ImageImageImageImageImage

PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

BasicBall
RealGM
And1: 448

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1241 » by BasicBall » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Man....lock this thread...The played hard, they took a tough L...Lebron likes attention and he's at the stage in his career that he has to create feuds to motivate himself and his old roster....The national media enjoys trolling the Knicks and will never give Phil credit for leaving the team in better shape than he found it...He was also right about Melo....Yes he could have handled that better, but he communicated with 4 Hall Of Famers the same way.....We done talked about this for 3 days....who are the Knicks playing next?? IF the league is lucky, Cleveland will be the 2 seed and NY will be the 7 seed! Now lock this thread please! F**K LEBRON
Don't raise your voice, improve your argument :nod:
JohnStarksTheDunk
General Manager
And1: 2,008

Post#1242 » by JohnStarksTheDunk » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:11 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
JohnStarksTheDunk wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:
It's not. If anything it's the opposite. Again he's obsessed with New York City, the Knicks, Broadway, etc. He loves it. He can't get enough.

He wouldn't be sending out a pic of him on the Clippers logo. If Bron thought he could somehow get positive attention and avoid negative press, he'd play for the Knicks next year with KP. Oops I did it again.

Dude, don't start this again. It wasn't a good look for you in 2010 and it was even worse during the Carl nonsense a few years ago.

But I don't care what is a good look or not -- just what my opinion is of the truth. LeBron not signing with the Knicks, ever, doesn't disprove the things I've said.

It's cool, man. As long as we are in agreement that he's not coming here.

I didn't mean any disrespect.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,309

Post#1243 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:13 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
So he is using the logo to disrespect the city and the Knicks, not disrespecting the logo itself

I see it differently, I think he always wanted to beast against Knicks in the grandest stage of the world, just like his role model MJ, but never even got the chance cuz Knicks in his time wasnt even relevant, so he is doing these now comically as he doesnt have much time left in his career making him look like a fool, for a pretty much irrelevant regular season game

You're really being obtuse. He's clowning our players...walking on our logo...claiming to be the King of NY! He is clearly disrespecting the Team...the logo...the players...and rubbing it in the fans faces at the same time. Stop playing naive.

Kind of middle ground -- he's definitely a little obsessed with the Knicks and trying to be an ass, but he's not doing anything too overtly disrespectful by tweeting that pic.

Not ALL about the Knicks. Also about Phil but also about the fact that his team is mired down and he's trying to get himself and his team going ... in short, he's bored, but that also brings into play the excitement I believe he's always felt playing in New York.

He's clowning the team...the players...the fans. Period. The logo he's walking over represents the team. He's not hinting at playing here. He's not showing respect. He's pissing on the Knicks.
:beer: RIP mags
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,600

Post#1244 » by El Poochio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:16 pm

CharlesOakley wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

You're really being obtuse. He's clowning our players...walking on our logo...claiming to be the King of NY! He is clearly disrespecting the Team...the logo...the players...and rubbing it in the fans faces at the same time. Stop playing naive.

He clowned no one and he can claim whatever shİt he wants doesnt mean he is

Just stop responding. No need to troll Knicks fans. Disrespecting the logo is disrespecting the city, team, and fans. If this had just been "some game" then the photo is fine but after he went in on Frank and Kanter in the media and after the specifics of the game it is clearly him wiping his ass in photo form.

I find LeBron celebrating like he just won a championship after beating Knicks in 1 regular season game flattering you guise find disrespecting, its not trolling wtf

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,283

Post#1245 » by Oscirus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:18 pm

El Poochio wrote:
CharlesOakley wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
He clowned no one and he can claim whatever shİt he wants doesnt mean he is

Just stop responding. No need to troll Knicks fans. Disrespecting the logo is disrespecting the city, team, and fans. If this had just been "some game" then the photo is fine but after he went in on Frank and Kanter in the media and after the specifics of the game it is clearly him wiping his ass in photo form.

