ImageImageImageImageImage

PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God
And1: 14,400

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1281 » by ibraheim718 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm

Watch it again.. he was either keeping his lips away from Bron or Bron had that stank breath.. their faces were to close to go eye to eye without something nasty happening.
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God

Post#1282 » by ibraheim718 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:33 pm

Nah he didn't want his lips to touch Bron's nasty ass beard.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#1283 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:34 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:

Its the only part I did not like. He was only in 75% Goon mode. You cant be Gully and dont look someone in the eye. Sign of weakness in the Jungle.

To me it felt like he had the advantage on Bron. Don't even need to look at you bro. I know what you mean -- it goes back to Rocky that Drago was looking Rocky in the eye and Rocky wasn't returning the favor in the first fight. But I liked Enes's touch here. He's showing that he doesn't respect Bron.

Nah....You never step to anybody and don't look them in the eye. Its a no no. This aint a movie. This is real life. You look them in the face for YOUR OWN protection so you can gauge his movements. He was not even looking at Lebron. If Lebron Left Hooked him, he would have been caught slipping. Sleep is the cousin of death...
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1284 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 pm

ibraheim718 wrote:Watch it again.. he was either keeping his lips away from Bron or Bron had that stank breath.. their faces were to close to go eye to eye without something nasty happening.

You from BK. Stop the BS. You know damn well you dont step to no one and look away. :lol:
IAmTheBest
Sixth Man
And1: 1,803

Post#1285 » by IAmTheBest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:40 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
IAmTheBest wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Its the only part I did not like. He was only in 75% Goon mode. You cant be Gully and dont look someone in the eye. Sign of weakness in the Jungle.

i mean he's a foreigner lol

maybe they do things differently in turkey

Nah. I think thats universal man code. Listen, Lebron aint no small dude. So while Kanter showed Heart, there was a bit of nervousness by him as well if you ask me. He 1000% gets an E for Effort, but like I said, he was only in 75% Goon mode :lol: . Next time he needs to be 100% in it, cause players will say he scared on the low. Which I don't think he is.

i agree that he should be looking players in the eye. it's just that kanter seems to do things differently for whatever reason

like when he got into it a bit with david west

he does the same thing - looking a bit to his left as he gets closer.

it honestly probably doesnt matter on an nba court. this is not the street, or prison. there will be no true goon **** going on unless you're ready to be suspended and 99% of the players arent.
BasicBall
RealGM
And1: 448

Post#1286 » by BasicBall » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 pm

N Y K wrote:These petty war events really show how corny the league is now and how many people do not understand basketball... Shi'ts disgusting

WORD!!! And the leagues biggest star and best player is the PETTIEST!! :crazy: BUT I'M HERE FOR IT :nod:
F**K LEBRON :D
Don't raise your voice, improve your argument :nod:
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1287 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:43 pm

IAmTheBest wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
IAmTheBest wrote:
i mean he's a foreigner lol

maybe they do things differently in turkey

Nah. I think thats universal man code. Listen, Lebron aint no small dude. So while Kanter showed Heart, there was a bit of nervousness by him as well if you ask me. He 1000% gets an E for Effort, but like I said, he was only in 75% Goon mode :lol: . Next time he needs to be 100% in it, cause players will say he scared on the low. Which I don't think he is.

i agree that he should be looking players in the eye. it's just that kanter seems to do things differently for whatever reason

it honestly probably doesnt matter on an nba court. this is not the street, or prison. there will be no true goon **** going on unless you're ready to be suspended and 99% of the players arent.

