ImageImageImageImageImage

TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) GOT A LOPSIDED TRADE? Post it here so we can sneer and lob derision at you..

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

zero2hero
Senior
And1: 487

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) Urptors homers post here. 

Post#881 » by zero2hero » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:50 pm

cuck·old
ˈkəkəld, ˈkəkōld
noun archaic
1. to hire another a man as your brand ambassador even though he openly supports other teams

AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,151

Post#882 » by AFM » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:53 am

I'm getting into cuckoldry myself.
ozthegap
Senior
And1: 159

Post#883 » by ozthegap » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:48 pm

AFM wrote:I'm getting into cuckoldry myself.

smh... on second thought I volunteer
Yeezus_
RealGM
And1: 13,740

Post#884 » by Yeezus_ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:08 pm

zero2hero wrote:cuck·old
ˈkəkəld, ˈkəkōld
noun archaic
1. to hire another a man as your brand ambassador even though he openly supports other teams

lol whats wrong with doing that. He has friends in the league. He roots for the Raptors when the Cavs or Warriors play us. It's a brotherhod. Yall take that too seriously.
Yeezy SZN approaching
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,151

Post#885 » by AFM » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:39 pm

ozthegap wrote:

You fck me and my girl watches OK brother HH
BigA
Analyst
And1: 997

Post#886 » by BigA » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:58 pm

AFM wrote:
ozthegap wrote:

bakafool
RealGM
And1: 4,651

Post#887 » by bakafool » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:07 am

Fck you guys are a pain in the ass. This series is not going to be easy.
Noooo!!! Not Possible! Not Possible! - Comcast commentator after the shot by Mo Peterson.
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,272

Post#888 » by Raps in 4 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:36 am

long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:Raptor fans really need to soul search and ask themselves “what’s up with Anenomby’s shorts?”

Spoiler:
VinBaker6
RealGM
And1: 61,808

Post#889 » by VinBaker6 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:05 am

You guys are trash

S/O to TZ!
ozthegap
Senior
And1: 159

Post#890 » by ozthegap » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:59 am

BigA wrote:
AFM wrote:
ozthegap wrote:

Erm... that's not the way I was expecting it to go, but alright. I'm using a strap-on, though don't want doodoo on my dick :( :lol:
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,992

Post#891 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Game one it was great that Toronto was given a free pass by the referees.

If they had lost their game 7 man somebody might had a breakdown.

I just hope they put those Canadian dollars or Pounds or whatever the currency is up there in the coffers of the officiating crew.

Canadian bacon and maple syrup and free food for the refs after game 1.

Kyle Lowry needs to go into the acting profession after the NBA is over.

Either that or he needs to take up olympic diving... I would give him a 9.5 on the dive he took after Scott bumped him.

The flagrant foul change the whole game and I'm kind of glad that all the season the Raptors had where they going 59 games or 56 games paid off. They deserve that home cooking.

Since this is the troll Fred all I believe is Toronto's not that good.

I am glad they are the Wizards first-round opponent even if the Wizards get swept. Why? They left the Wizards open the number of times. Ibaka is old and Jonas is not a rim protector. Poetll is not that good yet... Same with Siakim. Derozans pretty good but he's no Superstar.

Lowry is not as good as John Wall. Scott Brooks is too stupid to realize that even Ty Lawson Canal play Kyle Lowry...

I believe the Wizards are just as good or better than Toronto but Casey is a better coach than Scott Brooks. Wall is the best player on the floor by a mile. Bradley Beal and Otto Porter should be better but this coach might not get the most out of them. Even Marcin Gortat can out play Toronto's frontcourt at times.

I really like OG Anunoby and Delon Wright! I love the fact that Toronto's coach used 10 players!!!

I hope Dwayne Casey does finally win a Playoff round if the Wizards or not to advance.
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) Urptors homers post here. 

Post#892 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:32 pm

bakafool wrote:Fck you guys are a pain in the ass. This series is not going to be easy.
I agree.

Washington is a b**** for you guys to be playing. It seems like the Wizards truly believe they are better than your team. We shall see.
Bye bye Beal.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,703

Re: RE: Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) Urptors homers post here. 

Post#893 » by montestewart » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
bakafool wrote:Fck you guys are a pain in the ass. This series is not going to be easy.
I agree.

Washington is a b**** for you guys to be playing. It seems like the Wizards truly believe they are better than your team. We shall see.

Wizards keep thinking they're better than a lot of teams. Hope that confidence pays off somewhere.
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,464

Post#894 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:00 pm

VinBaker6 wrote:You guys are trash

We agree.
In Rizzo we trust
TheBabyMaker
Starter
And1: 852

Post#895 » by TheBabyMaker » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:45 pm

VinBaker6 wrote:You guys are trash

This is Weak, we even know that. Come better son
CoachD
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,820

Post#896 » by CoachD » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Game one it was great that Toronto was given a free pass by the referees.

I just hope they put those Canadian dollars or Pounds or whatever the currency is up there in the coffers of the officiating crew.

Either that or he needs to take up olympic diving... I would give him a 9.5 on the dive he took after Scott bumped him.

The flagrant foul change the whole game and I'm kind of glad that all the season the Raptors had where they going 59 games or 56 games paid off. They deserve that home cooking.

