ImageImageImageImageImage

PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Knickerbock
Sixth Man
And1: 897

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1261 » by Knickerbock » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Moral of the story:

Derrick Rose is cancer and teams win when he isn't playing for them
Triple C
Knicks Forum The Good News
And1: 16,840

Post#1262 » by Triple C » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Read on Twitter
BasicBall
RealGM
And1: 448

Post#1263 » by BasicBall » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Triple C wrote:
Read on Twitter

I love this squad...**** a tank :nod: But we are on some real WWE-ish...but I like that they fire back.
"When I look back, I might be mad that I paid this attention"
Don't raise your voice, improve your argument :nod:
IAmTheBest
Sixth Man
And1: 1,803

Post#1264 » by IAmTheBest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:01 pm

TruthBeTold wrote:Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman discuss yesterday's game.

wow.

this fuqtard is an absolute embarrassment to knicks fans. just man up like kellerman and say you aint a knicks fan anymore. we all know you roll with the lakers and slobber over lebron all day anyway

if we had a competent owner he would be banning asshats like this from the garden not fuqing OAK

SAS is worse than rappaport
IAmTheBest
Sixth Man

Post#1265 » by IAmTheBest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:03 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
Sark wrote:KP about to be on Michael Kay show.

Put Horny on the line too so both of them can apologize to Knicks fans :)

apologize for what?

giving us the most hope weve had in a long ass time?

rekindling the spirit of the 90s knicks?

not pussing out in front of lebron?
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,402

Post#1266 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:04 pm

I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:
Appleshampoo
Sixth Man
And1: 899

Re: RE: Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1267 » by Appleshampoo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 pm

El Poochio wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:That's weird -- I thought I saw a pic of him standing near the logo. But then I see one where he's standing on it.

LOL. This is a matter of critical importance.

Yeah I didnt realize he was on logo now I see why some would interpret as disrespecting the logo itself as symbol to standing above the Knicks or walking over the Knicks, but doesnt change the fact its not like he prevented Knicks being champions or even factoring a little he actually helping us with losses at this point so debronluded

That turd LeBron dribbled over the Knicks logo a couple times to get the Instagram photo he wanted. I wish I saw him on the subway but now I'll make an Insta to tell him he never had the cajones to play for the Knicks. Dude really thinks he is larger then life and can talk trash about us for no apparent reason but his own obsession. You might be larger then life most places LeBron but not in New York.

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,203

Post#1268 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:07 pm

IAmTheBest wrote:

wow.

this fuqtard is an absolute embarrassment to knicks fans. just man up like kellerman and say you aint a knicks fan anymore. we all know you roll with the lakers and slobber over lebron all day anyway

if we had a competent owner he would be banning asshats like this from the garden not fuqing OAK

I know Max from boxing, so I can only imagine that Max's face has a shoot me now please look when this fuktard is blathering away.
ImageImageImage
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#1269 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:10 pm

Shump is about to teach us about love.... :-?

IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1270 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:11 pm

KnicksGod wrote:I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:

Its the only part I did not like. He was only in 75% Goon mode. You cant be Gully and dont look someone in the eye. Sign of weakness in the Jungle.
N Y K
RealGM
And1: 8,451

Post#1271 » by N Y K » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 pm

BasicBall wrote:
Triple C wrote:
Read on Twitter

I love this squad...**** a tank :nod: But we are on some real WWE-ish...but I like that they fire back.
"When I look back, I might be mad that I paid this attention"

This is a perfect response. They should shut this thread and all social media posting after it
N Y K
RealGM

Post#1272 » by N Y K » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:

Its the only part I did not like. He was only in 75% Goon mode. You cant be Gully and dont look someone in the eye. Sign of weakness in the Jungle.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
IAmTheBest
Sixth Man

Post#1273 » by IAmTheBest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
IAmTheBest wrote:

wow.

I know Max from boxing, so I can only imagine that Max's face has a shoot me now please look when this fuktard is blathering away.

IAmTheBest
Sixth Man

Post#1274 » by IAmTheBest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:

i mean he's a foreigner lol

maybe they do things differently in turkey
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,599

Re: RE: Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1275 » by El Poochio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Appleshampoo wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:That's weird -- I thought I saw a pic of him standing near the logo. But then I see one where he's standing on it.

LOL. This is a matter of critical importance.

Yeah I didnt realize he was on logo now I see why some would interpret as disrespecting the logo itself as symbol to standing above the Knicks or walking over the Knicks, but doesnt change the fact its not like he prevented Knicks being champions or even factoring a little he actually helping us with losses at this point so debronluded

That turd LeBron dribbled over the Knicks logo a couple times to get the Instagram photo he wanted. I wish I saw him on the subway but now I'll make an Insta to tell him he never had the cajones to play for the Knicks. Dude really thinks he is larger then life and can talk trash about us for no apparent reason but his own obsession. You might be larger then life most places LeBron but not in New York.

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app

Lol at self crowning wankers just cuz they beat some historically bad Knicks teams in regular season

Also tell him he is never been the same player since he let Phil Jackson get in his head

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
N Y K
RealGM

Post#1276 » by N Y K » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:24 pm

These petty war events really show how corny the league is now and how many people do not understand basketball... Shi'ts disgusting
AllanHoustonFan
RealGM
And1: 6,966

Post#1277 » by AllanHoustonFan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Nobody got time for Uncle Tom and his cooning ways.
#MKGA
SelbyCobra
General Manager
And1: 17,897

Post#1278 » by SelbyCobra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:26 pm

IAmTheBest wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Yeah, they disappear you.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1279 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:27 pm

IAmTheBest wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Nah. I think thats universal man code. Listen, Lebron aint no small dude. So while Kanter showed Heart, there was a bit of nervousness by him as well if you ask me. He 1000% gets an E for Effort, but like I said, he was only in 75% Goon mode :lol: . Next time he needs to be 100% in it, cause players will say he scared on the low. Which I don't think he is.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,402

Post#1280 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:27 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:

To me it felt like he had the advantage on Bron. Don't even need to look at you bro. I know what you mean -- it goes back to Rocky that Drago was looking Rocky in the eye and Rocky wasn't returning the favor in the first fight. But I liked Enes's touch here. He's showing that he doesn't respect Bron.

Return to New York Knicks