Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench?

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Re: Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench? 

Post#21 » by Mylie10 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:28 am

KyrieEarthing wrote:So I had this huge crush on this girl in 8th grade. All summer long im like doing sit ups thinking when I come back to high school im gonna pull this chick. Remember this is before the internet so we all thought eating weight gainer from GNC and doing sit ups was the key to a woman's heart.

So I'm sitting there chatting with her on aol instant messenger like every night. Her dad is a surgeon so she's rich so she's out shopping a lot. While I'm getting hit up to go raccoon hunting or play street fighter 2 all night.

Anyway I get back to school 9th grade. I'm sitting in front of her. Acting up in class. Growing my hair out. Whatever it takes. But all she cares about are the senior guys. Meanwhile her best friend has sprouted 34c's. So I end up dating her instead. All the while in love with the original girl but hey my gf is giving it up and her dad is rich. Like rich rich. Sold a software business in the 90s.

The original girl finally professes her love to me when I'm 20 or so. I been waiting forever for this but I turn her down im in a 5 year relationship.

Fast forward im 21. Rich girl dumps me bc I'm an alcoholic scumbag who barely know she exist. So I move to NYC to be with my true love. It last less than 2 weeks. She has cats and a 375 sq ft apartment. And she's like dry humping me every night telling me it cant work. I'm real confused. I even have money now why doesn't she love me?

Anyway fast forward like ten years later she wins a contest in Brooklyn and BROOK FREAKING LOPEZ shows up at her place to clean her apartment and film A short marketing video thats now on YouTube.

She looks nothing like she did in high school but deep down I still love her.

Whenever I see Brook spotting up for 3 in the corner I think of what could have been with her. And I dont often tear up physically. But emotionally I do. I can't even bring myself to watch the video of Brook cleaning her apartment. He dusts the high shelves for her because she's only 5'1.

I love you Melissa

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]RealGM mobile app[/url]

Lol classic.....I will remember you forever, thanks
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#22 » by Mylie10 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:31 am

Maybe Brook was bought out and he's going to the Warriors.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
ElodyTamTam
Junior
And1: 329

Post#23 » by ElodyTamTam » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:38 am

KyrieEarthing wrote:So I had this huge crush on this girl in 8th grade. All summer long im like doing sit ups thinking when I come back to high school im gonna pull this chick. Remember this is before the internet so we all thought eating weight gainer from GNC and doing sit ups was the key to a woman's heart.

So I'm sitting there chatting with her on aol instant messenger like every night. Her dad is a surgeon so she's rich so she's out shopping a lot. While I'm getting hit up to go raccoon hunting or play street fighter 2 all night.

Anyway I get back to school 9th grade. I'm sitting in front of her. Acting up in class. Growing my hair out. Whatever it takes. But all she cares about are the senior guys. Meanwhile her best friend has sprouted 34c's. So I end up dating her instead. All the while in love with the original girl but hey my gf is giving it up and her dad is rich. Like rich rich. Sold a software business in the 90s.

The original girl finally professes her love to me when I'm 20 or so. I been waiting forever for this but I turn her down im in a 5 year relationship.

Fast forward im 21. Rich girl dumps me bc I'm an alcoholic scumbag who barely know she exist. So I move to NYC to be with my true love. It last less than 2 weeks. She has cats and a 375 sq ft apartment. And she's like dry humping me every night telling me it cant work. I'm real confused. I even have money now why doesn't she love me?

Anyway fast forward like ten years later she wins a contest in Brooklyn and BROOK FREAKING LOPEZ shows up at her place to clean her apartment and film A short marketing video thats now on YouTube.

Whenever I see Brook spotting up for 3 in the corner I think of what could have been with her. And I dont often tear up physically. But emotionally I do. I can't even bring myself to watch the video of Brook cleaning her apartment. He dusts the high shelves for her because she's only 5'1.

I love you Melissa

Posts like this are the very reason social media / forums exist.
BillessuR6
General Manager
And1: 2,481

Post#24 » by BillessuR6 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:51 am

:lol: This turned into a great thread...
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,177

Post#25 » by LAKESHOW » Thu Feb 1, 2018 8:05 am

Lavar told him, he wasn't as good as his Lithunians
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#26 » by Mich3006 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 8:14 am

I love you Melissa

I was waiting the whole time for the "don´t let you distract..." thing :lol:

Anyway, you had a adventurous lovelife bro.
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,202

Post#27 » by Papi_swav » Thu Feb 1, 2018 8:15 am

I love you Melissa

Bro, I just seen how she looks and all I can say is really ?!! You was in love with Velma from Scooby Doo ? I definitely don't want to see what the friend looks like, sorry to say :lol:
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,372

Post#28 » by Dominator83 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 8:32 am

I love you Melissa

Awesome effing story

One funny contradiction though: you said this was before the Internet, then follow it up with "we were chatting on AOL instant messenger" :lol: but I get the gist of it. Back then people didn't just Google everything
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
ImSlower
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,415

Post#29 » by ImSlower » Thu Feb 1, 2018 9:39 am

We all have a Melissa, somewhere. Cheers to that.
markjay
Starter
And1: 1,608

Post#30 » by markjay » Thu Feb 1, 2018 10:05 am

Come on guys, let’s get this thread into the RealGM Basketball forum Hall of Fame!!!
RakimAbdulJabar
Analyst
And1: 4,180

Post#31 » by RakimAbdulJabar » Thu Feb 1, 2018 10:54 am

In his defense he never claimed she was attractive
willywazza
Bench Warmer
And1: 412

Post#32 » by willywazza » Thu Feb 1, 2018 10:59 am

This must be the clip.
benultimate
Bench Warmer
And1: 856

Post#33 » by benultimate » Thu Feb 1, 2018 11:30 am

I would have made it work with the busty girl
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,372

Post#34 » by Dominator83 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 11:32 am

benultimate wrote:Image

I would have made it work with the busty girl

Burn
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
BackseatBoss
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,269

Post#35 » by BackseatBoss » Thu Feb 1, 2018 12:38 pm

Guys, you do understand that looks aren’t everything? She might look average to most of you, but the personality of a girl can make you lose your mind much more than just the looks.
infinite11285
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,413

Post#36 » by infinite11285 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 12:46 pm

Thread deserves a Sticky, mods. :lol:
ThatBoyNick
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,415

Post#37 » by ThatBoyNick » Thu Feb 1, 2018 12:48 pm

BackseatBoss wrote:Guys, you do understand that looks aren’t everything? She might look average to most of you, but the personality of a girl can make you lose your mind much more than just the looks.

Naw man this the internet, you know the majority of forum goers are banging super models.
Sofia
GOTB: Mean Girls
And1: 30,568

Post#38 » by Sofia » Thu Feb 1, 2018 12:52 pm

I love you Melissa

We got a new all time great. :bowdown:

assphalt and elementals
Outdoor holds millions
Bring your pets
Pisscum Maytricks
GreenApple wordsmith
Kidd getting fired ballboy
I love you Melissa
President of the Grady Dick Fanclub - top ****
President of the Pharmcat Fanclub
President of the GreatWhiteStiff Fanclub - go stiffies!
Bleed-Green
Sophomore
And1: 102

Post#39 » by Bleed-Green » Thu Feb 1, 2018 12:52 pm

I love you Melissa

DownToBuck, is that you?
Saint_Killa
Rookie
And1: 2,000

Post#40 » by Saint_Killa » Thu Feb 1, 2018 12:56 pm

I love you Melissa

This could very well be one of the best posts of this calendar year.. 8-) :lol:
Never stop believin

Return to The General Board