Off topic thread

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: Off topic thread 

Post#381 » by bondom34 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 3:43 am

MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#382 » by spearsy23 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 4:08 am

bondom34 wrote:
Osirus89 wrote::D YES Philly did it!
I'll gladly take the Thunder loss if NE loses also.

Same! Just done with ESPN slurping Brady.

I'm not much of a football fan so it's a lot easier to just recognize greatness without the bitterness, and he certainly deserves some slurping.

On another note, Matt Patricia is going to be the next in the long line of failed Belicheck disciples. The dude's defense is so overrated.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#383 » by bondom34 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 4:40 am

spearsy23 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
Osirus89 wrote::D YES Philly did it!
I'll gladly take the Thunder loss if NE loses also.

Same! Just done with ESPN slurping Brady.

I'm not much of a football fan so it's a lot easier to just recognize greatness without the bitterness, and he certainly deserves some slurping.

On another note, Matt Patricia is going to be the next in the long line of failed Belicheck disciples. The dude's defense is so overrated.

TBH I'd still take him over Jeff Schwartz.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#384 » by bondom34 » Tue Feb 6, 2018 1:50 am

bondom34 wrote:Cloverfied sequel. Nice.

There's a reason this was a Netflix release.
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,060

Post#385 » by slick_watts » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:58 pm

JIMMY GAROPPOLO
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#386 » by bondom34 » Fri Mar 2, 2018 5:06 am

The end of UVA UL was mind blowing.

And Altered Carbon is awesome.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#387 » by bondom34 » Mon Mar 5, 2018 11:24 pm

Just finished Altered Carbon and it may be my new favorite Netflix show.
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Post#388 » by Andre Roberstan » Tue Mar 6, 2018 12:07 am

bondom34 wrote:Just finished Altered Carbon and it may be my new favorite Netflix show.

Poe is fantastic.

I'm a huge sucker for anything cyberpunk.
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,060

Post#389 » by slick_watts » Tue Mar 6, 2018 12:13 am

Andre Roberstan wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Just finished Altered Carbon and it may be my new favorite Netflix show.

Poe is fantastic.

i've been waiting for a snow crash movie or television show since i was 15.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#390 » by bondom34 » Tue Mar 6, 2018 3:43 am

Andre Roberstan wrote:

Poe is fantastic.

Lizzie kicking ass in the finale was awesome. Poe was really cool too, it was John Wick with more nudity, in sci fi version.
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#391 » by Andre Roberstan » Wed Mar 7, 2018 3:43 pm

slick_watts wrote:
Andre Roberstan wrote:

Poe is fantastic.

i've been waiting for a snow crash movie or television show since i was 15.

Anything Stephenson, TBH.

I don't know how there hasn't been a Snow Crash film. Or a Neuromancer film. The closest we got to a Neuromancer film is Johnny Mnemonic. Apparently there's a Neuromancer script out there (developed in tandem with Gibson), but it's been stuck in development hell for years.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#392 » by bondom34 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:04 am

Lets go UMBC!
getrichordie
General Manager
And1: 2,309

Post#393 » by getrichordie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:28 pm

My damn town just got wrecked by tornadoes. I’m so lucky to be alive. No power but everything else is fine. 3 tornadoes passed through my small little town and no casualties reported but the damage is incredible. I cannot believe my eyes.

I definitely have a new appreciation for tornado safety & preparedness as well as for our first responders.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
[twitter] @thunderdustin
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,212

Post#394 » by ThunderBolt » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:42 pm

getrichordie wrote:My damn town just got wrecked by tornadoes. I’m so lucky to be alive. No power but everything else is fine. 3 tornadoes passed through my small little town and no casualties reported but the damage is incredible. I cannot believe my eyes.

I definitely have a new appreciation for tornado safety & preparedness as well as for our first responders.

Where are you at? My in laws live in Newcastle, ok where the Moore tornadoes always start. It’s crazy what they’ve seen.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#395 » by bondom34 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:52 pm

getrichordie wrote:My damn town just got wrecked by tornadoes. I’m so lucky to be alive. No power but everything else is fine. 3 tornadoes passed through my small little town and no casualties reported but the damage is incredible. I cannot believe my eyes.

Glad you're safe man. Stay that way
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#396 » by getrichordie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Knrstz wrote:

Where are you at? My in laws live in Newcastle, ok where the Moore tornadoes always start. It’s crazy what they’ve seen.

Northeast Alabama. I’ve been living here close to 20 years and I’ve never seen this level of destruction. I’m still kind of in shock from going through the tornadoes last night. I got caught in the middle of 3 of them on the way back from work. Stupid me was on the road because my parents said the town was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
[twitter] @thunderdustin
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,212

Post#397 » by ThunderBolt » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:22 pm

getrichordie wrote:
Knrstz wrote:

Northeast Alabama. I’ve been living here close to 20 years and I’ve never seen this level of destruction. I’m still kind of in shock from going through the tornadoes last night. I got caught in the middle of 3 of them on the way back from work. Stupid me was on the road because my parents said the town was fine.

Scary stuff. My work has a center in Orlando Florida and we have a broadcast that they were all seeking shelter. It makes me want to put in a storm shelter at our house.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#398 » by Andre Roberstan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:58 pm

getrichordie wrote:
Knrstz wrote:

Stay safe, man. Seen enough of them locally.
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#399 » by getrichordie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Andre Roberstan wrote:
getrichordie wrote:
Knrstz wrote:Where are you at? My in laws live in Newcastle, ok where the Moore tornadoes always start. It’s crazy what they’ve seen.

Stay safe, man. Seen enough of them locally.

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate the responses from everyone. The silver lining is that it is really bringing the community together and I feel like that is much needed. 0 reporter storm-related fatalities out of the coroners office so that’s a huge win even though they have yet to do a secondary sweep of the area. A handful of people are still trapped from what I know, but I don’t know to what extent “trapped” means.

This is honestly the first time I can truly say that I feel lucky to be alive.

[twitter] @thunderdustin
Osirus89
Starter
And1: 2,016

Post#400 » by Osirus89 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:07 am

If Villanova keeps progressing through the bracket, that will be the only thing I chose correctly.

If this isn't the NCAA tournament that makes people completely give up hope in regards to making a bracket, I don't know what will.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder