Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

JustMoe
Assistant Coach
And1: 547

Re: Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench? 

Post#81 » by JustMoe » Thu Feb 1, 2018 5:57 pm

Just wanted to participate in this epic thread. Thanks for sharing your story KyrieEarthing, we definitely all have our own Melissa somewhere :hug: :beer:
Raptors fan through good and (mostly) bad times since 1995

2019: The year hell froze over
KyrieEarthing
Junior
And1: 577

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Did Brook Lopez cry on the bench? 

Post#82 » by KyrieEarthing » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:01 pm

Papi_swav wrote:
KyrieEarthing wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:Bro, I just seen how she looks and all I can say is really ?!! You was in love with Velma from Scooby Doo ? I definitely don't want to see what the friend looks like, sorry to say
For you young guns out there. You'll understand this when you're older but the correlation between what a chick looks like at age 14 and then in her mid 30s isn't nearly as strong as you think.

This is why I dont recommend marrying young. (Or at all really)

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]RealGM mobile app[/url]

Well then again, some people do age better than others. Thank God I got good genes.
Her mom was a smokeshow. I went after that too. Rolled the dice and came up snake eyes on that combo

codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,504

Post#83 » by codydaze » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:01 pm

Thread took a sharp left and I love it lmao. Epic story.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#84 » by TMU » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:08 pm

Can we please go back to why Brook Lopez cried?

Thread went "north" pretty quickly. Epic. :nod:
Mister Ze
RealGM
And1: 23,201

Post#85 » by Mister Ze » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:09 pm

After KyrieEarthing's post I don't think anyone cared about whether Brook Lopez was crying
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#86 » by TMU » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:11 pm

codydaze wrote:Thread took a sharp left and I love it lmao. Epic story.

Jinx. Well not quite, but similar sentiments. :wink:
mitrandil20
Bench Warmer
And1: 524

Post#87 » by mitrandil20 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:24 pm

KyrieEarthing wrote:So I had this huge crush on this girl in 8th grade. All summer long im like doing sit ups thinking when I come back to high school im gonna pull this chick. Remember this is before the internet so we all thought eating weight gainer from GNC and doing sit ups was the key to a woman's heart.

So I'm sitting there chatting with her on aol instant messenger like every night. Her dad is a surgeon so she's rich so she's out shopping a lot. While I'm getting hit up to go raccoon hunting or play street fighter 2 all night.

Anyway I get back to school 9th grade. I'm sitting in front of her. Acting up in class. Growing my hair out. Whatever it takes. But all she cares about are the senior guys. Meanwhile her best friend has sprouted 34c's. So I end up dating her instead. All the while in love with the original girl but hey my gf is giving it up and her dad is rich. Like rich rich. Sold a software business in the 90s.

The original girl finally professes her love to me when I'm 20 or so. I been waiting forever for this but I turn her down im in a 5 year relationship.

Fast forward im 21. Rich girl dumps me bc I'm an alcoholic scumbag who barely know she exist. So I move to NYC to be with my true love. It last less than 2 weeks. She has cats and a 375 sq ft apartment. And she's like dry humping me every night telling me it cant work. I'm real confused. I even have money now why doesn't she love me?

Anyway fast forward like ten years later she wins a contest in Brooklyn and BROOK FREAKING LOPEZ shows up at her place to clean her apartment and film A short marketing video thats now on YouTube.

She looks nothing like she did in high school but deep down I still love her.

Whenever I see Brook spotting up for 3 in the corner I think of what could have been with her. And I dont often tear up physically. But emotionally I do. I can't even bring myself to watch the video of Brook cleaning her apartment. He dusts the high shelves for her because she's only 5'1.

I love you Melissa

I love you KyrieEarthing
zronv7
Starter
And1: 1,191

Post#88 » by zronv7 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:40 pm

KyrieEarthing wrote:So I had this huge crush on this girl in 8th grade. All summer long im like doing sit ups thinking when I come back to high school im gonna pull this chick. Remember this is before the internet so we all thought eating weight gainer from GNC and doing sit ups was the key to a woman's heart.

So I'm sitting there chatting with her on aol instant messenger like every night. Her dad is a surgeon so she's rich so she's out shopping a lot. While I'm getting hit up to go raccoon hunting or play street fighter 2 all night.

Anyway I get back to school 9th grade. I'm sitting in front of her. Acting up in class. Growing my hair out. Whatever it takes. But all she cares about are the senior guys. Meanwhile her best friend has sprouted 34c's. So I end up dating her instead. All the while in love with the original girl but hey my gf is giving it up and her dad is rich. Like rich rich. Sold a software business in the 90s.

