ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Breaking news Sources: Chiefs agree to trade quarterback Alex Smith to Redskins per espn

Moderator: nykgeneralmanager

taj2133
General Manager
And1: 2,972

Re: OT: Breaking news Sources: Chiefs agree to trade quarterback Alex Smith to Redskins per espn 

Post#2 » by taj2133 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:53 am

Alex Smith - QB - Redskins
Redskins signed QB Alex Smith to a four-year, $94 million extension through 2022.

He gets $71 million guaranteed. As part of the agreement on the trade to get Smith to D.C., the Skins are giving Smith some long-term security, as he had just one year left on his contract through 2018. He's now under contract through his age-38 season. It very well may be his last contract. The Redskins didn't seem to have a prayer to re-sign free agent Kirk Cousins after burning so many bridges with their "franchise" quarterback. Acquiring Smith and paying him less was the next best thing in the Redskins' eyes.
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter Jan
http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?ls=roto:nfl:gnav
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,200

Re: OT: Breaking news Sources: Chiefs agree to trade quarterback Alex Smith to Redskins per espn 

Post#3 » by DOT » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:54 am

All aboard the Kirk Cousins to Jacksonville Express

Choo choo motherf*ckers
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
taj2133
General Manager

Post#4 » by taj2133 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:57 am

K-DOT wrote:All aboard the Kirk Cousins to Jacksonville Express

Choo choo motherf*ckers

Report: Jaguars 'planning to keep' Bortles
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Jaguars are "planning to keep" Blake Bortles.

Rapoport said that was the plan "to my understanding." Bortles' fifth-year team option is guaranteed for injury only. Recovering from wrist surgery, he would need to pass a physical by the third day of the new league year (March 16) for the Jags to release him without penalty. Perhaps that's why they are now "planning to keep" Bortles after his replacement-level 2017.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter Jan 30 - 4:06 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/373167/report-jaguars-planning-to-keep-bortles?ls=roto:JAC:topheadlines
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,200

Re: RE: Re: OT: Breaking news Sources: Chiefs agree to trade quarterback Alex Smith to Redskins per espn 

Post#5 » by DOT » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:04 am

taj2133 wrote:

Choo choo motherf*ckers

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Jaguars are "planning to keep" Blake Bortles.

Rapoport said that was the plan "to my understanding." Bortles' fifth-year team option is guaranteed for injury only. Recovering from wrist surgery, he would need to pass a physical by the third day of the new league year (March 16) for the Jags to release him without penalty. Perhaps that's why they are now "planning to keep" Bortles after his replacement-level 2017.
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/373167/report-jaguars-planning-to-keep-bortles?ls=roto:JAC:topheadlines
F*ck outta here with that

I'm engineering a hype train, I'm not here to talk about stuff like reports

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]RealGM mobile app[/url]
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
taj2133
General Manager

Re: RE: Re: OT: Breaking news Sources: Chiefs agree to trade quarterback Alex Smith to Redskins per espn 

Post#6 » by taj2133 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:06 am

K-DOT wrote:
taj2133 wrote:

Choo choo motherf*ckers

LoL i had to do that to you

taj2133
General Manager

Post#7 » by taj2133 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:08 am

K-DOT wrote:
taj2133 wrote:

Choo choo motherf*ckers

lol

NYKnicksFTW
Pro Prospect
And1: 636

Post#8 » by NYKnicksFTW » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:10 am

Haha, gotta love Washington. They traded an up-and-coming bona fide stud at CB and a third round pick for an aging game-manager.

Daniel Snyder, ladies and gentlemen. I guess that's what you guys get for having a racist nickname.
TankForAyton
Junior
And1: 246

Post#9 » by TankForAyton » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:10 am

This guy has made a **** ton of money in his career. It’s fascinating because he has been moved multiple times for younger QBs (Kaepernick & now Mahomes).

#1 pick when they were insanely overpaid.
$71M guaranteed to ride off into the sunset.

And everything else he made in between. Nice career.
NY2TheBay
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#10 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:12 am

K-DOT wrote:
taj2133 wrote:

Choo choo motherf*ckers

NYKnicksFTW
Pro Prospect
And1: 636

Post#11 » by NYKnicksFTW » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:12 am

Clemzingis
‏Verified account
@TheClemReport

Daniel Snyder is Football Dolan and James Dolan is Basketball Snyder
NY2TheBay
General Manager

Post#12 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:12 am

taj2133 wrote:http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22268637/kansas-city-chiefs-trade-quarterback-alex-smith-washington-redskins

My ex gf slept with alex smith....

Spoiler:
after me
GIMME_DATT
Veteran
And1: 1,739

Post#13 » by GIMME_DATT » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:15 am

Lol alexis Smith is taking your team nowhere
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,452

Post#14 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:29 am

Choo choo motherf*ckers

Jets
Free Palestine
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 13,957

Post#15 » by KnicksGadfly » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:15 am

Hard to have any sympathy for the Redskins. They had multiple chances to lock Cousins up. I honestly don't have much patience for bad ownership and management in general.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,869

Post#16 » by Jeff Van Gully » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:11 pm

NY2TheBay wrote:
taj2133 wrote:http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22268637/kansas-city-chiefs-trade-quarterback-alex-smith-washington-redskins

Spoiler:
after me

Eskimo brothers!
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
NY2TheBay
General Manager

Post#17 » by NY2TheBay » Thu Feb 1, 2018 12:28 am

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:

Spoiler:
after me

Eskimo brothers!

She was the ex already when it happened. Got her before the groupie stage. Then had to let if fly away.

Return to New York Giants