What leagues are seriously worth watching right now?

Moderator: THE J0KER

JazzUte88
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,036

What leagues are seriously worth watching right now? 

Post#1 » by JazzUte88 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:05 pm

We got the G League playoffs (I'll tune in), EuroLeague playoffs coming up, Chinese Basketball Association finals are about to start up soon, anything else worthwhile?
lavta
Sophomore
And1: 508

Re: What are leagues are seriously worth watching right now? 

Post#2 » by lavta » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:38 am

EuroCup finals start on April 10th. But don’t know if that date counts as “right now”. And Adriatic League playoffs continue.

I think it depends on the person. From my perspective, if G-League playoffs and CBA finals count as worthwhile, then there’s no shortage of domestic league games one can watch during this time period.

It depends on how you define worthwhile, I guess. I’m not sure I can even count the number of competitions in Europe that are being played at a level better than CBA, but most of them would consist of domestic leagues and majority of those are at the regular season stage. If level of the competition and quality of games are the vital things, then as I said, there’s no shortage of domestic games I personally would prefer to watch over GLeague playoffs and CBA finals. However if someone else defines wortwhile as and by the importance of the games to respective teams competing, then CBA finals and GLeague playoffs would be more worthwhile than better domestic leagues’ regular season games.
JazzUte88
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,036

Re: What are leagues are seriously worth watching right now? 

Post#3 » by JazzUte88 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:05 am

lavta wrote:EuroCup finals start on April 10th. But don’t know if that date counts as “right now”. And Adriatic League playoffs continue.

I think it depends on the person. From my perspective, if G-League playoffs and CBA finals count as worthwhile, then there’s no shortage of domestic league games one can watch during this time period.

It depends on how you define worthwhile, I guess. I’m not sure I can even count the number of competitions in Europe that are being played at a level better than CBA, but most of them would consist of domestic leagues and majority of those are at the regular season stage. If level of the competition and quality of games are the vital things, then as I said, there’s no shortage of domestic games I personally would prefer to watch over GLeague playoffs and CBA finals. However if someone else defines wortwhile as and by the importance of the games to respective teams competing, then CBA finals and GLeague playoffs would be more worthwhile than better domestic leagues’ regular season games.

A league with a good mix of international and American talent besides the obvious EuroLeague.

Return to International Basketball