The original girl finally professes her love to me when I'm 20 or so. I been waiting forever for this but I turn her down im in a 5 year relationship.

Fast forward im 21. Rich girl dumps me bc I'm an alcoholic scumbag who barely know she exist. So I move to NYC to be with my true love. It last less than 2 weeks. She has cats and a 375 sq ft apartment. And she's like dry humping me every night telling me it cant work. I'm real confused. I even have money now why doesn't she love me?

Anyway fast forward like ten years later she wins a contest in Brooklyn and BROOK FREAKING LOPEZ shows up at her place to clean her apartment and film A short marketing video thats now on YouTube.

Whenever I see Brook spotting up for 3 in the corner I think of what could have been with her. And I dont often tear up physically. But emotionally I do. I can't even bring myself to watch the video of Brook cleaning her apartment. He dusts the high shelves for her because she's only 5'1.

I love you Melissa

her apartment wasn't the only thing he was cleaning up
Bertrob
RealGM
And1: 8,821

Post#89 » by Bertrob » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:40 pm

please buyout my man and get him to NO
playaloc916
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,290

Post#90 » by playaloc916 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 6:50 pm

Came in expecting a funny clip of Brook Lopez crying, left feeling like I was a part of a thread that will go down in RealGM history.
SMTBSI
RealGM
And1: 25,281

Post#91 » by SMTBSI » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:02 pm

Sofia wrote:
KyrieEarthing wrote:
Spoiler:
So I had this huge crush on this girl in 8th grade. All summer long im like doing sit ups thinking when I come back to high school im gonna pull this chick. Remember this is before the internet so we all thought eating weight gainer from GNC and doing sit ups was the key to a woman's heart.

I love you Melissa

We got a new all time great. :bowdown:

assphalt and elementals
Outdoor holds millions
Bring your pets
Pisscum Maytricks
GreenApple wordsmith
Kidd getting fired ballboy
I love you Melissa

JonW138
09/11/14
Never Forget
WestbrookGOATed
Veteran
And1: 2,381

Post#92 » by WestbrookGOATed » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:11 pm

benultimate wrote:Image

I would have made it work with the busty girl
I think she's kinda cute lol
pverona
Junior
And1: 81

Post#93 » by pverona » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:26 pm

Wtf she looks like the exorcist.

Regardless, you should time travel that pooty.
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,668

Post#94 » by -Sammy- » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:35 pm

Scuall wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:
KyrieEarthing wrote:Remember this is before the internet...

...So I'm sitting there chatting with her on aol instant messenger like every night.

What was AOL like before the internet?

OK first of all, awesome story. I thought I was on Reddit for awhile.

And yes, there was an AOL before they allowed access to Internet. I was an AOL member from about 1993-96. For it's early years it was a glorified and expensive bbs-type platform. Chat, trivia rooms, and media sharing was what brought on the initial members and actual external access didn't exist until later.

Dammit, man; your accurate recollection of the facts really takes the snap out of my snarky comment.
zero2hero
Senior
And1: 487

Post#95 » by zero2hero » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:45 pm

And I was thinking to myself, "How the hell did a thread about Brook Lopez crying go to 5 pages?"
MHeatfan
Sophomore
And1: 120

Post#96 » by MHeatfan » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:50 pm

almost need to see the first gf to understand if he f'ed up bad by being a drunken turd.
JustMoe
Assistant Coach
And1: 547

Post#97 » by JustMoe » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:57 pm

mitrandil20 wrote:

I love you Melissa

I love you KyrieEarthing

Plot twist: turns out Melissa has a RealGM account! :party:
Raptors fan through good and (mostly) bad times since 1995

2019: The year hell froze over
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#98 » by Mich3006 » Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:59 pm

John Murdoch wrote:
Celtics fan goes on rant about the raps. Good read :D

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1665383

:o :lol:
Edrees
RealGM
And1: 11,133

Post#99 » by Edrees » Thu Feb 1, 2018 8:03 pm

Too bad Brooke isn't nearly as good at cleaning up the glass as he is cleaning apartments.

Now i'm gonna picture this tragic love story every time I see Brook spot up for 3 as well.

I resonate so much with the parts about doing sit ups and chatting on aol instant messenger as my main plays for going for girls in middle school :lol:
Getembuck
Sophomore
And1: 29

Post#100 » by Getembuck » Thu Feb 1, 2018 8:04 pm

I love you Melissa

https://www.netsdaily.com/2016/5/28/11804882/sweeping-the-boards-and-other-surfaces-with-brook-lopez

Cheer up you dodged a bullet....

Return to The General Board