ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Avengers: Infinity War Trailer

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Re: OT: Avengers: Infinity War Trailer 

Post#141 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Meat wrote:
RHODEY wrote:DC needs to wave the white flag and propose an Avengers vs JLA crossover. It's their only hope :)

why? snyders gone and they have wheadon now, they're about to pull a 180

Whedon isn't a good thing. Also, he's out. Thankfully he removed himself from Batgirl because he didn't have a story.

And for all the garbage Snyder got, he had a damn good vision, delivered 100% on MOS and BVS extended, and would have delivered on JL as well if he wasn't forced out by the WB Execs...which goes back to my point from my previous post that they need to stop meddling and let the directors do their thing.
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,551

Post#142 » by Meat » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:56 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:
Meat wrote:
RHODEY wrote:DC needs to wave the white flag and propose an Avengers vs JLA crossover. It's their only hope :)

Whedon isn't a good thing. Also, he's out. Thankfully he removed himself from Batgirl because he didn't have a story.

And for all the garbage Snyder got, he had a damn good vision, delivered 100% on MOS and BVS extended, and would have delivered on JL as well if he wasn't forced out by the WB Execs...which goes back to my point from my previous post that they need to stop meddling and let the directors do their thing.

i firmly disagree, then again i am a massive Snyder hater, and going by reviews so are most people. I think Snyder was the problem
JXL
General Manager
And1: 8,418

Post#143 » by JXL » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:58 pm

MCU continues to churn out damn good movies. Ant-Man and the Wasp will be damn good too.
BIRD UP!
#OGKENOBI

Follow me on X: @sirJXL
Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 4,934

Post#144 » by Jeffrey » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:
Meat wrote:

Bring in the man.....Michael "explosions" Bay. /s
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,290

Post#145 » by RHODEY » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
Marty McFly wrote:
nah bruh, they just need to be consistent. they shat the bed with justice league, but man of steel and wonder woman have been good to decent films. suicide squad was a hiccup that shouldn't have ever happened, and BvS should have been a batman movie. they need to learn how to trim the fat and stop throwing **** at the wall hoping it sticks.

also, they just announced that Ava Duvurnay is going to direct a 'New Gods' movie. I'm hyped. that's the film i wanted them to make, for the same reason I'm so hyped about Thanos' history in IW.

They're going to set Darkseid up right, before they going into JL2.

They better , cause Marvel just keeps leveling up :)
i don't care about bragging rights bruh.

Yeah I hear you, I do like the rivalry though, it's good for both franchises.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,706

Post#146 » by F N 11 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Crackerjack465 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Just dropped.

:o

Honestly, I'm not sure where to start. No hulk in the video, but a lot of Hulk-Buster (I'm guessing Banner is inside?)

Screams like a little girl
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Spree2Houston
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,805

Post#147 » by Spree2Houston » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:56 pm

Thanos looks like a sad puppy
Marty McFly
RealGM
And1: 9,343

Post#148 » by Marty McFly » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:57 pm

Meat wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:
Meat wrote:why? snyders gone and they have wheadon now, they're about to pull a 180

i firmly disagree, then again i am a massive Snyder hater, and going by reviews so are most people. I think Snyder was the problem

i don't think it's fair to cast all the blame on him to be honest. as much as i thought MoS was a decent starting point for a shared universe, they gave him way too power after that film when it wasn't a film that was acclaimed. i don't know why the reaction to him doing a satisfactory job was to give him more responsibility. and WB did it twice.
Guano wrote:Fourni3r forgetting he has Bob cousy handles

Woodsanity wrote:Imagine trusting a team with World B Flat on it without Lebron keeping him in check.
djsunyc
RealGM
And1: 67,162

Post#149 » by djsunyc » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:04 pm

thanos to dceu execs lol.

piecing the 2 trailers together, i think thanos attacks thor's ship. almost kills everyone and has thor in the head grip threatening to kill him unless loki gives him the tesseract. loki hands it over to save thor and thanos kills loki for messing up in the avengers first movie. he will be one of the major deaths.
JXL
General Manager
And1: 8,418

Post#150 » by JXL » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:06 pm

djsunyc wrote:Image

thanos to dceu execs lol.

piecing the 2 trailers together, i think thanos attacks thor's ship. almost kills everyone and has thor in the head grip threatening to kill him unless loki gives him the tesseract. loki hands it over to save thor and thanos kills loki for messing up in the avengers first movie. he will be one of the major deaths.

