ImageImageImageImageImage

RTT IV: Brought To You By The Great People At MomCorp

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,440

Re: RTT IV: Sponsors Of Team Universe 7 (Except Goku) 

Post#1121 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Yeah I got it the other day(D2), this is by far one of the most fun gaming experiences I've had in awhile. The mix between campaign/multiplayer is pretty damn solid.

Yeah DBFZ is definitely a love letter to everyone who loves the series. I geeked out once I saw Muscle Tower :lol:

Maximilian Dood has some wicked videos posted up now of character breakdowns. the level of detail in this game is mindblowing

The one thing I'm really hoping they include in this is costume swaps/DLC. Like Krillin can get a character skin where his hair is grown out, or Number 18 gets her track suit from Super.

but I really only want costume skins/DLC just to play as Vegeta wearing this outfit:

^i'd pay extra for that :lol:
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
treiz
RealGM
And1: 564

Post#1122 » by treiz » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 am

Yeah, I'm light level 244 right now and I tried the Nightfall yesterday with some friends and we got destroyed. The re-work is a bit confusing at first but it's incredibly fun despite getting destroyed :lol:

The amount of references to the anime/manga is astounding. I think I saw a video last week on every occurrence that Krillin's moves referenced something he did in the show or manga. ASW are really putting in some work.

That costume swap would be god-like :lol:
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1123 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:00 pm

someone did a mockup of costume swaps for Vegeta

^it would be criminal not to have DLC costume skins. Vegeta's "badman" outfit is top tier :lol:

yeah I'm in a clan with one of my cousins, he wants to do nightfall but I'm shook. i'm only at level 9 and my Titan's power is only at 107. I'm going to be murdered :-?

i'm getting the hang of the crucible. this game is crack like addiction levels of fun.

treiz
RealGM

Post#1124 » by treiz » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:47 am

^All of those Vegeta skins look great

Hah, yeah don't do it, take your time if you have to. But by the time you finish the story and do a bit of grinding you should be ready to take it on.

It really is, I can't get enough of D2 right now. Always need my fix so bad that my gf's starting to get REALLY annoyed at me :lol:
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1125 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:47 pm

this game should be illegal. i literally wasted my entire evening after work playing, and having family members all in one big ass clan isn't helping.

treiz
RealGM

Post#1126 » by treiz » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:28 am

That last point is key there for me and what changed massively from D1 to D2. D1 was always great fun when you're playing with friends/family but no so much when you're playing it by yourself but because D2 just has so much stuff to do it's essentially taken over my life right now :lol:
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#1127 » by CalamityX12 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:13 pm

So avoid D2... great!

lol... i did D1 and you're right its not as fun solo(many games can be said of this) compared to multiplayer......
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
treiz
RealGM

Post#1128 » by treiz » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:00 pm

CalamityX12 wrote:So avoid D2... great!

lol... i did D1 and you're right its not as fun solo(many games can be said of this) compared to multiplayer......

If you want a normal, social life, then yeah avoid it :lol:
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1129 » by MrDollarBills » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:02 pm

i have to force myself not to play or else my personal life will deteriorate :lol:

in other gaming news, the next two fighters have been announced in DB Fz:

they seriously wasted a character slot on Yamcha. Unbelievable. They'd better announce Gotenks next complete with the fusion dance intro sequence :banghead:

according to Kotaku, Tien operates like Number 18 does, with Chaozu as his support character. Tien actually has a ton of nasty attacks from DragonBall and DBZ, so i bet his character is dope. Plus he's wearing his outfit from DragonBall Super, so there's still hope.

treiz
RealGM

Post#1130 » by treiz » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:44 pm

So happy that Tien was finally announced. I know this is the TFS Abridged version, but this was his best moment in the entire show even up to now in Super.

Yamcha I'm not too bothered about, always felt like he was always going to be included. This for me essentially confirms that Gotenks will be in the game, with my two clues being Chaozu being a support and ASW bringing everybody from Z.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1131 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Yeah his attacks are going to look crazy in this game. If Chaozu has a detonation attack I'll crack up

its odd that they didn't include The Cell Jr. characters as apart of Cell's moveset. The decision to make certain characters support attackers is a great idea.

Jersey Generals
Lead Assistant
And1: 382

Post#1132 » by Jersey Generals » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Yamcha has the best individual ki attack in all of Dragon Ball so **** off MrDollarBills about wasting a spot on him. :lol:

Don't give into TFS treatment of Yamcha. Sokidan is legit and it was invented entirely by Yamcha.
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,686

Post#1133 » by Rich Rane » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:06 pm

I'm still jaded from Destiny 1. Might be a Year 2 player and get base game, expansion pass, and Taken King equivalent for the price of one full game.

Also Nintendo Switch is life.
shakendfries
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,063

Post#1134 » by shakendfries » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:55 pm

Rich Rane wrote:I'm still jaded from Destiny 1. Might be a Year 2 player and get base game, expansion pass, and Taken King equivalent for the price of one full game.

