1839 » by payitforward » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:37 am

As to the response of Donald Trump... the guy sank beneath contempt a while ago. I don't think he has Fascist convictions or is an alt.right by conviction or is a racist by conviction.

I don't think he has any convictions whatever. To me at least, that makes his responses even more inadequate than they would otherwise be. Forget that he's a horrible President (not that it's possible to forget), he's a horrible human being.

If there were a Hell he'd burn there to eternity.
dckingsfan
RealGM
And1: 15,845

Post#1840 » by dckingsfan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 pm

payitforward wrote:As to the response of Donald Trump... the guy sank beneath contempt a while ago. I don't think he has Fascist convictions or is an alt.right by conviction or is a racist by conviction.

I don't think he has any convictions whatever. To me at least, that makes his responses even more inadequate than they would otherwise be. Forget that he's a horrible President (not that it's possible to forget), he's a horrible human being.

If there were a Hell he'd burn there to eternity.

This - I would add I think his facilities are deteriorating. Basically, he never had what it takes to be president and now less so...

Return to Washington Wizards