Moderators: kdawg32086, magik9113

HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Re: 2017-18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread 

Post#261 » by HIF » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:21 pm

remi_222 wrote:
HIF wrote:
remi_222 wrote:PSG killing everybody on their way !!! Record for goals scored in the group round in history (24 goals in 5 games ... for 1 goal taken !!)
Neymar Cavani M'Bappé is for sure now the best trio in the world.
They'll finish first of the group and can potentially face Juventus, AS Roma, Real Madrid or Sevilla in the next step !!! Will be a great test !!!

Does it feel good to buy victories?

How dumb it is to say that !!! Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Man City, Man United, Totenham didnt spend money ?? You absolutely dont know what you're talking abt man !
It's still 11 vs 11 !

You're buying the French league. It's a shame that FIFA has no balls and doesn't punish teams like PSG who clearly flout FFP rules. Still they're more interested in stopping some guys career because they received notification of his transfer 14 seconds too late.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
The_Brecht
Starter
And1: 903

Post#262 » by The_Brecht » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Neymar was bought by some Qatari other than the owners of PSG. They gave him the money to buy himself free from Barca. In return he's now ambassador for the World Cup 2022. Those guys also pay his salary, so he's not even on the payroll of PSG.
PSG saves 222m + 36m signing bonus + 60m salary a year, so approximatley 558m in total.

That's cheating and everybody knows it.
West-Flemish for behinners:

- Dust means thirsty.
remi_222
Pro Prospect
And1: 636

Post#263 » by remi_222 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:15 pm

HIF wrote:
remi_222 wrote:
HIF wrote:
Does it feel good to buy victories?

How dumb it is to say that !!! Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Man City, Man United, Totenham didnt spend money ?? You absolutely dont know what you're talking abt man !
It's still 11 vs 11 !

You're buying the French league. It's a shame that FIFA has no balls and doesn't punish teams like PSG who clearly flout FFP rules. Still they're more interested in stopping some guys career because they received notification of his transfer 14 seconds too late.

BS !!
PSG expended his commercial value all around the world, and have more sponsors !
They showed all the proofs to the UEFA, and they match : they will spend as much as they will make every year ! Neymar is expensive but he brings a lot of money, just like Cavani, M'Bappé, Thiago Silva, Verrati, ...etc
Big European teams always cheated before (buying games for Juventus so they played in Seria B next year is the best exemple), also when the King of Spain (known to be a Real fan) was covering Real Madrid's debt with the country's money, Barcelona getting caught with fraud as well ...
PSG and Manchester City got bought by huge fortune, and it's still new in Europe.
Since 2010, Man City, Chelsea and Man Udt spent more money than PSG, having for each of them via the TV deal $200M every year, when PSG have "only" $67M !
They play in the same system, but not with the same weapons !
Dominated vs dominant ! The old and powerful who used the system as much as they want the last century dont want new people at their table ! F*** that ! Suck it up ! When Abrahamovic bought Chelsea and spent like CRAZY in the 2000' nobody said anything, when Man Udt got bought by Malcolm Glazer and keep spending crazy money (Pobga, Kuaku ...) !

You don't know how the football world is running ! And believe me, UEFA would love to hit PSG really strong, but they can't because PSG is doing things the right way !
remi_222
Pro Prospect

Post#264 » by remi_222 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:24 pm

The_Brecht wrote:Neymar was bought by some Qatari other than the owners of PSG. They gave him the money to buy himself free from Barca. In return he's now ambassador for the World Cup 2022. Those guys also pay his salary, so he's not even on the payroll of PSG.
PSG saves 222m + 36m signing bonus + 60m salary a year, so approximatley 558m in total.

That's cheating and everybody knows it.

Again, UEFA is examinating this new type of sponsoring contract, so when Quatar is the officia sponsor for Arsenal, Barcelona and give them a huge money everyyr it's not a pb, when it's the PSG it is.
PSG increased super fast its commercial value, via its the emptyness of a great club in France, you have no clue how much PSG makes per year and you already blame them to cheat.
The money that Quatar is giving has to be represantative of the club's objective value, and it is : proof is, it's one of the best team in the world now !

PSG is paying 100% of player's salary, what you say is absolutely wrong ! Bring me proofs of this !
Haters gonna hate !
ZoLo
Senior
And1: 305

Post#265 » by ZoLo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:32 pm

:lol:
HIF
RealGM

Post#266 » by HIF » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:21 am

remi_222 wrote:
HIF wrote:
remi_222 wrote:
It's still 11 vs 11 !

BS !!
PSG expended his commercial value all around the world, and have more sponsors !
They showed all the proofs to the UEFA, and they match : they will spend as much as they will make every year ! Neymar is expensive but he brings a lot of money, just like Cavani, M'Bappé, Thiago Silva, Verrati, ...etc
Big European teams always cheated before (buying games for Juventus so they played in Seria B next year is the best exemple), also when the King of Spain (known to be a Real fan) was covering Real Madrid's debt with the country's money, Barcelona getting caught with fraud as well ...
PSG and Manchester City got bought by huge fortune, and it's still new in Europe.
Since 2010, Man City, Chelsea and Man Udt spent more money than PSG, having for each of them via the TV deal $200M every year, when PSG have "only" $67M !
Dominated vs dominant ! The old and powerful who used the system as much as they want the last century dont want new people at their table ! F*** that ! Suck it up ! When Abrahamovic bought Chelsea and spent like CRAZY in the 2000' nobody said anything, when Man Udt got bought by Malcolm Glazer and keep spending crazy money (Pobga, Kuaku ...) !

