80%

Total votes: 5

Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Re: AFC East 

Post#61 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon May 29, 2017 2:17 pm

Ex-Cowboy Mo Claiborne: I can be the No. 1 cornerback in the NFL if I'm healthy
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2017/05/28/ex-cowboys-cornerback-mo-claiborne-can-1-corner-nfl-healthy?f=r

Dude... you aren't the fifth best CB in your own division.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
CDior510
Junior
And1: 105

Post#62 » by CDior510 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:58 pm

Patriots continue to steamroll through free agency, by picking up David Harris. A solid run stopping linebacker and a sure tackler. Sure he's in his 10th season, but man do we just give them the trophy or do we let them play my Giants who are the only team that can stop the Patriots from winning a super bowl.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#63 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:27 am

CDior510 wrote:Patriots continue to steamroll through free agency, by picking up David Harris. A solid run stopping linebacker and a sure tackler. Sure he's in his 10th season, but man do we just give them the trophy or do we let them play my Giants who are the only team that can stop the Patriots from winning a super bowl.

I'd like to volunteer another team... and not the Iggles.
CDior510
Junior

Post#64 » by CDior510 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:20 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
CDior510 wrote:Patriots continue to steamroll through free agency, by picking up David Harris. A solid run stopping linebacker and a sure tackler. Sure he's in his 10th season, but man do we just give them the trophy or do we let them play my Giants who are the only team that can stop the Patriots from winning a super bowl.

I expect great things from your Cowboys, I just need them to fall short of being division leaders, and to bomb it in the playoffs. Seriously though, him paired with Dont'A Hightower. A smart thinking linebacker in Harris and a young bull rusher in Hightower, I forget there other backers, but I really like that pair. Obviously I'm a linebacker guy Lawrence Taylor is my football god.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#65 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:11 am

CDior510 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

I expect great things from your Cowboys, I just need them to fall short of being division leaders, and to bomb it in the playoffs. Seriously though, him paired with Dont'A Hightower. A smart thinking linebacker in Harris and a young bull rusher in Hightower, I forget there other backers, but I really like that pair. Obviously I'm a linebacker guy Lawrence Taylor is my football god.

Yep. A hell of a get by NE. Like they needed another.

And - for my money, LT - best defensive player ever.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,242

Post#66 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:03 pm

CDior510 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

Don't worry, its happening as we speak. :guitar: :violin:
CDior510
Junior

Post#67 » by CDior510 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:01 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
CDior510 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

Don't worry, its happening as we speak. :guitar: :violin:

Hey you guys still have a team. I just think Zeke is becoming a prima-donna and believing he's Emmitt Smith or someone when he's barely better than a DeMarco Murray. These young guys just don't cut it for me talent never outweighs professionalism in my book.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#68 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:24 pm

CDior510 wrote:
Hey you guys still have a team. I just think Zeke is becoming a prima-donna and believing he's Emmitt Smith or someone when he's barely better than a DeMarco Murray. These young guys just don't cut it for me talent never outweighs professionalism in my book.

He is now a Chiefs fan. So speaking for Cowboys fans who don't let an old fashioned butt kickin' cloud our perspective, I'm willing to see how the coaching staff handles this episode. I think they'll be fine.

Return to The General NFL Board