DISCLAIMER: Don't click on this if you haven't seen Thor: Ragnarok.

Spoiler:
That might be what happened in the post credits scene in Thor: Ragnarok.
BIRD UP!
#OGKENOBI

Follow me on X: @sirJXL
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Post#151 » by Dr. Detfink » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:23 pm

"Your plan is great except one thing, it sucks..."

Sigh. Apparently Peter hasn't realized his plans are pretty awful as well. :lol:
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,237

Post#152 » by Oscirus » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:51 pm

If Loki is a major death, I'd be mighthy disappointed. We need a death from a major character. I assume one death has to be thor or Iron Man. Those two seem to be getting an amazing amount of attention.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
Butch718
RealGM
And1: 6,543

Post#153 » by Butch718 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:38 am

Dr. Detfink wrote:"Your plan is great except one thing, it sucks..."

Sigh. Apparently Peter hasn't realized his plans are pretty awful as well. :lol:

I really want to see Drax and Tony interacting. The most sarcastic character in the MCU attempting to talk to someone that takes everything too literally.

Also, they better have a scene with Banner and Tony talking tech with Shuri. "what else can I fix for you white boys." :lol:
Boss_
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 233

Post#154 » by Boss_ » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:19 am

Oscirus wrote:If Loki is a major death, I'd be mighthy disappointed. We need a death from a major character. I assume one death has to be thor or Iron Man. Those two seem to be getting an amazing amount of attention.

I hope loki doesnt get killed off in future films if thats the case, that guy that plays loki is real good imo, very hateable character

Youre rooting against him one minute, and the next minute youre rooting for him, and the 3rd time you just dont know.

A very jekyll and hyde character, and that actor that plays him is what makes loki, loki imo. Besides that the script for him is always amazing
Boss_
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 233

Post#155 » by Boss_ » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:20 am

Boss_ wrote:
Oscirus wrote:If Loki is a major death, I'd be mighthy disappointed. We need a death from a major character. I assume one death has to be thor or Iron Man. Those two seem to be getting an amazing amount of attention.

I hope loki doesnt get killed off in future films if thats the case, that guy that plays loki is real good imo, very hateable character. If thats the case, hopefully a “suprise guyz im not dead it was a trick” kinda thing in a suprise cameo in a future film if he dies..

Youre rooting against him one minute, and the next minute youre rooting for him, and the 3rd time you just dont know.

A very jekyll and hyde character, and that actor that plays him is what makes loki, loki imo. Besides that the script for him is always amazing
SuperflyKnick
Head Coach
And1: 1,072

Post#156 » by SuperflyKnick » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:22 am

I don’t know about anyone else ...but best trailer to drop ever ... can’t wait
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 19,917

Post#157 » by blueNorange » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:12 am

i really hope the casual movie goers accept the next phase without some of the known marketable names.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,290

Post#158 » by RHODEY » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:20 am

blueNorange wrote:i really hope the casual movie goers accept the next phase without some of the known marketable names.

I wont accept the next phase if they kill off Ironman or Thor, they can just kill off someone useless like Hawkeye and call it a day.
Marty McFly
RealGM
And1: 9,343

Post#159 » by Marty McFly » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:37 am

RHODEY wrote:
blueNorange wrote:i really hope the casual movie goers accept the next phase without some of the known marketable names.

I wont except the next phase if they kill off Ironman or Thor, they can just kill off someone useless like Hawkeye and call it a day.

hawkeye has a family, man. :lol:
Guano wrote:Fourni3r forgetting he has Bob cousy handles

Woodsanity wrote:Imagine trusting a team with World B Flat on it without Lebron keeping him in check.
GEOLINK
General Manager
And1: 8,310

Post#160 » by GEOLINK » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:39 am

Why has Hawkeye become such a big deal? Is this the new meme? Cause Hawkeye wasn’t **** till he was snubbed off the promo for IW.

Return to New York Knicks