Moderator: TyCobb

Ralnor
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 544

Keeper question 

Post#1 » by Ralnor » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:53 am

Hey everyone,

I am in a 10 team standard roto 5 X 5 league and we can keep up too three players.

There is 4 OF spots, along with 2B/SS and 1B/3B, and two util spots.

I am unsure on who I should keep out of this group.

Anthony Rizzo
Freddie Freeman
Corey Seager
Giancarlo Stanton
Mookie Betts
George Springer
Stephen Strasburg

Thanks everyone for your opinion.
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,061

Re: Keeper question 

Post#2 » by insfo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:08 pm

lol, nice problem to have!

The no-brainers would be Stanton & Betts. I have a thing for shortstops, so Seager would be my 3rd choice. But you can't go wrong with Rizzo too. If you league allows trades for non-keeper players, you should definitely be trying to see if Seager or Rizzo gets you the most back. GL.
Ralnor
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Re: RE: Re: Keeper question 

Post#3 » by Ralnor » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:56 pm

insfo wrote:lol, nice problem to have!

The no-brainers would be Stanton & Betts. I have a thing for shortstops, so Seager would be my 3rd choice. But you can't go wrong with Rizzo too. If you league allows trades for non-keeper players, you should definitely be trying to see if Seager or Rizzo gets you the most back. GL.

Yeah I made a trade during the past season that involves Josh Donaldson and others that brought me back Stanton, Freeman, and others.

Try to see if I can get a good player from someone for the package of Seager and Rizzo?
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,061

Post#4 » by insfo » Mon Jun 4, 2018 9:21 pm

Ralnor wrote:

Yeah I made a trade during the past season that involves Josh Donaldson and others that brought me back Stanton, Freeman, and others.

Try to see if I can get a good player from someone for the package of Seager and Rizzo?

Whom did you end up keeping? Hopefully not Seager :D
Ralnor
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#5 » by Ralnor » Mon Jun 4, 2018 9:28 pm

insfo wrote:
Ralnor wrote:

Whom did you end up keeping? Hopefully not Seager :D

I kept Stanton, Betts, and George

Return to Fantasy Baseball