You don't know how the football world is running ! And believe me, UEFA would love to hit PSG really strong, but they can't because PSG is doing things the right way !

You really don't understand the financial side of your club do you?

Why do you think MBappé isn't even purchased yet.

PSG are cheats

UEFA and FIFA are corrupt

Football is just a money laundering business.

Enjoy your ligue 1 title it must really mean something.

remi_222
Pro Prospect

Post#267 » by remi_222 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 pm

HIF wrote:
remi_222 wrote:
HIF wrote:

BS !!

You really don't understand the financial side of your club do you?

Why do you think MBappé isn't even purchased yet.

PSG are cheats

UEFA and FIFA are corrupt

Football is just a money laundering business.

Enjoy your ligue 1 title it must really mean something.

To follow the legal way taking M'Bappé, PSG will pay 180M euros next year to Monaco, where is the problem with that ??? Bayern Munich will pay next year for James to Real Madrid for the same reason !
I'm not saying UEFA and FIFA aren't corrupted, i'm just saying the new way PSG is bringing isnt worst than Chelsea, Real Madrid, Man City, ... were doign in the past.
The whole anger vs PSG is because they made it so fast and are now a serious fav for the UCL. Other clubs dont like it !
You should see how other clubs are doing instead of focusing your anger on PSG, because if PSG cheats, everybody cheat !
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#268 » by CalamityX12 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 9:43 pm

Did Atletico Madrid fail to make the next round? Holy Crap.....
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
HIF
RealGM

Post#269 » by HIF » Wed Dec 6, 2017 10:46 am

Did PSG get beaten?

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#270 » by CalamityX12 » Wed Dec 6, 2017 7:56 pm

any striker for RM > Benzama...

seriously. Mayoral, simple touch in(not even Zou's favorite can pull that off given the # of chances).... 1-0 RM
The ModFather

CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#271 » by CalamityX12 » Wed Dec 6, 2017 8:00 pm

Ronaldo 2-0 RM !!!
The ModFather

Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,626

Post#272 » by Baphomet » Wed Dec 6, 2017 8:34 pm

City 2-0 down at the half. Might lose their first game of the season.
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#273 » by CalamityX12 » Wed Dec 6, 2017 9:25 pm

not sure if intended but Lucas V with tie breaker! 3-2
The ModFather

Merc_Porto
General Manager
And1: 3,529

Post#274 » by Merc_Porto » Wed Dec 6, 2017 10:50 pm

Shakhtar coach, lol.
ash_k
RealGM
And1: 8,810

Post#275 » by ash_k » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:58 am

I am hoping for a Man City - Real Madrid or Man City - Bayern..to see how overrated Pep handles those ..he might have to spend another 100M in January for FullBacks
Sinant wrote:I treat the Phoenix/Cleveland/Boston Shaqs like I do Wizards MJ. Never happened.
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,626

Post#276 » by Baphomet » Thu Dec 7, 2017 6:23 pm

ash_k wrote:I am hoping for a Man City - Real Madrid or Man City - Bayern..to see how overrated Pep handles those ..he might have to spend another 100M in January for FullBacks

Real and Bayern don't look as strong as usual this campaign (moreso Real).

Of course, they will probably turn it up another level in the knockouts with all that experience, but both have looked unusually beatable at times. City would be favourites over Bayern, imo, based on how well City have played so far this season.
Riko
Rookie
And1: 685

Post#277 » by Riko » Thu Dec 7, 2017 6:41 pm

Barcellona-Chelsea
Roma-Siviglia
MU-Real
Liverpool-Shakhtar
City-Basilea
PSG-Porto
Besiktas-Juventus
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#278 » by CalamityX12 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 7:40 pm

The ModFather

ash_k
RealGM
And1: 8,810

Post#279 » by ash_k » Thu Dec 7, 2017 8:45 pm

Baphomet wrote:
ash_k wrote:I am hoping for a Man City - Real Madrid or Man City - Bayern..to see how overrated Pep handles those ..he might have to spend another 100M in January for FullBacks

Of course, they will probably turn it up another level in the knockouts with all that experience, but both have looked unusually beatable at times. City would be favourites over Bayern, imo, based on how well City have played so far this season.

I fully expect Real to pick it up, in the second half of the season, with that trainer they hired a last year, like last year.
That Bayern team under Heynckes from a few years had one of the most dominant UCL run, by February no reason for that team not to get back to a much higher gear.
will be interesting, i just want to see if the 'Great' Pep can attack at San Bernabéu with that team
Sinant wrote:I treat the Phoenix/Cleveland/Boston Shaqs like I do Wizards MJ. Never happened.
Rust_Cohle
Starter
And1: 2,226

Post#280 » by Rust_Cohle » Sat Dec 9, 2017 6:10 am

ash_k wrote:
Baphomet wrote:

I fully expect Real to pick it up, in the second half of the season, with that trainer they hired a last year, like last year.
That Bayern team under Heynckes from a few years had one of the most dominant UCL run, by February no reason for that team not to get back to a much higher gear.
will be interesting, i just want to see if the 'Great' Pep can attack at San Bernabéu with that team

Everyone can attack Real Madrid, their defense is absolutely woeful

Return to The General Soccer Board