ImageImageImageImageImage

Porzingis Unicorn #3 Thread

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,180

Re: Porzingis Unicorn #3 Thread 

Post#1581 » by DOT » Sat Sep 9, 2017 12:45 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
god shammgod wrote:well....kp already well on his way to taking melo's place with the fan base. congrats big guy. lol

It's like a rite of passage

or

Circle of Life, Knick's Fan Style

BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
ChaosHamster
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,864

Post#1582 » by ChaosHamster » Sat Sep 9, 2017 12:46 pm

BodyCount wrote:just came here to say that Dončič is on a Dragič level of quality at age of 18, so I'll not be raging if we draft him. He might be a little slow, but so was Bodiroga. It's **** amazing how maturly he's playing at 18 and the **** he's doing.

We've **** destroyed everything from France (we were leading by 27 vs them at some point), Greece,... And we just might win vs Ukraine for 30 :D The only obstacle to championship might be spain. God damn, this **** makes me happy! ahahaha! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BTw, We've got anthony randolph (which was a Knick!) playing for national team :lol:

:lol: You guys definitely destroyed everyone. Including the might Iceland. :lol: And how you barely won against Finland by 3 points. Man, that was impressive.

Just remember to visit Eurobasket thread when you will lose to Latvia in 1/4, and tell everyone how happy you are. :evil:
BodyCount
Sixth Man
And1: 602

Post#1583 » by BodyCount » Sat Sep 9, 2017 1:00 pm

ChaosHamster wrote:
BodyCount wrote:just came here to say that Dončič is on a Dragič level of quality at age of 18, so I'll not be raging if we draft him. He might be a little slow, but so was Bodiroga. It's **** amazing how maturly he's playing at 18 and the **** he's doing.

We've **** destroyed everything from France (we were leading by 27 vs them at some point), Greece,... And we just might win vs Ukraine for 30 :D The only obstacle to championship might be spain. God damn, this **** makes me happy! ahahaha! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BTw, We've got anthony randolph (which was a Knick!) playing for national team :lol:

:lol: You guys definitely destroyed everyone. Including the might Iceland. :lol: And how you barely won against Finland by 3 points. Man, that was impressive.

Just remember to visit Eurobasket thread when you will lose to Latvia in 1/4, and tell everyone how happy you are. :evil:

Finland won Greece and France, with Lauri Markannen they resemble a team that knows how to play. Bulls got their own Porzingis.

Latvia's going down! They can't win even vs Sebia and Serbs got only Marjanovič and Bogdanovič. This is going to be easy cruising. KP's lack of post moves will get exposed!

We are the champions, we are the champions! we are... :lol: never thought I'll see national team win championship before the Knicks :lol:
ChaosHamster
Lead Assistant

Post#1584 » by ChaosHamster » Sat Sep 9, 2017 8:16 pm

;t=0s

I would love to see those spin-moves in game..

Saving for the PO run I guess. :lol:
ChaosHamster
Lead Assistant

Post#1585 » by ChaosHamster » Sat Sep 9, 2017 8:29 pm

Read on Twitter
AndriPerdhian93
Pro Prospect
And1: 249

Post#1586 » by AndriPerdhian93 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:39 am

ChaosHamster wrote:
Read on Twitter

Deandre jordan :noway: :noway: Those guy need a slap in the as.
What
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,349

Post#1587 » by dakomish23 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:32 am

god shammgod wrote:well....kp already well on his way to taking melo's place with the fan base. congrats big guy. lol

If you can't take this garbage organization, with the terrible overpaid corpses, mediocre supporting cast and total lack of assets to the NBA finals, you suck!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 19,917

Post#1588 » by blueNorange » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:49 am

AndriPerdhian93 wrote:
ChaosHamster wrote:
Read on Twitter

when kristaps was drafted he was supposed to be a 2-3 year project.

and he is, and is still putting up numbers.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,137

Post#1589 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:21 am

blueNorange wrote:
AndriPerdhian93 wrote:
ChaosHamster wrote:
Read on Twitter

Cue Morgan Freeman here
AndriPerdhian93
Pro Prospect
And1: 249

Post#1590 » by AndriPerdhian93 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:38 pm

blueNorange wrote:
AndriPerdhian93 wrote:
ChaosHamster wrote:
Read on Twitter

But it was funny brah, deandre ah cmon, i can be a scout to then.
What
SelbyCobra
General Manager
And1: 17,841

