ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks to announce jersey sponsor tomorrow

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,934

Re: Knicks to announce jersey sponsor tomorrow 

Post#121 » by F N 11 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:50 pm

Spoiler:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
K P 6 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
Nah Bro. Being from NY that means you Like the Classic Look in regards to this. This aint a Jacket or Sweatshirt etc with fly designed patches.Corporate Patches dont make an NBA Jersey Fly. They already fly on they own. Squarespace does not make the Knicks Jersey better than what it was from before, Come on bro. You really would cop the patch one over the one without? Im copping the ones without easily.

On throwbacks if it got an extra patch for example an Nba finals patch. An inaugural season patch or some chit, definitely makes it more fly to me. Makes it different from the plain Jane. I would rather a world series yankee cap than the regular season cap. Something about the extra patch to me. Like the black strap around the yankee jersey for someone who died I forgot. Thats sick to me.

Maybe its just me

Corporate Patches dont make an NBA Jersey Fly

That's not a corporate patch like I was talking about. I am speaking specifically about corporate patches. World Series patches and Finals patches etc there is nothing wrong with. I don't want to rock a Knicks Jersey with Square Space on it.... OR I would not want to Rock an Orlando Jersey with Disney on it, etc etc.

Lol makes sense. Cavs and Boston looks sick af tho. We just got the least attractive one. Would u rock the Cavs one? to me its fly.

CEO of the not trading RJ club.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#122 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:54 pm

K P 6 wrote:
Spoiler:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
K P 6 wrote:On throwbacks if it got an extra patch for example an Nba finals patch. An inaugural season patch or some chit, definitely makes it more fly to me. Makes it different from the plain Jane. I would rather a world series yankee cap than the regular season cap. Something about the extra patch to me. Like the black strap around the yankee jersey for someone who died I forgot. Thats sick to me.

Maybe its just me

Corporate Patches dont make an NBA Jersey Fly

That's not a corporate patch like I was talking about. I am speaking specifically about corporate patches. World Series patches and Finals patches etc there is nothing wrong with. I don't want to rock a Knicks Jersey with Square Space on it.... OR I would not want to Rock an Orlando Jersey with Disney on it, etc etc.

Lol makes sense. Cavs and Boston looks sick af tho. We just got the least attractive one. Would u rock the Cavs one? to me its fly.

I think the GE is wack personally. I will say, the only one that looks nice to me is the Cavs One. They did it right /the best.
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Re: Knicks to announce sponsor tomorrow 

Post#123 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:31 pm

NYKnicks6 wrote:I think it's gonna be Chase bank... What do you guys think?

It wouldn't be Chase because MSG is already basically Chase Arena. It's why the name is plastered everywhere, and the bridge is named after them. They do it this way because of the prestige MSG has in it's name.

That's actually cool, that they didn't change the name of the arena. What people are mad about this for, I have no clue...it's just a small **** logo on the strap of a jersey...big deal.
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer

Post#124 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:38 pm

EchelonNYK wrote:Image

They're selling them with the sponsor on it? I don't know how i feel about that.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Ok, I take that back...they are selling them with that hideous logo? Sheeeeeiiitttt....that's terrible. And it looks like a patch that they just steam ironed on :lol:
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer

Post#125 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:00 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:Frank My dude but you can tell he Young and Foreign.

“It’s a really big deal, actually,” Ntilikina said. “New York is a special team and we haven’t had a patch on the jersey since a long time — since, like ever — so it’s a really big deal to have the first patch on the jersey…It is (common in Europe). It’s different here. But like I said, it’s a really big deal for New York, for our organization, for our franchise, to unveil this logo.”

:rofl:

I don't know why man, but I'm literally cracking up as if I just heard a Chris Rock skit after reading that **** lol.

If he thinks this is a big deal, I can't imagine what he'll think if he delivers NYC a championship :lol:

You're right, it has to do with him being a foreigner, and in this day and age, it's nice to see some innocence and naivety in a young blood, it's a breath of fresh air. Every kid you see now is "woke" and knows more than you. I like Frank.
EchelonNYK
RealGM
And1: 6,660

Post#126 » by EchelonNYK » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Read on Twitter
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,119

Post#127 » by blueNorange » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:16 pm

EchelonNYK wrote:
Read on Twitter

so people can complain and also have their cake too. :lol:
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
NYKnicks6
Senior
And1: 399

Re: Knicks to announce sponsor tomorrow 

Post#128 » by NYKnicks6 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:59 pm

DievsZingis wrote:
NYKnicks6 wrote:I think it's gonna be Chase bank... What do you guys think?

It wouldn't be Chase because MSG is already basically Chase Arena. It's why the name is plastered everywhere, and the bridge is named after them. They do it this way because of the prestige MSG has in it's name.

That's actually cool, that they didn't change the name of the arena. What people are mad about this for, I have no clue...it's just a small **** logo on the strap of a jersey...big deal.

I think the people that want to buy the replica jerseys don't want the advertising on their product. I agree it is really no big deal but it does keep the jersey looking cleaner and fresh.

Return to New York Knicks