ImageImageImageImageImage

PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

IAmTheBest
Sixth Man
And1: 1,803

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1301 » by IAmTheBest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:16 am

Yeah. This isnt the street and lebron doesnt do ****.

like when nazr muhammad pushed him to the floor lebron just sat there on the floor stunned.

when mirza teletovich hard fouled lebron, lebron waited for his teammates and started that whole "hold me back bros" BS while mirza who grew up in a war torn bosnia was smiling and laughing at him.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#1302 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:19 am

ibraheim718 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
ibraheim718 wrote:Watch it again.. he was either keeping his lips away from Bron or Bron had that stank breath.. their faces were to close to go eye to eye without something nasty happening.

You from BK. Stop the BS. You know damn well you dont step to no one and look away. :lol:

Unless he was about to throw a headbutt. :lol:

But he probably should have mushed his face away. But that would've been a suspension. But also these cats don't want to fight. And me personally I never liked getting my face that close to someone. That isn't fighting protocol... you know that.

Its a fine line. While I would not want to see Kanter get suspended. A nice Push is warranted. Usually, players can go that far without much trouble. I could not have someone in my face without a space check.
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God
And1: 14,400

Post#1303 » by ibraheim718 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
ibraheim718 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

You from BK. Stop the BS. You know damn well you dont step to no one and look away. :lol:

But he probably should have mushed his face away. But that would've been a suspension. But also these cats don't want to fight. And me personally I never liked getting my face that close to someone. That isn't fighting protocol... you know that.

Its a fine line. While I would not want to see Kanter get suspended. A nice Push is warranted. Usually, players can go that far without much trouble. I could not have someone in my face without a space check.

Yeah there has to be some back the fucc off man. But Kanter is from a different part of the world.. so you don't know how they do stuff in turkey. that could have been some form of disrespect.. like when the cat threw them slippers at George W Bush,
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1304 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:25 am

KnicksGod wrote:Bron's not from BK and he's never swung at anyone has he? He's not going to start now and Kanter was never going to swing first.

Didn't respect Bron enough to look him in the eye. Worked for me.

Of course, that point went over your head. You don't sleep on Anyone is the point that is being made. IDGAF if Lebron was from The Sticks in Indiana...

You look a man in the eye whether you respect him or not. I could be looking at this softest mofo on the planet. Im looking him dead in the eye when I am saying something to him like he is a bitch to me. thats how you really let him know you dont respect him.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1305 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:30 am

ibraheim718 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
ibraheim718 wrote:

Yeah there has to be some back the fucc off man. But Kanter is from a different part of the world.. so you don't know how they do stuff in turkey. that could have been some form of disrespect.. like when the cat threw them slippers at George W Bush,

Maybe I dont disagree. But most Black Males will never look at it as disrespect and Kanter has been here long enough to know that. Its seen as a weakness here.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,213

Post#1306 » by KnicksGod » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:30 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:Bron's not from BK and he's never swung at anyone has he? He's not going to start now and Kanter was never going to swing first.

Of course, that point went over your head. You don't sleep on Anyone is the point that is being made. IDGAF if Lebron was from The Sticks in Indiana...

You look a man in the eye whether you respect him or not. I could be looking at this softest mofo on the planet. Im looking him dead in the eye when I am saying something to him like he is a bitch to me. thats how you really let him know you dont respect him.

To each his own. I would have mushed his face away.

Bron doesn't like Trump and Kanter doesn't like Erdogan who is like the Turkish Trump.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1307 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 am

KnicksGod wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Bron doesn't like Trump and Kanter doesn't like Erdogan who is like the Turkish Trump.

:lol:

So you proving my point. never Sleep on anyone and be on point....I would not care what pattern they have shown till that point.
Phish Tank
RealGM
And1: 12,335

Post#1308 » by Phish Tank » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:04 am

either throw a punch like Peeler or bump heads like Zaza
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,213

Post#1309 » by KnicksGod » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:12 am

I do have serious concerns about KP's stamina. Those missed rebounds at the end of games are related I believe.
thr3ep01nte4
Junior
And1: 150

Post#1310 » by thr3ep01nte4 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:13 am

The last two games of the season: April 9th vs Cleveland, April 11th at Cleveland. Imagine what will happen if the Knicks are fighting for a playoff spot and the Cavs are fighting for a higher seed. Probably some fights will break out.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,134

Post#1311 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:39 am

mrcalzone wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
edgarz wrote:Jesus SAS **** on KP/Frank/Kanter on his radio show

SAS the Donald Trump of sportscasters. Let me dump on a "coastal elite city" to appeal to middle American rubes so they support me even though I don't give a sh*t about them, but appreciate their votes/money/clicks

Get over it homie, she lost

She sucks too, doesn't change the fact the cheeto jesus is a con man.
ChaosHamster
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,864

Post#1312 » by ChaosHamster » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:44 am

KnicksGod wrote:I do have serious concerns about KP's stamina. Those missed rebounds at the end of games are related I believe.

He will definitely drop off. I just don't think it'll come that early.

You just don't go from having stamina issues every year in mid-december, to becoming 35% usage player and suddenly you can play full season without dropping off.
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,195

Post#1313 » by Kampuchea » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am

Not upset, we are far better than we should be right now. Ntilikina is only going to improve, and improve greatly over the next couple of seasons. Bright future we have, we will need one more star in the next few years though.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,134

Post#1314 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:38 am

Wow, Shump's kid is going to grow up less mentally anchored than those of Will Smith.
TheBigBoss
RealGM
And1: 3,837

Post#1315 » by TheBigBoss » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:57 am

Read on Twitter
Adelheid
RealGM
And1: 6,787

Post#1316 » by Adelheid » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 am

ChaosHamster wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:I do have serious concerns about KP's stamina. Those missed rebounds at the end of games are related I believe.

He will definitely drop off. I just don't think it'll come that early.

You just don't go from having stamina issues every year in mid-december, to becoming 35% usage player and suddenly you can play full season without dropping off.

Hornacek recently played Timmy 44 minutes, one of the recent games if I remember correctly and not the clev game.
Hornacek rides his "best scorers" like secretariat just like D'antoni likes having really short rotations.
Appleshampoo
Sixth Man
And1: 894

Post#1317 » by Appleshampoo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:37 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

:lol:

So you proving my point. never Sleep on anyone and be on point....I would not care what pattern they have shown till that point.

Kantor could have been avoiding larger confrontation. By yelling "don't mess with my guy" and using the body to make presence felt the message was sent. Don't wanna provoke Lebron's theatrics.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1318 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:39 am

The City took notice on this dude. Even Puffy and Fab.....is like whaaaa....

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,437

Post#1319 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:43 am

ibraheim718 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
ibraheim718 wrote:

Albanians would do the same. You know, all the Albanian players in the NBA.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,437

Post#1320 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:45 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:The City took notice on this dude. Even Puffy and Fab.....is like whaaaa....

I never heard from them when Melo used to welcome Lebron here with a hug and an ass grab.

Return to New York Knicks