I'm gonna be super disappointed if this game doesn't come out on switch :(
ImageImage

"Kevin Durant is not coming to the Nets. If I'm wrong, I will change my avatar to anything you request no matter how humiliating it is." - MrDollarBills, 10/22/18
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets

Post#1135 » by Rich Rane » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:04 pm

shakendfries wrote:
Rich Rane wrote:I'm still jaded from Destiny 1. Might be a Year 2 player and get base game, expansion pass, and Taken King equivalent for the price of one full game.

I'm gonna be super disappointed if this game doesn't come out on switch :(

I don't think there were any plans for Destiny 2 to release on it.
NyCeEvO
Forum Mod - Nets
Forum Mod - Nets
And1: 6,082

Re: RE: Re: RTT IV: Sponsors Of Team Universe 7 (Except Goku) 

Post#1136 » by NyCeEvO » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:29 pm

I did that exact same scheme when I bought Destiny 1 and I was so pissed that I got locked ulout of everything when the expansion pack after Taken King came out that I've resigned myself to not by D2 unless they overhaul that entire system. It's terrible.

In other news, the Switch blew up my weekend.

All of my plans were done in by MK8D. I haven't even touched Zelda yet.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets

Post#1137 » by Rich Rane » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:56 pm

NyCeEvO wrote:I did that exact same scheme when I bought Destiny 1 and I was so pissed that I got locked ulout of everything when the expansion pack after Taken King came out that I've resigned myself to not by D2 unless they overhaul that entire system. It's terrible.

That's one of the biggest reasons why I'm waiting until at least Year 2. Destiny Year 1 cut out content and was re-sold as DLC in the expansion pass and then finally cut out some players in some activities that didn't buy The Taken King. I only ended up buying it since my friends wouldn't stop bothering me. I can't continue to support that though so if (that's a huge IF) I get Destiny 2, it sure as hell won't be Year 1.

I didn't think I'd play MK8D as much as I thought since I had MK8 for Wii U, but now my family, friends, and coworkers now have put on over 100 hours on it.

Zelda...I remember getting it at launch and thinking, "I'm not taking my new system out my place". So I get home from work the next night and I play for hours and after waking up "You know, I do have a rather long flight today...".

Switch's portability has been so bad for me since that thought. :lol:
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1138 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Jersey Generals wrote:Yamcha has the best individual ki attack in all of Dragon Ball so **** off MrDollarBills about wasting a spot on him. :lol:

Don't give into TFS treatment of Yamcha. Sokidan is legit and it was invented entirely by Yamcha.

haha...I just want the new Super characters in so bad I'd sacrifice Yamcha for a chance to play as Lord Beerus :lol:

Yeah Sokidan is legit. Master Roshi used a form of it in the last episode of Super to troll Frost:

Master Roshi better be on the roster. He's stolen the show during the survival tournament. and it looks like Gohan and Freeza are about to scrap. This show is 30 minutes of pure fun and nostalgia :D

MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#1139 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Rich Rane wrote:
NyCeEvO wrote:I did that exact same scheme when I bought Destiny 1 and I was so pissed that I got locked ulout of everything when the expansion pack after Taken King came out that I've resigned myself to not by D2 unless they overhaul that entire system. It's terrible.

That's one of the biggest reasons why I'm waiting until at least Year 2. Destiny Year 1 cut out content and was re-sold as DLC in the expansion pass and then finally cut out some players in some activities that didn't buy The Taken King. I only ended up buying it since my friends wouldn't stop bothering me. I can't continue to support that though so if (that's a huge IF) I get Destiny 2, it sure as hell won't be Year 1.

I didn't think I'd play MK8D as much as I thought since I had MK8 for Wii U, but now my family, friends, and coworkers now have put on over 100 hours on it.

Zelda...I remember getting it at launch and thinking, "I'm not taking my new system out my place". So I get home from work the next night and I play for hours and after waking up "You know, I do have a rather long flight today...".

I was jaded after how unfinished and pointless the original Destiny 1 pre DLCs was, and I sold the game when the CoD of that year came out. I gave this one a shot out of sheer boredom and I have been pleasantly surprised at how fun this game is. Between the campaign + public events/crucible the game is a blast. Especially when you're with a fireteam. I'd say holding off for a bit is sensible, but definitely give it a crack around december.

Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets

Post#1140 » by Rich Rane » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:47 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Rich Rane wrote:

I was jaded after how unfinished and pointless the original Destiny 1 pre DLCs was, and I sold the game when the CoD of that year came out. I gave this one a shot out of sheer boredom and I have been pleasantly surprised at how fun this game is. Between the campaign + public events/crucible the game is a blast. Especially when you're with a fireteam. I'd say holding off for a bit is sensible, but definitely give it a crack around december.

I still have no urgency to play it anytime soon until at least Year 2. My friends are already getting worn out.

The rest of the year, I've still yet to play Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and will be busy with Super Mario Odyssey for the foreseeable future. Battlefront 2 (with free DLC this time around) comes out in November and then December I have story DLC for Zelda. Then first half of next year, I'll have God Of War and Gran Turismo and quite possibly Red Dead 2. Then beyond next year, there's Spider-Man, Metroid Prime 4, and the new core console Pokémon.

Return to Brooklyn Nets