I am glad they are the Wizards first-round opponent even if the Wizards get swept. Why? They left the Wizards open the number of times. Ibaka is old and Jonas is not a rim protector. Poetll is not that good yet... Same with Siakim. Derozans pretty good but he's no Superstar.

Lowry is not as good as John Wall. Scott Brooks is too stupid to realize that even Ty Lawson Canal play Kyle Lowry...

I believe the Wizards are just as good or better than Toronto but Casey is a better coach than Scott Brooks. Wall is the best player on the floor by a mile. Bradley Beal and Otto Porter should be better but this coach might not get the most out of them. Even Marcin Gortat can out play Toronto's frontcourt at times.

I really like OG Anunoby and Delon Wright! I love the fact that Toronto's coach used 10 players!!!

I hope Dwayne Casey does finally win a Playoff round if the Wizards or not to advance.

Ya clearly the refs are screwing the Wiz.
This was called a foul on Miles

AreBe
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,472

Post#897 » by AreBe » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Wizards said there was no need for 'urgency,' then laid an egg in easy Raptors win
Ryan Wolstat: The promise of better attention to detail and a desire to hound the ball didn’t even come close to fruition as Toronto took a 2-0 lead - National Post
“I don’t feel like there’s no desperation, sense of urgency, anything,” said John Wall hours before Game 2 of the Raptors-Wizards series tipped off at the ACC.

Well, maybe there should have been some.

Washington’s defence had not been great in the opener, but it was downright horrific when the squads reconvened.

The promise of better attention to detail and a desire to hound the ball didn’t even come close to fruition. If anything, the Wizards looked even more lost chasing around the Raptors, who created open look after open look in building a massive lead. There was no leaky roof this time, but four beers got splattered courtside in the opening half. Still, the biggest splash was made by Toronto’s offence against the sleep-walking visitors.

http://nationalpost.com/sports/basketball/nba/toronto-raptors/wizards-showed-lack-of-pride-in-easy-raptors-win/wcm/d6f388e9-b1d6-4d60-8749-b3cc39d27c8d

Wizards will need some magic at home to comeback against Raptors
Frank Zicarelli Toronto Sun
There have been more wretched first halves in the history of Wizards franchise, and before that when the franchise was known as the Bullets, but none many could match the capitulation that would unfold in Game 2.

It went from bad to worse to embarrassing to downright pathetic, the Wizards unable to make shots, the team seemingly incapable of making any stops, so little fight, such a huge deficit to overcome.

When a team trails a series 1-0 on the road, most teams try to bounce back by setting the pace, imposing their will and yet there were the Wizards, a team that yielded 44 first-quarter points.

By intermission, Washington trailed 76-58.
http://torontosun.com/sports/basketball/nba/toronto-raptors/wizards-will-need-some-magic-at-home-to-comeback-against-raps
Holy Moses! Take a look! Flesh decayed in every nook! Some rare bits of brain lie here, Mortal loads of beef and beer. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_McKittrick_Ros
AreBe
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,472

Post#898 » by AreBe » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Raptors making believers as they win first two playoff games for the first time Bruce Arthur Toronto Star
Unless, of course, you learn to sail. The Raptors played a Game 2 without the weight of a Game 1 loss on their shoulders Tuesday night, and they were mercilessly, joyfully good. A 44-point first quarter, an 18-point lead at the half. The Washington Wizards were bickering. The Raptors looked free. ..
“We strong as a team, we not strong as individual players,” said Jonas Valanciunas, who had 19 points, 14 rebounds and two blocks in just 23 minutes. “We did it as a team. We were great defending, helping each other, more than our own strengths. I think this is team sport and when you play it together, support each other, help each other, it’s fun. It gives you extra confidence to enjoy the game.”. . . But the great joy of this team is its collectivity. DeMar DeRozan played one of his finest games, with 37 points on just 23 shots. As Lowry said, “He sucks as a friend, but as a basketball player, he’s really good.” But the real sauce is that the Raptors have so many good players that eventually some of them click. Valanciunas was a force in his 23 minutes. OG Anunoby was effective in his 19. Wright and Miles were great. The starters, as a unit, dominated. If you listen to DeRozan and Lowry explain it in their practised Statler and Waldorf cadence, it all makes sense.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/raptors/opinion/2018/04/17/raptors-making-believers-as-they-win-first-two-playoff-games-for-the-first-time.html
Holy Moses! Take a look! Flesh decayed in every nook! Some rare bits of brain lie here, Mortal loads of beef and beer. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_McKittrick_Ros
Godson21
Senior
And1: 1,355

Post#899 » by Godson21 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:24 pm

We're coming...
"Before his downfall a mans heart is proud, but humility comes before honor" Proverbs 18:12
RealGM

Post#900 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:28 am

CoachD wrote:
Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Game one it was great that Toronto was given a free pass by the referees.

Ya clearly the refs are screwing the Wiz.
This was called a foul on Miles

It was the hump before the elbow, perhaps? Kinda like Prince before Purple Rain...he would straddle the leg of his lead guitar player with the Revolution...

Refs weren't don't with CJ Miles mount. They looked the other way on the elbow. Obvious, both guys practice MMA.

:)
Bye bye Beal.

Return to Washington Wizards