Post#1591 » by SelbyCobra » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:29 pm

AndriPerdhian93 wrote:
ChaosHamster wrote:
Read on Twitter

They need to proofread their work better more than anything - the write up is directly contradictory. :lol:

Ceiling: A guy who can't score from ANYWHERE and gets all his points on lobs and putbacks

"He's the kind of athletic big that can score from just about anywhere"
ChilledAlex
Sixth Man
And1: 960

Post#1592 » by ChilledAlex » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:26 pm

KP is poor mans Markkanen :lol:
Ville5
Sophomore
And1: 313

Post#1593 » by Ville5 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm

KP's really enjoying this tournament and playing with this team. He said so today or yesterday, don't remember. His whole family is there, he's enjoying that too. He's just having fun playing basketball. Good times 8-)
Najeem27
General Manager
And1: 2,399

Post#1594 » by Najeem27 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:17 pm

KP playing well when the balls moving......who would've thought lol
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Post#1595 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:41 am

AndriPerdhian93 wrote:
blueNorange wrote:
AndriPerdhian93 wrote:Deandre jordan :noway: :noway: Those guy need a slap in the as.

But it was funny brah, deandre ah cmon, i can be a scout to then.

I agree, but remember, this dude that was around who has 13 championship rings....WHO **** PICKED HIM...called him a Shawn Bradley type :lol:

But Deandre? Jesus......one look at KP's form on his free throws, jump shot, THREE POINTER should have told these "scouts" he wasn't like Deandre.
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Post#1596 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 am

aliamri1017 wrote:KP playing well when the balls moving......who would've thought lol

God I hope Carmelo is gone. Please go win a championship, or try, elsewhere...I'll root for ya...just gtfo.

I agreed with the other poster that is getting **** when KP was kind of acting up after the season...I get what he means...he wasn't the type of kid his family/promoters and he himself sold him as, but....

Anybody else watching the tournament? He's playing like he runs that team, his personality on the court......I like it! And this concern about him being a diva...over what? Because he believed a former DPOY, an MVP, and a scoring champion would have led to more wins, but they didn't and on top of that none of them got any **** for it? One was in a wheel chair all year, the other went his way to the EC Champions, the third is trying to slither his way out but only to the destination of his choice..for what, playing like ****?

When the association was made that he was mad because of the way that shmuck Carmelo was treated, that made it worse if anything...but if he was mad about this trash ass team and it's trash ass leaders....I'm not grumpy anymore, I get the kid now...he wants to win, and have people held accountable. We need that in our future superstar if he plans on sticking around with this stupid ass dysfunctional organization...I hope he gets meaner.

Yeah, he is a little bit of a dick but you know what? If this is who he really is and now we know, that he's a nice guy with a little mean streak and not the goody two shoes that he was trying to be..I have no problem....I like this dick in him.
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
Triple C
Knicks Forum The Good News
And1: 16,840

Post#1597 » by Triple C » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 am

NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#1598 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:47 am

ChaosHamster wrote:
Read on Twitter

That's from 2014 when OKC promised him they'd take him at 21 if he stayed in the draft but KP decided to stay out for another year.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#1599 » by Greenie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:02 pm

We called this though. That's how this crazy ass fan base functions. They go in on dudes for nothing basketball related and magnify their shortcomings as a basketball player because of it.

...and now because they don't like some unfounded stuff about him as a person they will go back and say everything I said about the dude from his rookie year.

Not an Alpha
Poor rebounder
Poor man defender

The difference is, I said what I said with no malice against dude as a person. I was watching his game and didn't sugarcoat what I said about dude when I addressed his weaknesses. They are going in because they don't like his personality as if that changed the way he plays.

:lol:
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#1600 » by Greenie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:04 pm

dakomish23 wrote:

If you can't take this garbage organization, with the terrible overpaid corpses, mediocre supporting cast and total lack of assets to the NBA finals, you suck!

KP better dab on the haters.

Return to New York Knicks