Say it dont matter to YOU. You dont speak for everyone.
IAmTheBest
Sixth Man

Post#1288 » by IAmTheBest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:43 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:If Lebron Left Hooked him

if biggie wasnt obese
IAmTheBest
Sixth Man

Post#1289 » by IAmTheBest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:45 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
IAmTheBest wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

im not speaking for everyone

im saying there are no real goon **** going on on an NBA court especially if it involves LeDiva

i agree looke people in the eye in real life. nba court is a bunch of millionaires at a highly regulated event. it's not the street
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1290 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:46 pm

IAmTheBest wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
IAmTheBest wrote:

im not speaking for everyone

im saying there are no real goon **** going on on an NBA court especially if it involves LeDiva

i agree looke people in the eye in real life. nba court is a bunch of millionaires at a highly regulated event. it's not the street

Your statements are irrelevant to the point cause the reality is that avg NBA player who confronts another NBA player looks them in the eye.
semjazy
Junior
And1: 169

Post#1291 » by semjazy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:46 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:Shump is about to teach us about love.... :-?

I can't stand Cavs. First Tristan Thompson allows shooting of Keeping up with the Kardashians during practice, now Iman doing whole reality show :noway: They are lucky to be LeBron's role players :lol:
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#1292 » by Thugger HBC » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:48 pm

Kanter wasn't trying to get himself thrown out the game either.

Kanter was talking to LeBron, LeBron knew it. That's really all it is. The lack of eye contact imo is hardly fear, but rather lack of respect. Kanter didn't respect LeBron's actions, and that continued all the way into the postgame interviews.

it's not like these guys were gonna actually fight.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,134

Post#1293 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:50 pm

K P 6 wrote:

When you beat the knicks and make it to .500 . watch them lose to the hornets lmao

I never realized that a team that is slated to make it to the finals beating a team that is slated to be in the lottery is such a big deal.

What's also sort of funny is the reason is seems like a big deal is because it became a big deal to Lebron AFTER he got called out for exactly what he did, which was insult a rookie on the Knicks. Which he only did, along with boosting his friend DSJr, so he could get a dig in at Phil Jackson, who insulted him 6 months ago, but Phil is no longer employed by the Knicks. And then, after the Knicks showed a little competitive spirit, but the Cavs won, it's some sort of huge moral victory and meme factory.

What's the purpose of Arthur? Someone for Lebron to punk? :D
BBALLER4FR
RealGM
And1: 8,175

Post#1294 » by BBALLER4FR » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:50 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:Shump is about to teach us about love.... :-?

:lol: I swear I thought Shump's child sh*t his pants. WTF is wrong with them having an all white background and a child with a brown patch on his a$$? :lol:
Those last 70 seconds, Randle in a nut shell.

Awful 2 for 1 3PT attempt when we are up 2
Doesn’t close out on Sabonis --> open 3
Takes another side step off balance 3

We got sucked into the Randle vortex where all good feelings go to die.

Buttah304
mrcalzone
Veteran
And1: 2,910

Post#1295 » by mrcalzone » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:55 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
edgarz wrote:Jesus SAS **** on KP/Frank/Kanter on his radio show

SAS the Donald Trump of sportscasters. Let me dump on a "coastal elite city" to appeal to middle American rubes so they support me even though I don't give a sh*t about them, but appreciate their votes/money/clicks

Get over it homie, she lost
Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#1296 » by Red Vines » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:03 am

Here's what a real ambassador of the game does for young players:

N Y K
RealGM
And1: 8,451

Post#1297 » by N Y K » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:09 am

Red Vines wrote:Here's what a real ambassador of the game does for young players:

preach this shti!!!
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,706

Post#1298 » by F N 11 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:10 am

I heard he had some hot takes on the Kay show where are the takes?
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,213

Post#1299 » by KnicksGod » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:11 am

Bron's not from BK and he's never swung at anyone has he? He's not going to start now and Kanter was never going to swing first.

Didn't respect Bron enough to look him in the eye. Worked for me.
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God

Post#1300 » by ibraheim718 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:16 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
ibraheim718 wrote:Watch it again.. he was either keeping his lips away from Bron or Bron had that stank breath.. their faces were to close to go eye to eye without something nasty happening.

You from BK. Stop the BS. You know damn well you dont step to no one and look away. :lol:

Unless he was about to throw a headbutt. :lol:

But he probably should have mushed his face away. But that would've been a suspension. But also these cats don't want to fight. And me personally I never liked getting my face that close to someone. That isn't fighting protocol... you know that.

Return to New York Knicks