ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Avengers: Infinity War Trailer

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

GEOLINK
General Manager
And1: 8,312

Re: OT: Avengers: Infinity War Trailer 

Post#121 » by GEOLINK » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:04 pm

I just want to see Thanos throwing the moon footage in clear HD already.
Marty McFly
RealGM
And1: 9,343

Post#122 » by Marty McFly » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:17 pm

GEOLINK wrote:I just want to see Thanos throwing the moon footage in clear HD already.

batman voice

YOU WILL.
Guano wrote:Fourni3r forgetting he has Bob cousy handles

Woodsanity wrote:Imagine trusting a team with World B Flat on it without Lebron keeping him in check.
GEOLINK
General Manager

Post#123 » by GEOLINK » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:30 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
GEOLINK wrote:I just want to see Thanos throwing the moon footage in clear HD already.

batman voice

YOU WILL.

The GIF could be useful for the draft lottery thread.
nedleeds
General Manager
And1: 7,676

Post#124 » by nedleeds » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:04 pm

X2: Directors Cut is the only remotely watchable X-Men movie; unless you consider Deadpool an X-Men movie. Deadpool was watchable because the humor was great, but it wasn't overly interesting.
Zenzibar wrote:Nevertheless, Payton is not a finished product yet and unless the team moves him in a couple of weeks, I anticipate him trending upward with this coaching staff.
Crackerjack465
Senior
And1: 673

Post#125 » by Crackerjack465 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Read on Twitter

Just dropped.

:o

Honestly, I'm not sure where to start. No hulk in the video, but a lot of Hulk-Buster (I'm guessing Banner is inside?)
Marty McFly
RealGM

Post#126 » by Marty McFly » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:55 pm

GEOLINK wrote:
Marty McFly wrote:

batman voice

YOU WILL.

****, I guess I was wrong.

Woodsanity wrote:Imagine trusting a team with World B Flat on it without Lebron keeping him in check.
Marty McFly
RealGM

Post#127 » by Marty McFly » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:56 pm

I’m not ready for this ****. :lol:

PeoplesChamp
Bench Warmer
And1: 943

Post#128 » by PeoplesChamp » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:57 pm

PeoplesChamp wrote:No more speculation, theories or even trailers for me. I’m locked in and ready. And I’m setting my expectations to “HIGHEST” knowing Marvel will deliver.

I followed this up by watching the latest trailer....

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Post#129 » by dakomish23 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:13 pm

Crackerjack465 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Just dropped.

:o

Honestly, I'm not sure where to start. No hulk in the video, but a lot of Hulk-Buster (I'm guessing Banner is inside?)

Read on Twitter
?s=21
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
Boss_
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 233

Post#130 » by Boss_ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:33 pm

my body is ready

Marty McFly
RealGM

Post#131 » by Marty McFly » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:42 pm

I haven't even seen the film yet and I'm already annoyed we're not getting a trilogy out of the storyline.

GEOLINK
General Manager

Post#132 » by GEOLINK » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
GEOLINK wrote:
Marty McFly wrote:

batman voice

YOU WILL.

****, I guess I was wrong.

Disappointed we didn’t get it. Guess the scene needed more CGI work and wasn’t ready for the trailer.
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,442

Post#133 » by RHODEY » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:03 pm

DC needs to wave the white flag and propose an Avengers vs JLA crossover. It's their only hope :)
EnigmatiC
General Manager
And1: 1,477

Post#134 » by EnigmatiC » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:17 pm

God damn thats looks incredible
Marty McFly
RealGM

Post#135 » by Marty McFly » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:22 pm

Marty McFly
RealGM

Post#136 » by Marty McFly » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:08 pm

RHODEY wrote:DC needs to wave the white flag and propose an Avengers vs JLA crossover. It's their only hope :)

nah bruh, they just need to be consistent. they shat the bed with justice league, but man of steel and wonder woman have been good to decent films. suicide squad was a hiccup that shouldn't have ever happened, and BvS should have been a batman movie. they need to learn how to trim the fat and stop throwing **** at the wall hoping it sticks.

also, they just announced that Ava Duvurnay is going to direct a 'New Gods' movie. I'm hyped. that's the film i wanted them to make, for the same reason I'm so hyped about Thanos' history in IW.

They're going to set Darkseid up right, before they going into JL2.

RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,442

Post#137 » by RHODEY » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
RHODEY wrote:DC needs to wave the white flag and propose an Avengers vs JLA crossover. It's their only hope :)

nah bruh, they just need to be consistent. they shat the bed with justice league, but man of steel and wonder woman have been good to decent films. suicide squad was a hiccup that shouldn't have ever happened, and BvS should have been a batman movie. they need to learn how to trim the fat and stop throwing **** at the wall hoping it sticks.

also, they just announced that Ava Duvurnay is going to direct a 'New Gods' movie. I'm hyped. that's the film i wanted them to make, for the same reason I'm so hyped about Thanos' history in IW.

They better , cause Marvel just keeps leveling up :)
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#138 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:24 pm

They need to stop meddling with directors and let them follow their vision (also release the Snyder cut for JL). BVS Extended is perfect and I'm sure Snyder's JL would have been fantastic as well (especially from everything I've read that's been leaked). I'm sure Aquaman is going to kill it, I have high hopes for Shazam, WW2 is going to be great, and The Flash will as well (curious what they're going to do with the Flashpoint story because it's clear they aren't adapting it completely). New Gods will be cool and I'm sure the other rumored projects will be good as well (so happy Whedon is out of Batgirl). Kind of sucks that Darkseid was featured in a film before Thanos considering Thanos was ripped off of his character. :wink:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways, Avengers looks fantastic and I can't wait to see it. I think BP was either my favorite or second favorite movie of all time (in contention with BVS Extended), so I have high hopes for this one as the movie is coming in HOT. I'd like to see them not make the same movie what seems like every time, but if the money works I doubt they'll change it.

Hopefully Avengers kills it and DC levels up too because the competition is great for everyone. DC will forever be my favorite comic line, but Marvel is also damn good. I'd like to see them all succeed.
Marty McFly
RealGM

Post#139 » by Marty McFly » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:30 pm

RHODEY wrote:
Marty McFly wrote:

They better , cause Marvel just keeps leveling up :)
i don't care about bragging rights bruh.

Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,589

Post#140 » by Meat » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:31 pm

why? snyders gone and they have wheadon now, they're about to pull a 180

Return to New York Knicks