I find LeBron celebrating like he just won a championship after beating Knicks in 1 regular season game flattering you guise find disrespecting, its not trolling wtf

Stick your head in the sand all you want, but he's clowning us. Even the media is laughing with him/ clowning us along with him.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
El Poochio

Post#1246 » by El Poochio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:18 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Kind of middle ground -- he's definitely a little obsessed with the Knicks and trying to be an ass, but he's not doing anything too overtly disrespectful by tweeting that pic.

Not ALL about the Knicks. Also about Phil but also about the fact that his team is mired down and he's trying to get himself and his team going ... in short, he's bored, but that also brings into play the excitement I believe he's always felt playing in New York.

He's clowning the team...the players...the fans. Period. The logo he's walking over represents the team. He's not hinting at playing here. He's not showing respect. He's pissing on the Knicks.

I didnt even realize he was walking over it, thought he was just standing next to it

KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,489

Post#1247 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:19 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Eh. Sort of but not completely. In fact I noted that no part of his shoe is touching any part of the logo.

I'm not sticking up for LeBron really, or saying he's coming or that he secretly just loves the Knicks. But look, we choked and lost and he won after a trash talk fest. He has the right to get the last word.

If we didn't want that to happen, well then ... maybe Horny could have like ... I don't know ... coached a complete game? Not made blatant mistakes? KP could have gathered himself and hit some shots to end the affair. But we didn't. He won. We lost a bad one.

Yep you move on. But I'm actually fine with Bron getting the last word on social media. He won. Next time let's win. I thought it was great how KP was sticking shots in Bron's freaking face in Cleveland. Bron took note of it too!

That's why he did the dig on Frank, that's why he really wanted to win last night. We took a step back. Not the end of the world. It's a young, exciting and interesting team now. That's the big picture.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#1248 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:24 pm

That's weird -- I thought I saw a pic of him standing near the logo. But then I see one where he's standing on it.

LOL. This is a matter of critical importance.
Sark
RealGM
And1: 16,044

Post#1249 » by Sark » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 pm

KP about to be on Michael Kay show.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,304

Post#1250 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:29 pm

KnicksGod wrote:That's weird -- I thought I saw a pic of him standing near the logo. But then I see one where he's standing on it.

Don't look at the one where he's squatting over the logo or your head might explode
ImageImageImage
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#1251 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:30 pm

Sark wrote:KP about to be on Michael Kay show.

Put Horny on the line too so both of them can apologize to Knicks fans :)
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,931

Post#1252 » by F N 11 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:31 pm

KP playing back to back on his Instagram story. The part where it says "can't rule the city man you know wassup"

Please have hot takes for the Kay show.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
El Poochio

Post#1253 » by El Poochio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:31 pm

KnicksGod wrote:That's weird -- I thought I saw a pic of him standing near the logo. But then I see one where he's standing on it.

Yeah I didnt realize he was on logo now I see why some would interpret as disrespecting the logo itself as symbol to standing above the Knicks or walking over the Knicks, but doesnt change the fact its not like he prevented Knicks being champions or even factoring a little he actually helping us with losses at this point so debronluded

BasicBall
RealGM
And1: 448

Post#1254 » by BasicBall » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:32 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:

Eh. Sort of but not completely. In fact I noted that no part of his shoe is touching any part of the logo.

I'm not sticking up for LeBron really, or saying he's coming or that he secretly just loves the Knicks. But look, we choked and lost and he won after a trash talk fest. He has the right to get the last word.

If we didn't want that to happen, well then ... maybe Horny could have like ... I don't know ... coached a complete game? Not made blatant mistakes? KP could have gathered himself and hit some shots to end the affair. But we didn't. He won. We lost a bad one.

Yep you move on. But I'm actually fine with Bron getting the last word on social media. He won. Next time let's win. I thought it was great how KP was sticking shots in Bron's freaking face in Cleveland. Bron took note of it too!

That's why he did the dig on Frank, that's why he really wanted to win last night. We took a step back. Not the end of the world. It's a young, exciting and interesting team now. That's the big picture.

I will not put this loss on the coach....Korver got super hot and NY was drawn in by Lebron on the drive and kick...KP was subpar and was defended physically all game...NY aint the first team to blow a 20 point lead and they wont be the last. I was encouraged by the spirit they showed last night and loved hearing the Garden roar again....They are on the come up and its because of, NOT in spite of their coach!
Don't raise your voice, improve your argument :nod:
MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,334

Post#1255 » by MP4LIFE » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:32 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:

The LeBron lovefest is no bueno.

I don't care about LeBron or where his shoe is located on the logo. I don't care what he's doing next season or in 10 years. He has no relevance to me. But if he's insulting my rookie and my city then he can GTFO. I wish I could say how I really feel about LeBron but there are rules and filters. You can forgive and/or excuse LeBron all you want but it will never change the fact that he is a Grade A douchebag off the curt and a flopping whiner on the court.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#1256 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Oscirus wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
CharlesOakley wrote:

Stick your head in the sand all you want, but he's clowning us. Even the media is laughing with him/ clowning us along with him.

Okay so he's clowning us hard. Then what? Beat him next time. I think Pooch makes a great point that Bron seems to be kind of bored and playing himself small as much as he's playing us small. Guy has won multiple titles, Knicks are just starting to grow into themselves, and he's focused on us?

That definitely isn't petty free.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,309

Post#1257 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:35 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:

None of what you said changes the fact that pooch is being obtuse. JaBroni is disrespecting the team...logo...players...fans. Trash talk or not. He's dissing us! Using the logo to bust on us. Disrespect. Almost like wiping his ass with the flag.
:beer: RIP mags
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#1258 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:36 pm

MP4LIFE wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

The LeBron lovefest is no bueno.

I don't care about LeBron or where his shoe is located on the logo. I don't care what he's doing next season or in 10 years. He has no relevance to me. But if he's insulting my rookie and my city then he can GTFO. I wish I could say how I really feel about LeBron but there are rules and filters. You can forgive and/or excuse LeBron all you want but it will never change the fact that he is a Grade A douchebag off the curt and a flopping whiner on the court.

Yeah you're right. Bron is not that likable. We already knew, though, that anybody who is against the Knicks is a jerk. You are either a Knicks fan or a lowlife in my opinion :)

Yeah his personality is kind of, at times, babyish. Not exactly tough or genuine. He's pretty phony, self-conscious and small about things. Doesn't feel like he's gotten good treatment that he deserves and will try to exact revenge.

Those are not the most charming qualities in a person. I agree.

So what then. Just beat him or, more likely, KP and our core will have different enemies to conquer because Bron is getting to the other side of the hill. So who cares. He's irrelevant to the Knicks basically.
Knickerbock
Sixth Man
And1: 897

Post#1259 » by Knickerbock » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:37 pm

The insertion of Damyean Dotosn at the start of the 4th quarter would have resulted in a Knicks win IMO... like I said they should when they finished the 3rd..

Damyean would have tighten up the perimeter defense.. He would would have provided more fast break opportunities with fresh legs.. He has been shooting lights out in garbage time..

He would have been the perfect substitute off the bench to avoid yesterday's 4th quarter disaster..
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,283

Post#1260 » by Oscirus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:38 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
El Poochio wrote:

Okay so he's clowning us hard. Then what? Beat him next time. I think Pooch makes a great point that Bron seems to be kind of bored and playing himself small as much as he's playing us small. Guy has won multiple titles, Knicks are just starting to grow into themselves, and he's focused on us?

That definitely isn't petty free.

He's not focused on the Knicks I doubt he gives a damn about the Knicks. He's focused on NY because they had the temerity to boo him harder then he's been booed in quite a while. He might wrap it up in some Phil Jackson cocoon but it's all about **** on NY

As for the Knicks beating them next time, we couldn't even beat this team at it's basic injured worst, imagine when they're at full strength and playing for something later in the year.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid

Return to New York Knicks